Sandor

The Official Members List Thread (please add your profile)

936 posts in this topic

This thread will stay on top. It functions as an overview of all the members of this board.

Please add your profile by copying and pasting the template below. Thanks!

----

NAME:

SEX:

PROFESSION/EDUCATION:

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S):

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S):

FAVORITE FILM(S):

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S):

SPECIAL INTEREST(S):

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE:

----

OK, here's mine (updated April 4, 2009):

NAME: Roald

SEX: male

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Elementary school teacher

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars, Schindler's List, E.T., Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Superman

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Braveheart, The Mission, Conan The Barbarian

FAVORITE FILM(S): The Star Wars Saga, E.T., The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, Se7en, Raiders Of The Lost Ark

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): John Williams, Music (classical, film music, pop/rock), composing, filmmaking, WWE Wrestling, Star Wars, Guns N' Roses, Alice Cooper

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: The Groovy Yak period (the last two weeks or so)

----

Again; thanks for contributing guys! Some of you may have done this before on the previous board (some even on THIS board!). Please re-create your profile in this thread.

Thanks,

Roald

NAME: Andreas Westphal

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Systemadministrator

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars ( all )

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Trek

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): History, Internet, PC

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: ~ 3 years

Andreas ( Admin )

Didn't someone else post a new one today?

Oh well, here we go again.

NAME: Stefan Cosman

LOCATION: Hoorn, West Friesland, Noord Holland, The Netherlands, Benelux, Europe, Planet Earth.

SEX: I'm having sex on a somewhat regular basis, yes. :mrgreen: (male)

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Screenprinter

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star wars: Episode II- The empire Strikes Back, Jurassic Park, The Indiana Jones scores, Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone, E.T., The Lost World...etc...etc...

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Moonraker, Conan The Barbarian, Tomorrow Never Dies, Braveheart, Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring, Rambo: First Blood Part 2, Independance Day.

FAVORITE FILM(S): Raiders Of The Lost Ark, Jaws, E.T., TESB, Silence Of The Lambs, 2001, Se7en, The Snapper, Primal fear, Schindlers List, A Fish Called Wanda, The Naked Gun films, Airplane.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Ron Howard, Richard Donner.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S):

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Spring of 2000 i think.

Stefancos- who will not fill out another one of these for atleast 6 months.

NAME: Conor Cook

SEX: Male

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Freshman in High School

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones; Jurassic Park

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Goldsmith Star Trek scores, The Shadow (Goldsmith); Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Kamen); Apollo 13 (Horner); Evolution (Powell); Batman (Elfman); Gladiator (Zimmer); BTTF I, II, III (Silvestri); The Arnold James Bonds; Silence of the Lambs (Shore); LOTR (Shore);

FAVORITE FILM(S): Jurassic Park; AOTC; The Shadow

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg; George Lucas

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music; politics; magic; science; math

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Early-mid 2002

NAME: Ricard L. Befan

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE: Brazil (Michael Kamen)

FAVORITE FILM: Brazil

FAVORITE DIRECTOR: Quentin Tarantino (updated 2016)

SPECIAL INTEREST: My personal growth

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: The Groovy Yak Period

NAME: John Lamm

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: BA Political Science, and currently gainfully employed as a wireless 411 operator. Looking into teaching certification.

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): All Star Wars, Superman, Indy Trilogy, Harry Potters 1 & 3, Hook

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Many Star Treks (TMP, II, V, Generations, FC, and Nemesis), Independence Day, Willow, Lord of the Rings FotR and RotK, the Final Fantasy video game series

FAVORITE FILM(S): The Star Wars Saga, Lord of the Rings, Patton, Python and the Holy Grail (though I'm more of a TV show than movie guy nowadays)

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Joss Whedon (writing and directing)

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Politics, baseball, golf, NASCAR, video games, reading (the Harry Potter series, Tolkien, current events/politics).

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Early 2000. Joined May 2002, posting regularly since about April 2004.

NAME: Christian Joannis Gonçalves Afonso

SEX: Yes, please! :mrgreen: (male)

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Studying Informatics and Historical Musicology at Hamburg University

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Schindler's List, Star Wars (IV), Jurassic Park

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Evita (Webber), Titanic, The Mask of Zorro (Horner), Air Force One (Goldsmith), LotR Trilogy (Shore), Frankenstein (Doyle)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, Memento, Very Bad Things, Titanic, A Life Less Ordinary, Evita, LotR Trilogy, Jurassic Park, American Beauty, Heavenly Creatures, Matrix Trilogy

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Christopher Nolan, Peter Jackson

