I finally made it

Hitch

I do hate all this phony surprise stuff...enough about my sagging chins.

Guys, the site looks fantastic...it needs a few more blondes to brighten up the place...other then that it's swell!

I have replaced my own avator image with that of blonde heroine Marnie Daniels...I mean Melanie Daniels AKA Tippi Hedren getting pecked alive by Gregory...no not that one...the other one...go figure it out for yourselves.

Seeya soon,

Hitch ( :) = Milhouse)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great film and great score by Bennie Herrmann.

Good to see you here, Sir Hitch, be sure to invite your friends Mr. DePalma and Mr Verhoeven, and that Spielberg kid, that you trew of the soundstage in Universal studio's.

Stefancos- who has a cameo as the red head secretly taping Bernard Herrmann's music during a concert performance in his latest film "THE COMPOSER FROM HELL."

Haha great score!

Morn - Who saw that film just yesterday, was on cable tv

:(:o 8O :? :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|:music::):jump::jump::baaa::devil::sarcasm: :mad: :sigh: :alien: :wow: :tongue2: ;) :sneaky2: :P :astrosmiley: :biggrinflip: :biglaugh::jump: LOL :jump: ROTFL :spiny: :wave: :wink2: :jump: :cry2: :confused: :cool: :D :dontgetit: :lookaround: :jump:

:(:o 8O :? :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|:music::):angry::sleepy::baaa::devil::sarcasm: :mad: :sigh: :alien: :wow: :tongue2: ;) :sneaky2: :P :astrosmiley: :biggrinflip: :biglaugh::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: LOL ROTFLMAO ROTFL :wave: :wink2: :thumbup: :cry2: :confused: :cool: :D :dontgetit: :lookaround:

Dan - who included all except for Linda Blair

:music: "New York" from The Devil's Advocate (Howard)

Always have to have the last word, huh?

Dan - not surprised. My work here is done.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey Hitch!!!!! I see your posting just as frequently as I am :)

Well, nice to see ya (and your new avatar...now, if I could just figure mine out..how the hell to get an image under 8kb's!?!)

Jamesyboy - who really needs to email Hitch and bug the &**@ out of him :jump: