Veteran

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.celluloidtunes.no

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

14242 profile views
  1. Williams filmography in Bluray - a list

That's great. One of my favourite movies JW has scored. We've had to suffice with a crummy-looking DVD so far, which is basically a scandal. I'm hoping they've restored it properly, so Zsigmond's awesome cinematography shines like it's supposed to.
  2. First Born! Pretty cool that ol' Jerry keeps on drumming, though. He's around 80. Then again, isn't Emil Richards still going strong at 85?
  3. JANE EYRE, without question (the first two are JURASSIC PARK and RETURN OF THE JEDI, so franchise scores).
  4. John is actually the oldest of the siblings, but Jerry is the second-oldest.
  5. Yeah. I've been trying to google around for the info, but haven't found anything. I ask because I'm hosting a quiz in a couple of weeks, and I want to play something from the year's films and tv series. It would be embarassing if I played a track from WINDSWEPT that wasn't included in the series (the title track "Windswept" is too obvious). Then again, the whole album sounds like TWIN PEAKS, so they'd probably catch it anyway.
  6. Hello from Norway

Hey, I missed this the first time around! YET another Norwegian! We're invading this place, viking-style. A late welcome, Johannes. We've previously talked on mail, as you might remember.
  7. Wasn't "Motel" included, for example? I have this weird feeling it was.
  8. Your favorite John Williams pictures

I don't recognize the two girls. They don't resemble anyone in Williams' family that I've seen.
  9. Which tracks on Johnny Jewel's (wonderful) WINDSWEPT album actually features in TWIN PEAKS? Does anyone have a full run-down?
  10. That is correct. Not "a bunch of stuff", but some.
  11. Hi from Norway

Hei Jostein -- velkommen (about time you became a member here)!
  12. Dark

Seen the first episode, which I liked. I have several things I HAVE TO see right now, but I'm looking forward to delving into the series a bit further.
  13. Fantastic premise; one of the best father-daughter movies I've seen! Squirmish at times, yes. But that's part of the appeal. Ultimately, the heart of the movie outweights the awkward situations. Can't wait to see Jack Nicholson in the father role, even though I'm a bit skeptical to the remake in general.
  14. Some great selections here. I love RAW, THE RED TURTLE and TONI ERDMANN. BLADE RUNNER 2049 was OK, as was GET OUT. No more, no less. But I severaly disliked MOONLIGHT. I don't understand what people saw in that.