• Rank

Contact Methods

• Website URL
Profile Information

Oslo, Norway

Recent Profile Visitors

14840 profile views
  1. Far and Away being released on Blu-Ray on March 4

He, he...I've seen LAWRENCE, CLEOPATRA and ICE STATION ZEBRA in previous editions. But missed last year's edition, so I also missed WAR GAMES, CLEOPATRA, PAINT YOUR WAGON and INTERSTELLAR.
  2. Yeah, but they say "Now, things are clear", and seem to be in a positive mode. But no, I'm not jumping to any conclusions. If it's Williams, it might provide a dilemma for me. Given my relationship to HIV (unfortunate abbreviation, I know), it might easier to get an interview there than in London. And I can't afford both. So if I'm all egotistical about it, I hope it's not Williams. But if I'm all solidaric and stuff, I hope it's him so that people who didn't get London tickets can get Vienna tickets instead. Exciting times nonetheless!
  3. Far and Away being released on Blu-Ray on March 4

Yup. And the one in Oslo is one of the most famous. Lots of international guests and audience every year:
  4. Far and Away being released on Blu-Ray on March 4

Yes -- at the 70mm festival in Oslo!
  5. Hollywood in Vienna posted this on Facebook today: As we suspected, this has GOT to be Williams, right? Timeframe is right and everything? 🎶
  6. I have zero interest in any SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE release. I'm pleased with my ol' Warner Bros. CD. would be great if they released some of the sequel scores separately, especially IV.
  7. Same here. I make annual "BEST OF" episodes, but I've always been uncomfortable with using the word 'awards', since it connotes a physical award and a ceremony. This goes for most review sites. None of them are actually awards; they're just 'best of' lists.
  8. Yeah, I'm a bit dense, but I understand it now. I just thought these third party sellers were also able to sell "fake" tickets for people/seats that have regular, normal tickets (and have not resold).
  9. The category is too wide for me, and so too much to choose from. I would need more specific parameters (particular music genres etc.). But I'll think about it.
  10. OK, I think I understand. Someone like me won't be affected by this, then, since I have original tickets? Nobody could sell my seat?
  11. What? That doesn't make sense either. "Shared it" with someone else? One person buys an original ticket from the RAH. A second person buys a false ticket from a third party seller. The documents are shown to the usher, and the person with the original ticket info from RAH gets the seats. No more complicated than that.
  12. I understood that, but if he's bought a ticket to a seat that is already reserved by someone who bought it from RAH initially, it doesn't matter how early you show up. When the person with the 'legitimate' tickets show up, you'll have to vacate your seats. But hopefully, his ticket is a legitimate one.
  13. What do you mean? If you arrive at the venue, and someone is sitting in your seat -- and unwilling to move -- I'll just show the order info to the usher. That should sort it out.
  14. Yeah, my guess is they're aiming for a double LP here -- as other have said.