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): (Composing, playing, listening to) Music; Watching Movies, Reading Books, Drawing, Playing American Football, Meeting Friends, Playing Computer Games (PC, Nintendo), Programming

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Spring 2001

NAME: Evan the Great Cactus

LOCATION: Pennsylvania, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way [EDIT: For the record, I did not look at Strfancos's post before doing this]

SEX: Guy

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: High School Graduate in 14 days :mrgreen:

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): SuperJones Wars

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Magnificent Seven

FAVORITE FILM(S): Apollo 13, practically any comedy (esp. Monty Python ones)

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Ron Howard, any of the Pythons

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Computer programming, chello playing, pretending that 'cello' is spelled 'chello'

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Just after Ricard created the board at voy.com (?) just after Groovy Yak's board died

NAME: Justin Ross

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Student

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Empire Strikes Back & Raiders of the Lost Ark

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Power of One, Batman, Dinosaur, Les Miserables, Mulan, Back to the Future, Cutthroat Island, Glory.

FAVORITE FILM(S): The Fellowship of the Ring, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Star Wars (All save maybe TPM :) )

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis, Chris Columbus,

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Guinea Pigs, Baseball, Movies, and Computer games.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: November 2001

Justin - :mrgreen:

NAME: Neil S. Bulk

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Student / Continuing

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Superman - The Movie

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Trek - The Motion Picture (Jerry Goldsmith)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Wars, Superman - The Movie

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Brian DePalma

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): James Bond, the original Star Trek

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Started visiting the site when it was devoted to just the music of The Phantom Menace. Posted infrequently on the EZ Board (hated the pop-ups) but became a regular with the Ikon board. Used to moderate this board.

Star wars: Episode II- The empire Strikes Back

:confused:

Anyways, does anyone remember Sharol?

Hector - who's been participating in John Williams messageboards since the Ayaz Asif era(1996)

NAME: Mark

SEX: M

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Industrial Sales

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Raiders, Jaws, E.T., Star Wars, CE3K, Schindler's List, TESB, Memoirs Of A Geisha, A.I., HP:POA, Angela's Ashes and Superman

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Almost everything by Jerry Goldsmith, Gojira, King Kong (1933), Rodan, King Kong vs Godzilla, LOTR Films, North By Northwest, OHMSS, Dances With Wolves, Magnificent Seven, Seventh Voyage Of Sinbad, Adventures Of Robin Hood, Psycho, Ben Hur.....and many, many more

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, Schindler's List, King Kong (1933), Gojira (1954), E.T., LOTR Films, Airplane!, Smokey And The Bandit to name a few.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Ishiro Honda, Spielberg, Peter Jackson, Kubrick at times.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Photography, Model Railroading, Collecting Godzilla Toys, Reading and Building Models

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: It all began back in 1999.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): collecting toys

:mrgreen:

Justin - :?

NAME: Mark A Dominguez Gibson

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Graphic Designer

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): A.I., Hook, Home Alone, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, Far & Away, The Witches of Eastwick, Jurassic Park, etc.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Lord of the Rings: TFOTR, Willow, Star Trek II: TROK, Braveheart, Edward Scissorhands,etc.

FAVORITE FILM(S): A.I., Lord of the Rings: TFOTR, Harry Potter, Home Alone, Braveheart, Hook, Edward Scissorhands, The Matrix, Saving Privet Ryan, Moulin Rouge, North by Northwest, Vertigo, The Star Wars Saga, The Back to the Future Trilogy, The Indiana Jones films (yes all of them), Logan?s Run, Jurassic Park, Airplane!, etc.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Alfred Hitchcock, Ron Howard, Robert Zemeckis, Chris Columbus, etc.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Education, graphic designing, Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, lapel Pin collecting, telephone card collecting, etc.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: As a member: March 2002, as a visitor: July 2001.

NAME: Jack

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: College graduate; Document Analyst for Aspen Systems.

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Empire Strikes Back, Far and Away, The Fury, Jaws 2, Superman

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Adventures of Robin Hood, The Bride of Frankenstein, King Kong, On the Waterfront, Our Town

FAVORITE FILM(S): 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Godfather, Schindler's List

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Woody Allen, Martin Scorsese, Steven Spielberg, Oliver Stone

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Collecting Star Wars toys

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2000

NAME: Chris Hatt

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Musician

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Towering Inferno, Jaws, Dracula, Empire Strikes Back, A.I.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Batman Returns (Elfman), The Mission (Morricone), American History X (Dudley), Bram Stoker's Dracula (Kilar)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, E.T

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Zemeckis, Hitchcock

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Wasting days watching films and listening to JW

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: May 2002

NAME: Daniel

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: College student

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Most of them except Sleepers, Dracula, parts of Jaws 2, and The Fury

