About Blumenkohl

• Rank
    John Williams's Shrink
  • Birthday 03/22/80

Contact Methods

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

17895 profile views
  1. Nothing so satisfying as a calm cool measured and slow unrolling of a middle finger at some idiot driver. My go to with tailgaters. I think the slowness of the gesture really gets em.
  2. Deadlift and squats? Or are you just a pansy in it for the looks?
  3. My definition of manly is simple: being willing to stand up for yourself, your friends, your spouse, your kids, and even the many decent strangers one runs into on a daily basis. Selflessness is manly. I am not afraid of physical altercation. I've broken up fights and I am at the ready to aid those who get picked on by some asshole. Being 6'4" and generally fit makes that easy. That said, I never instigate. I'm easy going. But if you cross me, a friend, or a stranger who I perceive as innocent I will step in and whoop your ass. That said, I enjoy dressing well and looking sharp. In my spare time I don't mind listening to Lady Gaga or Katy Perry. So, I'm probably far from your crappy definition of manly. But I fucking dare you to say it to my face...
  4. He is theocratic.
  5. Well, that's because ISIS is notorious for taking credit for every nut job who kills anyone.
  6. I half expected one of our illustrious Brits to be calling for the implementation of A Final Solution: Second Edition - This Time the People Who Won't Eat Bacon. The constant nature of these attacks makes one wonder how much a people can take before we see their darker side!
  7. Consorting with the enemy. Sigh. Literally dancing with people who fund our enemies.
  8. What about soundtrack journalists?
  9. http://www.businessinsider.com/journalists-brains-function-at-a-lower-level-than-average-2017-5 "Journalists' brains show a lower-than-average level of executive functioning, according to a new study, which means they have a below-average ability to regulate their emotions, suppress biases, solve complex problems, switch between tasks, and show creative and flexible thinking." This explains the American media...
  10. My speculative guess is the media have their knickers in a twist. Trump may may not be an eloquent speaker, which many seem to confuse with being an idiot, but my guess is his comfort with lackadaisically doing what he does is because he knows this Russia stuff is nonsense. His actions don't indicate guilt to me, unless he really just wants to destroy himself.
  11. My guess is if Trump is impeached, America will rip itself apart. Hail our new Chinese overlords, world!
  12. Walt Disney as well.
  13. Wow. That looks bad.
  14. https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3559664/meet-harmony-the-sex-robot-so-realistic-she-orgasmsand-shell-even-remember-your-birthday/
  15. To be fair the piano is out of tune.