Youtube clips

KingPin

EDIT: Apparently it is a bonus feature on the 3-Disk DVD....

Wow, amazing! I wonder if Murphy's mix was recorded...

EDIT: Apparently it is a bonus feature on the 3-Disk DVD....

Funny, I watch part 2, and at the end I just thought "What, no end credits?" :lol:

I like the fatherly pat Williams gives to Spielberg when he hugs him after the performance.

Quite possibly the most shocking and revolting thing I've seen in a while

I know, right? Those kids butchered the movie!

I've noticed more stuff being taken off youtube. In some cases it makes me wonder if something is coming.

I went through my favourites list on Youtube, and found a heap of golden material is now gone. Disappointing.

My entry in a composer challenge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW2G-UYxIY8

Hey, what's this for? What challenge?

Filmtracks' inofficial composer challenge. Wall-E's dance scene was democratically chosen.

Deadline's over, Thursday we will see how I did ;)

RedLetterMedia's Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones review. A follow-up to their amazing The Phantom Menace review.

Have you guys seen this? It won the Academy Award this year for Best Animated Short Film.

http://www.vimeo.com/10149605

Impressive to say the least.

Fantastic! I love the end credits... haha that's just one of my favourite old time songs... I don't want to set the woooorld on fire... haha :mrgreen:

? ;)

Why on earth do all the girls look terrifying? :eek:

NB : It says batteries not included. Nevertheless, it will laugh even without them :eek2:

RedLetterMedia's Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones review. A follow-up to their amazing The Phantom Menace review.

OMG! Those are the funniest reviews I've ever read/seen. I almost died laughing. He purposely speaks like a moron but his knowledge of film is impressive. Can't wait to check out the Avatar review.

His Avatar review is very short, as if he only made a teaser-grade review for Oscars buzz, rather than his standard hour+ long reviews typical of the four Star Trek TNG films and Episode I, at the time.

On FSM, they posted a Goldsmith interview where he confesses how much he loved the RAIDERS MARCH...and was disappointed that TEMPLE OF DOOM didn't utilize it more.

Which is strange, since the tun e is all over the place in that movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfuHhF9QWAY&feature=related

Yeah, that is strange. The Raiders March is heard way more in ToD than Raiders. Maybe he was just going off the OST.