Sniper/Center

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Male
  • Location Funland

Recent Profile Visitors

11105 profile views
  1. And I can also understand the lack of the answers. They are all wrong. I can see the love for Reich, but it aint music. More like happening, a trip with or without drugs, nothing more nothing less. Pretty untalented stuff. Sorry.
  2. But...Reich is a boring repetitionist. I can understand Zimmer's minimalism with the great movie, fantastic scenery in four dimensional universe.
  3. I'll have to do this soon(seeing Johnny live). He seems to be in good shape now but that won't last forever...
  4. EOS was instant love for me. LLL made it deeper though. I didn't like The Sleepers much but many praised it here and I gave it a chance. Now I love it.
  5. John Williams' The BFG (2016)

To me they are. And that is all I care.
  6. John Williams' The BFG (2016)

Ok, thanks. I forgot that thread of changes. Now I know better. If you are months away from this site and there are a boost of changes, it is confusing.
  7. John Williams' The BFG (2016)

Who are these people? This name changing mania is confusing.
  8. I always trust my first expression. I haven't like any of Williams' scores except Heartbeeps. I may try Yes, Giorgio later. But no interest in the rest.
  9. John Williams' The BFG (2016)

Well, someone said that it is no memorable. I mean in general people like to be negative here of those crappy clips. First comments of the "jedi steps" clip was like "disappointment, bad, too simple" etc. And what a nice music it is in context. (and me, marcus and few other were the only ones who said it johnny's)
  10. John Williams' The BFG (2016)

It's more amusing to see certain folks here screaming the usual "IT SUCKS, IT'S NOT MEMORABLE!!' based on those same crappy clips. That's JWFan.
  11. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

All the time...
  12. John Williams' The BFG (2016)

With the film first!!
  13. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

Fixed! Of course I haven't.
  14. Ranking JW's 21st century scores

edited With that logic, lets say The Book Thief, Lincoln are the most beautiful noise I ever heard.