The OFFICIAL Indy IV Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new trailer looks good, but rather uninventive...however, it´ll generate more excitement, and that´s what it´s supposed to do

Of course, they're not gonna show all the new REALLY good stuff in the trailer!

I don´t mean the scenes they show, but the editing of the trailer, it´s pace, the music etc. It´s just a bit uninspired, i think, but that´s no problem as long as the film itself is good.

Anyone care to reply to the post I made on the previous page?
How true is THIS statement on page 13 of THIS Empire feature?

The Last Crusade

"During the scene where Indy is visiting Donovan, the Storm Trooper March can be heard in the background."

By "Storm Trooper March" I can only assume they're referring to The Imperial March. Or perhaps they mean the Nazi/Vogel's theme...

Anyone?

That's an old rumor you can read o IMDB in Last Crusade Trivia section. How don't think it's true at all. Batman Begins also had in its trivia that the melody Bruce plays in the piano to access the Bat Cave was the theme from Close Encounters. When you think like a Hammer, you'll see nails everywhere.

I'm veru intrigued by the 'flannery look' guy.

Could it be the beggining adventure?

A flashback (unlikely since there werent any in the other movies...) where he meets irina...or matt?

Or maybe he finds the fountain of youth while searhcing for the temple of akator. ;)

Well I'm glad to see he has a different name rather than Abner Ravenwood. I would find it so silly after the moment in Raiders where Marion tells Indy he's dead and suddenly 16 years later the old cliche of "He didn't die, he's been in capitivity all these years" brings him back to life.

I saw the trailer on the big screen.

Amazing.

though i didnt like the dubbing translation, but im sure it will change for the final movie.

for example indy says 'lower your hands, you are embarrassing me.'

who is this?

indyornot.jpg

Maybe Indy´s lost brother?? But, he doesn´t look like Kevin Costner...

Whoops, sorry, my mistake... :lol:

That was the TV spot!

garbage, don´t do it again! You played with my heart....