Your Favorite Thing to Drink While Watching JW

Ren

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is. Wednesday I drank it while watching teh Towering Inferno. Man that is a long movie!

PetePan

It certainly didn't make the movie shorter! BORING :evil:

But I had to see it because of the music of course

But I didn't drink too much since I had to drive

It certainly didn't make the movie shorter! BORING  :evil:

But I had to see it because of the music of course

But I didn't drink too much since I had to drive

I have a feeling you are going to be replied to about that. There are some here who highly love the movie.

I've never seen it, but I would really like to.

~Harry

I guess we're not used to those slow scenes. Just compare the first and the last Star Wars, then the first one is really boring to watch.

The same for this movie. I mean, there was a fire for 2,5 hours!!

I liked the music though (I just hope I don't get any negative replies now anymore).

I love the main theme right at the beginning. It soars so high and punches that music right into you, but I have no idea how it works in the film.

~Harry

I think that's the music in the beginning when a helicopter is filmed for about five minutes and when they show all the credits. If I remember well, good old Johnny wasn't that famous at that time, because the opening titles didn't mention someting like: music by John Williams

Go see them. See the original cast movies, they're the best. They're a lot of fun, don't see them religiously as Trek geeks see them.

Star Trek fans are a lot less religious about their movies than Star Wars fans. Trek fans would consider some of the movies the best ever but don't treat them religious, unlike Wars fans. Trek is more about the TV show :(

Ohh and I eat popcorn and drink Coke while watching movies.

Or rather, I'd like too :(

I always have a drink with me and it is always either Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke, or Diet Sprite.

Never had (and never will have) a sip of alcohol outside of one time I had church wine.

Replying to Ren way back on the first page about the smell still sickening him...

I know what you're saying. I got sick of coconut spiced rum not too long ago, and now its like don't even come near me with suntan lotion. My roommate has coconut scented handsoap and I cant' use it...

:(

It's amazing how one short post will bring the original topic back. My favorote movie munchies are popcorn and SnoCaps (non-pariels; chocolate chips covered with little white dots). They are very good. As I mentioned before, my drink of choice is Coke or Pepsi. Never alchohol, seeing as its illegal for me to drink alchohol unless with immediate family, and I probably wouldn't like it anyways, not to say that I won't in time.

~Conor

popcorn, and nachos are my favorite movie munchies

I love nachos. But I don't eat them at the movies :baaa:

Hector - who tries to watch a movie with no distrations like eating. :| Except home.

I listen to a lot of Williams in the car,with my Diet Coke bottle besides me(I have truckloads of Williams Minidisks in the car),but when I listen at home,ehhh...I don't think I,ll answer this. :thumbup:

At the movies,I drink Diet Coke also,The HUGE one,no ice ,and ask for a refill too..of course I often miss parts of the movie due to an overfilled bladder.I also order Nachos with double cheese sauce and salsa and those peppers too.

K.M.Who can go through 4 or 5 liters of Diet Coke a day and buys it in bulk at Costco.

I eat nothing but europeean dark chocolate with a concentration of 70% or more of pure cocoa.

K.M.Who thinks he might get heart problems if he eats too much of that.

I have these great big 25 oz water bottles that I get in packs of 32 because I never refill them. I try and drink one or two everyday. Maybe I'll go get one now...

A John Williams drink?!? Mmmmm, how ´bout a John Williams meal! you know like in those restaurants that name meals after celebrities!

Okay, new assignement class! Come up with a meal for this composers

John Williams

Jerry Goldsmith

James Horner

Hans Zimmer :mrgreen:

Other compsers are welcomed :)

Coffee is my drink of choice when watching a movie at home. And in the theatre, I purposefully don't drink anything at all because the worst place to go to the bathroom is during a movie. Especially if you are in the middle of the aisle.

Me and a friend of mine scehdualed it out perfectly for AOTC. We went twice while waiting an hour before in the theatre and were fine for the whole film. Our other friend thought we were nuts, butit turned out to be great timing. I learned well, because every time I saw TPM at a theatre or drive-in, I had to go at the exact same moment and kept missing the same part (after the Senate meetings and before they all returned to Naboo, :lol ).

As for the alcohol debate, I rarely drink. Maybe a beer at a racetrack, or I'll have one when I'm out with friends, but I never get drunk. I personally hate it... don't see the appeal. I'd rather watch some of my friends get drunk and LMAO at their antics while I'm stone cold sober! I had one friend that puked on the other one who then slept in it. Gross as all hell, but I bring it up all the time to them! :jump:

And although I should not bring up good ol' King Mark's antics when he stayed with me and my family for a week last summer, but I can' help it! The guy was so funny! I think I know why he doesn't have a girlfriend... KM, you must learn to flirt with girls that AREN'T sitting on a guy's lap hugging and smooching! :thumbup: (Sorry, KM... I just love that story... and you owe me because you almost got your butt kicked a few times... I had to get you out of there! "Please excuse my friend... he's Canadian!" They all nodded and said "Oh!"... LOL!)

-Chris, Who has a weird pasttime... laughing at his friends while they are drunk! :? :twisted:

Ren, how old are you drinkin' like that? :thumbup:

I have a friend that I want you to meet, but I think that you could even drink him under the table! I have a picture of him right here!

41aea91e3cf2f500e88f0.jpg

He's a doctor too! :jump:

-Chris, Who made that avatar for him...

John Williams

A 10 course meal! With high priced wine.

Jerry Goldsmith

A 5 course meal!

James Horner

2 dishes of salad and pie, with 2nd and 3rd dishes of the exact same.

Hans Zimmer

MacDonald's.

I'm 24 but I dont' drink as much as it seems. I just like very specific stuff. I hate being drunk - it's no fun.

he means wienerschnitzel, a sort of big German piece of meat.

And since Zimmer has some German background, I get the joke.

But schnitzels are better than McDonalds!

But schnitzels are better than McDonalds!

i think they are on the same level

i get sick on both of them!!! When I was in Vienna, I could barely eat that and the milk for the cereal!!! oh my, they serve milk warm there...

try stomaching that!