Stefancos

What Are You Eating Tonight?

Spam is a little too close to Sperm for me to discuss it in a "What are you eating tonight" thread.

gkgyver - who had salmon with salad.

Of course no one else had made that association until you brought it up........ :lol:

:blink: The Hurdy Gurdy Man is an album released in '68. The song Hurdy Gurdy Man can be heard in the film Zodiac, I've been listening to it all week actually.

If no one knows, Puerco Pibil is the meal Johnny Depp always has in Once Upon A Time In Mexico, and if it's too good, he'll kill the chef to balance the universe.

There's a 10 Minute Cooking School by Robert Rodriguez on the DVD, and my brother has been a master at making it ever since the DVD came out. One of these days I'm gonna have to kill him.

I hate too much pizza... should have stopped at that second slice but had a third slice and I'm paying for it... gah. Damn stomach pains....feels like a chain saw is just eating at my innards.

Might I suggest heating it for consumption?

Hamburgers tonight. Making canneloni tomorrow. Nice.

Stefan, that would also be my sugestion... I never had a pizza still frozen, but for some reason, it doesn't strikes me as a good idea...

And I too had hamburger tonight... Went with my boys to Burger King, instead of having a healthier meal with them. Hey, everybody needs a crappier dinner every now and then.