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Ben-Hur, First Knight, Star Trek: TMP, Star Trek II, Star Trek V, Tron, Apollo 13, Back to the Future 1 and 3, Twilight Zone: The Movie

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, Superman, Close Encounters, Harvey, Right Stuff, Apollo 13, Maverick, Back to the Future, Indiana Jones

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Zemeckis, Donner, Dante, Opie, Frakes

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): GOD!, church, airplanes, painting, the obvious

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Mid-May 2002

NAME: J. J. aka St. Yodes

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Music Composition Student

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Star Wars Saga, Hook

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Tomorrow Never Dies, Anything Elfman, Conan the Barbarian

FAVORITE FILM(S): Spider-Man, Batman

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Tim Burton, Steven Spielberg, Kevin Smith

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music, movies and more....

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: November of 2000

-St. Yodes, who wants to play Resident Evil on his GameCube now...

Favorite John Williams Scores

The Reivers, Black Sunday, Star Wars, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Born on the Fourth of July, Home Alone, JFK, Nixon, Stepmom

Favorite Non-John Williams Scores

A Streetcar Named Desire (North), The Man with the Golden Arm (Bernstein), Vertigo (Herrmann), Anatomy of a Murder (Ellington), Arabesque (Mancini), Wait Until Dark (Mancini), Chinatown (Goldsmith), The Conversation (Shire), The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (Shire), First Blood (Goldsmith), The Snowman (Blake), WarGames (Rubinstein), Ghost Warrior (Band), Back to the Future (Silvestri), Agnes of God (Delerue), Flesh + Blood (Poledouris), The Journey of Natty Gann (Horner), Crimes of the Heart (Delerue), The Boy Who Could Fly (Broughton), Hoosiers (Goldsmith), High Spirits (Fenton), The Rocketeer (Horner), Dead Again, An American Tail 2: Fievel Goes West (Horner), Prospero's Books (Nyman), Wind (Poledouris), Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (Broughton), Much Ado About Nothing (Doyle), Free Willy (Poledouris), M. Butterfly (Shore), Bad Girls (Goldsmith), A Little Princess (Doyle), Apollo 13 (Horner), Across the Sea of Time (Barry), The City of Lost Children (Badalamenti), The Spitfire Grill (Horner), Mission: Impossible (Elfman), The Truman Show (Dallwitz/Glass), Les Misérables (Poledouris), The Mighty (Jones), The 13th Warrior (Goldsmith), American Beauty (Newman), The Straight Story (Badalamenti), Wonderland (Nyman), The Ninth Gate (Kilar), The Claim (Nyman), The Bourne Supremacy (Powell), Where the Wild Things Are (Burwell)

NAME: Andrew Wick

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Student of Aerospace Engineering

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars Saga, A.I., Saving Private Ryan, The Last Crusade, Raiders of the Lost Ark.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Alien, Star Trek:TMP, Back to the Future, Patton, Alien3, Final Fantasy, Vertigo

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars Saga, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Apocalypse Now, Fight Club, Alien, Saving Private Ryan, Indy Trilogy, Road Warrior, Ghostbusters

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Robert Zemeckis, Stanley Kubrick, David Fincher

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Richard Wagner: the man and his work, especially Der Ring des Nibelungen and Parsifal. I'll admit to being a Star Wars fan. To be an Aerospace Engineer, I obviously have a great interest in aircraft and flight. I do some writing, and sketching in my free time.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: December 2001. I've been visiting this site since it's creation however.

NAME: charles paik

SEX: m

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: former it consultant (yep, laid-off)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): superman, et, born on the 4th, home alone, far & away, the patriot (the theme)

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): back to the future iii, backdraft, cocoon, edward scissorhands, sense & sensibility

FAVORITE FILM(S): et, back to the future trilogy, courage under fire

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): soderbergh, spielberg, zemeckis

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): basketball, fantasy sports, guitar

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2000

NAME: Melange

PROFESSION/EDUCATION:

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): E.T, Close Encounters, ESB, JP, Schlinders List.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Ridley Scott, Oliver Stone, Spielberg.

