- Enterprise destroyed because they didn't just rotate the shield modulation and apparently Data and Geordi forgot how to save the ship like they did for the entire show in far worse situations
- Kirk falls off a bridge, or on the bridge
- Borg have time travel technology and go to the day before First Contact
- Disobeying Starfleet orders constantly and helping the Ba'ku
- Dune buggy, Schinzon and basically everything in Nemesis
Now, the TNG movies are guilty pleasures, don't get me wrong. Yet, the original series movies due to their generally higher quality and the consistency of the characters with the show feel more like a natural continuation of that series. TNG movies do not. It feels like they were farmed out to writers and people who had no idea what the hell Star Trek was about.