Johnnyecks

Getting That Pm Error?

I was getting this error when PM'ng a lot of people, then saw that we were only allowed to have 100 messages. Even after deleting the majority of my inbox, it still said that my mailbox was full. What I learned, was that you most clear out your SENT folder. Messages in there count towards your overall message count!

So, everyone, clear out your sent folder and, if you can part with them, delete messages in your inbox so that we could use the PM feature!

And if you'd rather not lose any of your messages you can use the "Archive Messages" feature which will send them all to your email as either an HTML page or Excel datafile.

I'm having a slightly different PM problem-that-may-not-be-a-problem: I can't see any of my sent messages. I know I've sent quite a few, but my "Sent Items" folder is always completely empty.

??

Can I just say how happy I am this problem was fixed?

Can I also just say that this is post is 100% intended so we don't have to look at yet another bloody spam thread as the most recent thread on the main page. Feel free to delete this post with it.