Kendal_Ozzel

Explain Your Avatar

Just now, Steve McQueen said:

apologies man.

i just forgot to digitally record my physical laugh.  

Goddammit, now it feels forced and contrived! I don't want it anymore, you can have it back! I'll take the hit on my reputation! Everything's a travesty with you, man! 

7 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

Goddammit, now it feels forced and contrived! I don't want it anymore, you can have it back! I'll take the hit on my reputation! Everything's a travesty with you, man! 

Well, sorry.  Wasn't forced, though.  I wanted to, I really did.

1 minute ago, Nick Parker said:

Oh, so _he_ doesn't need to badger you for a like count increase? I thought we had something, Steve!

I think we do!  I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I'm human.

Haven't heard of it. Thebonly other movie I saw where he was still a kid is Treasure Island with Charlton Heston, Oliver Reed, Julian Glover, Christopher Lee and Pete Posthlthwatheawthsiath. I watched it a lot as a kid but based on my memories it was kinda bland. And of course back then i knew none of these people, only a few years ago did I find out what a parade of kinda big names it was.

? I watched it this week for the first time and loved it. That's why I put up the avatar. After a Google, I thought you referred to Newsies, a 1992 movie starring Bale. That's what I didn't see.

You're helping burn it to the ground with your forum cannibalising Discord!

Who will think of the children! Future JWFan's want this forum. They'll need this forum in the dark days to come when tracked and electronic soundtracks dominate all.