Poseidon Adventure FSM release still available

David Vincent

I have just received from my disc seller three John Williams albums from Film Score Monthly (Poseidon Adventure, Man Who Loved Cat Dancing and John Goldfarb, Please Come Home). Though I have not bought them yet, I have seen them and I can tell that Poseidon Adventure copies are still available.

Remember that these albums are 3000 copies limited...

Since I got the toll free number from Lukas Kendall at FSM, I now can order cds over the phone (as most of you know, I'm not allowed to order over the internet). So I'm probably going to get The Posiedon Adventure and The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing soon, before the run out of copies.

For any who are interested, the toll free number to order stuff from FSM is: 1-888-345-6335.

-Jason

LOL. My Dad had the same feeling before. Then I just started using my credit card.

I have all four FSM Johnny releases and they're all cool in their own special way.

Dan - who managed to get a copy of The Towering Inferno before it was too late.

I too managed to do that, and I love the main title of the movie. It's so soaring, like I noted before.

~Harry, who wants more releases

Yes, it is soaring. I haven't heard the rest of the score, except for a few tracks, but the "Main Title" is really cool.

Dan - who likes Johnny's early efforts

I like Earthquake -- it's kind of zany and different. I appreciate that.

Dan - who will play the "City Theme" on his trombone at an upcoming concert

His mother thinks a hacker is gonna steal her credit card number  :roll:

EXACTLY!! Damn hackers, they give online ordering a bad name, so I have to travel to the music store any time I want to get a cd. And because I can't order online, I had to get the score for Hook in Baltimore, which is 5 hours from where I live (I happened to be there on a band trip and found it in the local Barnes and Nobles). So I had to email Mr. Kendall, and he kindly sent me the ordering information.

-Jason