Youtube clips

KingPin

Out. Standing.

E.T. on a horse chased by Darth Vader! ;) HAHAHA.

I clicked on the link expecting to see that. Pooey.

For a moment I saw that... in my mind! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

...They get points for effort, I guess....

"Nick", who had no idea that "Journey to Akator" was arranged for strings

I do not know that style of music well enough, but since I just got the Stromberg Rerec of "Treasure of the Sierra Madre", I listened to track 2: "El Deasyuno" - do you think Williams copied that track intentionally?

listen to the sample of Track 2:

http://www.amazon.com/Treasure-Sierra-Madr...4144&sr=1-3

It'll be Horner's magnum opus. Expect a sparse 20 minute score in a 3 hour movie :lol:

Hello people! Violoncello is such an expressive instrument... heartbreaking and powerful. Jo Jo Ma is very sought after. But this time he´s not the one to proof that fact. Just listen and enjoy :lol:

Useless rubbish.

What's a Bay parody without the main character heroically standing up in slow motion while the camera dollies around 360 degrees from a low angle?

Greetings!

The trailer for a film I scored this past spring, "Upperdog", is up. Do a search on "Upperdog Trailer" (I'm ever so clueless as to extracting links, etc..)

The film hits Norwegian cinemas in August, and will likely be theatrically available in some other European countries as well.

The music in the trailer is from the actual film score. Parts of the score are adaptions (drastic re-arrangements) of certain Mozart pieces the director wanted to utilize. The soundtrack will hopefully get a commercial release later this summer.

The film (and thusly, its trailer) is in English and Norwegian.

One of my favourite pieces of film music by Ennio Morricone is the utterly infectious main theme for the 1968 movie Metti Una Sera A Cena (aka Love Circle). Here is a very nice performance with maestro Morricone conducting:

Metti Una Sera A Cena

Unlike the version on the Live In Venice DVD, this one is in tune! There's some nice flugelhorn action from about 3:00 onwards.

How NOT to air-conduct

No? Kind of resembles my own delusions (although, I'm more of the mad organist type :folder: )

At 1:35 though, I did wonder if I was watching the three musketeers :P

for the day. Only Brits will know what this one is all about :P

My mothers been watching since the reign of Henry VIII.

Oh dear. My condolences on hearing that Eastenders has infected the mainland. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk0_v18kfh8#t=0m17s

What is The Inquisitorial Squad? It sounds vaguely familiar from the FILM but it's obviously not on the album unless I've lost my marbles.

The Inquisitorial Squad is from the Order of the Phoenix. Could be something Hooper composed perhaps (I have no memory of this piece in the film though) or something from the videogame score by James Hannigan.