Off the Chart
  • Birthday 05/02/77

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Male

Recent Profile Visitors

31611 profile views
  1. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Do you think Contagion depicted that well? I don't think it bothered to much at all to be honest. There wasn't much of a sense of human loss on a 'grand scale' in the way you describe, imo. The news anchors told us it was millions dead and that was that aspect covered, according to Soderbergh. The aftermath was, well, there was no aftermath.
  2. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

For the 'horrors' of sexual promiscuity I much, much preferred the far superior It Follows.
  3. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Jude Law's conspiracy theorist's cameo (rocking a horrible Aussie accent) feels about as contrived as the many others in there. It's like Towering Inferno in the style of a Dettol disinfectant advert with some famous people for the absolute sake of it. Probably the least suspenseful pandemic thriller ever made.
  4. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Would never have compared them in a million years, but Outbreak never let the facts get in the way of what is an exceedingly daft and watchable story. Contagion is just sanitary and bland with a genuinely surprising degree of pointlessness. It goes absolutely nowhere. Soderbergh's style is probably the least interesting to me of any filmmaker out there, and I literally couldn't think of less suitable material.
  5. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Contagion, a complete waste of time and effort. 1 out of 5.
  6. Video Game Thread II

My original remark was throwaway, but if you want to get into it the Uncharted games do scratch the same adventurous itch for me, particularly with this last game. I'd rather have the search for a macguffin through this sort of interactive experience than watch a shitty effort like Indiana Jones 4 which I am literally detached from in every sense.
  7. Video Game Thread II

Are we still talking about this? The Indiana Jones trilogy blows the Uncharted (and Tomb Raider) series away. Obviously. (even if it was apples and oranges in the first place)
  8. Are you circumcised?

Why do you want to know?
  9. They said Batman Vs Superman was humourless.
  10. WatchMojo's Top 10 Movie Sci-Fi Scores

Steef should know, it's all he watches.
  11. Where is Bloodboal?

If he's not well or he's having personal issues then then I hope it's nothing serious. But if it's something trivial and kept quiet for the sake of mystery I'm not arsed.
  12. Where is Bloodboal?

Who gives a shit
  13. Where is Bloodboal?

Jason said he knew. For some reason it's a secret though or something like that.
  14. What Is The Last Score You Listened To?

This week Classic FM at the movies did "Great score shame about the movie" and presenter Andrew Collins (used to write for Empire in its heyday) opened the show saying the first track was from a superhero movie, so I was like Oh cool, Goldsmith's Supergirl theme is finally about to get its first ever radio play, but it turned out to be something from Batman Vs Superman instead, pfft.