Exactly how I would 'feel' if my emotions are notes and melodies
1. *Luke and Leia
2. Han Solo and the Princess (The Rebel Fleet / End Title)
A little bit 'themy'
3. Across The Stars
4. Luke's Theme / Main Theme
5. Leia's Theme
6. Sail Barge Assault / The Return of the Jedi (I know there are several themes here...) ;-p
7. Anakin's Theme (Voice)
8. Mynock Cave (It's not really a theme but I think it's better than the action / suspense themes in other movies.)
9. The Asteroid Field
10. The Trade Federation March
11. The Imperial March
*I like it best because I think it's the only one that's not themy. When I first heard it in ROTJ, I didn't instantly recognise it as a theme. It was so natural that I thought it would be how I score the Luke and Leia scene if I were the composer. It was like someone saying what's in your mind for you. That's why I believe John Williams is always the best film composer. I personally think Luke and Leia and The Shire / A Hobbit's Understanding are the best film music in the world. I could listen to Luke and Leia all day. It's magical!
Please forgive me for writing such a long post and possibly making many grammatical mistakes. It's really late now in Hong Kong. Thank you!