Sadly no, we will not be vacationing to England this year, and therefore not attending the concerts
Between Marcy injuring her foot on a mountain hike, us getting engaged, and beginning to look at wedding venues and shop for houses, it just doesn't make sense to do a 2 week vacation now that would drain our savings and delay both the house purchase and wedding, but also with her possibly needing surgery or at least PT, it wouldn't be a very enjoyable vacation for her if she can't be on her feet all day.
So I'll have to sell the tickets I bought to both concerts somehow (I don't think I can return them to the theater for a full refund), and hopefully we can go to Europe in 2015 for our honeymoon.
Oh, too bad. I hope she gets better soon.