• Announcements

• Jay

PLEASE DONATE to JWFAN if you can!   08/16/16

Hello JWFan members,   The team behind JWFan needs your help!   We need annual donations to keep our community running   This is for the domain name, IPBoard license, and server space.   We hope you can help use with a donation of any size.   Use this link or the link on the mainpage. Thank you!   The Administration team

Nemesis

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

About Nemesis

• Rank
    Lord of Magic
  • Birthday 06/10/77

Contact Methods

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

5551 profile views
  1. Well, if at least we would talk about "Frosty the Snowman" but this....
  2. For me it's always a pleasure to hear Williams own voice in these compositions
  3. Reminds me on Can Can...it's fun!
  4. I like the classical approach on Frolic! What does anybody else think about it?
  5. Could it be Flute and Clarinet? Maybe Flutes in octaves...
  6. I'm really very thankful I still can appreciate a new Williams score.
  7. I love "Pete in Heaven"...
  8. Whoa, I love the wonderful brass section in "Meeting the Queen" from 1:38 on...
  9. I love the magical theme in "To Giant Country" (0:54), quite potter-ish! The end of Overture reminds me of E.T.s Halloween (concert version), Williams at its best! The Finale is wonderful. It has a very strong "Lincoln feeling" I think. BTW, the Main Theme from the BFG is quite similar to 'With Malice Toward None' from Lincoln imo (the first 5 notes or so), but has a total different feeling. BFG has some very nice highlights (Giants Netted, Dream Jars, Building Trust, Sophie's Future, Snoring and Sniffing). I have to say I love it already and I'm sure it will grow on me in the next couple of weeks.
  10. The Lost World in the jewel case
  11. I like the rendition in the Finale very much!
  12. Nice! Today I got shipping notice for my CD. Should arrive tomorrow...can't wait!