• Birthday 01/16/85

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Male
  • Location River of Nile

Recent Profile Visitors

18857 profile views
  1. I kind of like what I'm hearing. It certainly develops material from the previous score but doesn't sound like a rehash. Karol
  2. It does feature the most essential bits. There isn't much more memorable material that was missing from Silva Screen disc. Karol
  3. What complaints? Karol - not sure if he needs to buy this for the third time
  4. Just joking. But yeah, there are some X-Men characters fighting other X-Men characters in Apocalypse. Karol
  5. You should add X-Men vs X-Men option now Karol
  6. What Is The Last Score You Listened To?

Because he's both an editor and composer on Singer's films, Ottman actually gets a very little time to write music. Probably less than most composers. And he apparently doesn't edit to music. But eventually they have to use certain pieces for the sake of previews. I guess it's conceivable that some things from other works creep in. If you think about it, it is absolutely inevitable. Karol - who still can't hear Time in Xavier's theme.
  7. What Is The Last Score You Listened To?

I'm not usually into those kind of comparison games, but there is one cue in Ottman's career that bothered me. I could swear it was supposed to be this: If that is the scene I'm thinking about, then it actually might be intentional. Karol
  8. Star Wars Episode VIII (Rian Johnson 2017)

Sounds clunky enough to be real. Karol
  9. What Is The Last Score You Listened To?

Interesting. But probably not intentional. Karol
  10. What Is The Last Score You Listened To?

By the way, found this end credit piece on Youtube. The new Jean Grey theme starts at 2:16. Karol
  11. What Is The Last Score You Listened To?

X-Men: Apocalypse by John Ottman. My review. Karo
  12. My review of the film. My review of the soundtrack album. Karol
  13. John Williams' The BFG (2016)

Harry Potter has a nice theme (or even collection of themes) but it also feels very much like a rehash of Home Alone/Hook/The Phantom Menace. There is nothing new about it. It is no match for A.I. which is among Williams' most unique scores. Karol
  14. Video Game Thread II

I might grab this new set when the price drops to something more reasonable. Karol
  15. James Bond #25

Same as Brosnan. I hope they go with someone unknown. Karol