Quintus last won the day on April 17

Quintus had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About Quintus

• Rank
    Off the Chart

Recent Profile Visitors

38950 profile views
  1. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

I'm in that super rare subset of people who can happily be entertained by both. JWFan - where denominations are created, on the fly
  2. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Oh I liked Fight Club back in the nineties. It was smug as fuck though. I suppose that was the whole point.
  3. America

I was aware it could be applied to either
  4. America

No, bullying an isolated despot who reigns over a hungry nation of poor saps.
  5. America

You don't think maximum pressure policy is working with North Korea?
  6. America

It'll totally work with a rogue but desperate state such as North Korea.
  7. America

Or, you get the rulers you would have got anyway. Or in the local elections, you get the exact same ruler you had. My reason for abstaining on this occasion though was simpler: I couldn't decide between the two. Jez Corbin keeps getting on my nerves with his far left philosophies and Theresa keeps being wishy-washy on BREXIT.
  8. America

Local elections were a couple of weeks ago? I didn't bother.
  9. America

He fuckin' should do!
  10. America

If is the obvious operative word. As I said though, I'd be willing to bet on it.
  11. America

North Korea thought it wise to go into talks with the US off the back of insulting remarks and more threats of nuclear confrontation. I mean, how dumb can a desperate government be? Kim Jong Un wished to be perceived as a cocksure equal to Trump at these talks, and well, he just isn't. So now he will have shit the bed at Trump's abrupt shutdown of N. Korea's stage show, and while the US still holds all the cards in this matter, Kim stays at home with not a pot to piss in. When he does finally secure a meet with Trump, he'll be coming from an even weaker position than he was in last week.
  12. America

If it yields good results, absolutely.
  13. America

Re: Trump pulling out of the Singapore summit. That's the signature brinkmanship kicking in again I see. It'll be the same for his pulling out of the Iran accord. My money is on him securing a better deal than the one Obama agreed to, once the Iranians are ready to come back to the table.
  14. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Other than Schindler's List I can only really say that about Catch Me if You Can. But if a director wants an easy way to make a movie look good, you set it in the Sixties.
  15. What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

You don't think Jurassic Park looks like slick nineties TV, Joey?