The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

I just did a little pee. What's really amazing is just how well Harrison looks, especially since he has really been looking his age (ie; too old for Indy) lately, in his recent movies. The third pic in particular is very impressive, he still looks like he could take on a big bald Nazi with nothing but his bare fists :lol:

In fact the only thing missing is the tan, as seen in Raiders and Doom, but he looked just as hunky in Crusade without it so that is a minor complaint :)

Incidentally, is that the first time Indy has used a battery operated flashlight? He is normally seen with flaming torch in hand, which is kind of odd, considering the line of work he's in...

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow great to see somethng new...

The third picture could be taken out of the Last Crusade... Ford doesn't look any older on that one..

mmm so now in the digital HD age the rocks look even more make than they did in the 80ies.. (refering to the 2nd picture)

It's freakin Awesome man! I can't wait to see the teaser trailer which sometime around near Christmas time by the looks of it!

HUZZAH!!!!

They all look great, especially the second one.

I have always been optomistic about this movie. They've rejected too many scripts to have a bad one, they've been too picky to settle for something mediocre. This will be good, these pics only enhance these thoughts of happiness!

ij4ia6864rresizeas0.jpg

I think the guy behind Ford might be in love with him.

And with each passing day my optimism grows...

Don't get too excited yet, along with those pictures came a possible leak that this film strory line may have a tie-in to another Spielberg film, using the same "actors" and that's all I'm gonna say.

And it's something I don't think we are gonna like.

According to a leak there will be aliens in the film and Spielberg is dusting off the old Close Encounters puppets/suits to appear as the aliens in the film.

Once pics are leaked, there's generally no going back. We've all seen them, and I know enough people have saved them to their hard drives.

The same thing happened with The Dark Knight a couple months ago.

By the time a movie comes out,there's usually so many pics and clips that you have seen practically seen the movie.This happened to me with HPPoA.I'll try not to repeat that mistake

Damn it! What the heck is going with the plans for the trailers?

Clicky

It is even more delayed as it seems. Although these sources might be unreliable at the moment.

Nice enough, though not all that much to grab on to. I would have liked the heads surrounding him. He does have a great supporting cast (although than they'd have to put Shia up there.....but without it, yes).

I liked that ToD was alone in it's lack of heads, kind of embodies the tone of the film. I don't know, I'd like ot have seen the heads of Broadbent, Winstone and Hurt on there.

Bare in mind this is the first poster, and there may be another with more heads. I like the poster a lot, and it's very reminiscent of TOD (maybe that will be a trend?).