Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Male
  • Location Funland

Recent Profile Visitors

10843 profile views
  1. John Williams' concerti on Naxos

Yes I missed this release!! Thanks for the link. And your idea for that horn concerto....sounds cool...perhaps someday!!
  2. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

The film is not the best one. The music is awesome. The visitor at Himmel Street is the best track with Rey's theme in last !0 years. Period.
  3. John Williams' concerti on Naxos

Wow! I had no idea that they have made a recording of Williams' trumpet concerto. I didn't like the Sandoval version so I have to ask Jouko Harjanne all the details of this recording since he is my (Facebook also) friend.
  4. Rey's Theme – John Williams' Best Theme Yet?

Nah, not Sky28 would never claim that, have he ever commented anything real?   There are just better composers for a movie here, I have noticed.
  5. Rey's Theme – John Williams' Best Theme Yet?

No its not. There are many people in this forum who would done it better. They would have orchestrated it better and would have put it in the better places. This is JW.FanNetwork 2.0
  6. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

But this one is a top 10 score. Not all but this one.   Mistakes can happen, for a foreigner.
  7. JW receives Lifetime Hollywood Music Award

I do not like irony. What comes to these fine players.
  8. JW receives Lifetime Hollywood Music Award

I like how he praise the quality of the studio players in LA. Too bad they are claimed to be bad here in this great forum. And we know!   Still...Congratulations!! I hope he'll do the the next SW and with this great orchestra!!!!
  9. Jerry Goldsmith's best

I do not understand this veteran.
  10. The 2015 IFMCA Nominations

Cinderella sounds like Richard Clayderman goes more sugary.
  11. We don't need John Williams anymore! We have so many better composers here in this forum.   "Missed opportunity" "lost his magic" etc.. of I hate these comments and I hate the negativity of certain posters. 50 Oscar nominations, not so bad...     p.s. I noticed funny thing; any of his Oscar winning scores are in my top 20 list
  12. The Force Awakens final trailer MUSIC discussion

Still these trailer music posts?   And you have no idea who/what is John Williams.
  13. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

Actually I can read norsk but that doesn't change my opinion about that flick.   And I'm not going to watch TBS, looks annoying, Hanks and everything. Steven should do only fantasy like MR,BGF etc. where he is good at.
  14. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

Well the Münich isn't very good because the film is awful. Nice music though.
  15. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

Nooooooo!!!!! The Book Thief is one of his best scores, but that you knew                       ij4