• Announcements

• Andreas

(UPDATE 1) Server migration next weekend   11/26/16

Hi JWFAN.COM members,   Update: The migration need more time.   5-11. Dec. 2016.   The server is ready, a dedicated system:   Intel Xeon® E3-1225v3 Quad-Core 32 GB DDR3 RAM 2x 512 GB SSD   New os: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Plesk Onyx Management system
      Server backup 250 GB, not the same datacenter. External backup   Server location: DataDock in Strasbourg
      Fully redundant MPLS ring structure with a total capacity of 550 Gbit/s Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit, Deutsche Telekom: 17x 10Gbit,
      Level(3): 10x 10Gbit, TeliaSonera: 8x 10Gbit, Cogent: 5x 10Gbit, Telefónica: 3x 10Gbit,
      DE-CIX: 6 x 10Gbit, ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit Uptime 99.99%  (Network)     server migration next weekend.
      3 or 4. Dec. 2016.   I post a update when I start the migration.
      JWFAN.COM is offline for 3-4 hours.   Andreas  

hornist

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

About hornist

• Rank
    Sniper/Center

Contact Methods

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

11439 profile views
  1. I ordered this almost immediately and status is still "will ship in 2-3 days". They don't like me.
  2. Mmm... candy and Jurassic Park. I prefer beer with the dinos though.
  3. I have always ordered direct from LLL, this will be no exception.
  4. have a good life, sir i have nothing here, only magnet to here sadly seems to be alcohol i deleted the link from celly screen, should have done it 10 years ago
  5. drunk post edited
  6. I'm so happy that melange, lee and drax are happy because lying is so cool and trump is so happy and NHS will have 350.0000.000 now and star trek quotes are better than everything...
  7. It's a mad mad mad mad world.
  8. Yes. I use to jog many times in a week. Last four tracks of TFA are perfect for the 25 min run. Great excuse to stay out of this place if you are so much better musician. I would love to hear your music since it must be better than Johnny's overbearing shit. Älskling!!
  9. Not a single day without Williams since I was 11. 1977 it was.
  10. Buahahaa!!..it's not going to happen, it is not going to happen..Buahahahaa!!
  11. I was just interested.
  12. With that post I have a feeling that you like this score?!?! or am I wrong?