Again? Oh, well:

NAME: Ross Malcolm (my parents are big Macbeth fans) Worinsky

SEX: Guess

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Just finished high school

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): E.T., A.I., Empire Strikes Back, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Amistad

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Evita, Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Animal Farm, Les Misérables (Poledouris), Weird Romance

FAVORITE FILM(S): Evita, Sixth Sense, Casablanca, West Side Story

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, M. Night Shyamalan

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Musicals, Writing, Sitcoms

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Summer 2000, the pre-Patriot days

NAME: Mike Troxell

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Movie Theater Employee, soon to go to college to study Elementary Education

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Return of the Jedi, Saving Private Ryan

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Edward Scissorhands, The Thin Red Line, Batman

FAVORITE FILM(S): Chasing Amy, The Empire Strikes Back, Mulholland Drive, Lost Highway, Clerks, E.T. The Extraterrestrial, Mallrats, Dogma, A.I. Artificial Intelligence

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Kevin Smith, David Lynch, Mel Brooks

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Reading, Writing, Sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing like the pathetic lump I am

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: The Phantom Menace (3 years go by so fast!)

Update 2013

NAME: Rasmus Nordin

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Music Teacher, arranger, musician

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): A.I., Star Wars, Jaws 2, Hook

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): most of Alex North´s work, he´s a genius!

FAVORITE FILM(S): LOTR, Star Wars, Matrix

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Speilberg, Lucas, Hitch

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): music,music and beer :-)

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 1999

Here we go...

NAME: Borja Palacios Serrano

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Trying to study Biology at UAB

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars Saga, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Hook

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Mummy Returns, StarGate, The Cutthroat Island, Willow, The Beauty & the Beast, The Goonies.

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars (I-II-IV-V-VI), Indiana Jones, The Goonies, Hook.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Stephen Sommers, Lucas...

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Cinema, soundtracks...

Ooh! ooh! I know! I know!! :|

Justin - ;) ROTFL :biglaugh:

:lookaround:

NAME: Ted Pigeon

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Editor of a Medical Publication/Pursuing a Masters Degree in Media and Culture

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jaws, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., Return of the Jedi, Hook, Far and Away, Jurassic Park, A.I., Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Edward Scissorhands, Vertigo, Cinema Pardiso, The Untouchables, Signs, Lionheart, Patton

FAVORITE FILM(S): Rear Window, Jaws, Annie Hall, Maltese Falcon, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Conversation, Alien, Cinema Paradiso, Brazil, Vertigo, Strangers on a Train, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Raging Bull

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Woody Allen, Ridley Scott, James Cameron, Akira Kurosawa, Terry Gilliams, and Alfred Hitchcock

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Writing, Film Criticism, Film Scores

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: February, 2002

NAME: Jason

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: High School Freshman

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jurassic Park, Raiders, Last Crusade, Star Wars Trilogy, Home Alone, Harry Potter

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Back to the Future Trilogy, Mrs. Doubtfire, the Truman Show

FAVORITE FILM(S): Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Indy Trilogy, Jurassic Park, Star Wars Trilogy, Mrs. Doubtfire

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielburg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): band, saxophone (playing for 5 years), piano, and tennis

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2001

NAME:CRJ

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: B.A. in Film/Video Production, currently working in digitization at Michigan State University

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): E.T., Far and Away, Home Alone, Harry Potter SS and PoA, Hook, Jaws, Jane Eyre

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Peter Pan, The Man in the Moon, The Village, Lady in the Water (JNH); Edward Scissorhands (Elfman); The Land Before Time, Glory (Horner); Tuck Everlasting, MyDog Skip (Ross), Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, Narnia (Gregson-Williams); etc...

FAVORITE FILM(S): E.T., Jurassic Park, Mrs. Doubtfire, Minority Report, Home Alone, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Edward Scissorhands, What Lies Beneath, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Psycho, Finding Neverland, Big Fish, Little Miss Sunshine

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Film music, film/video production, playing the French horn, Walt Disney World, dogs

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: November 2001

NAME: Bas van Dam

LOCATION: Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: University of Utrecht

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): All the SW and Indy scores, Schindler's List, CE3K, JP, Jane Eyre, Superman, Hook etc.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Edward Scissorhands, Star Trek: TMP and TWOK, Hannibal, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Back to the Future, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Batman, Sommersby, Conan the Barbarian, Independence Day.

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars Saga, The Godfather Saga, Lawrence of Arabia, A Clockwork Orange, Pulp Fiction, North by Northwest, To Kill A Mockingbird, Edward Scissorhands, 12 Monkeys, Jaws, Raiders, CE3K, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Taxi Driver, Metropolis, Bride of Frankenstein.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Tim Burton, Stanley Kubrick, David Lean, Roman Polanski, Quentin Tarantino

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music, movies, drawing/painting, socializing.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Rhino released the Superman 2cd set in February 2000

NAME: You still would like to know, wouldn't you :music:

LOCATION: The State of Ohio in the great and glorius United States of America

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Full-time college student, but I work at a bank in the summer

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): #1: E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, #2: The Empire Strikes Back, #3: Raiders of the Lost Ark, #4: Jurassic Park, #5: A New Hope, #6: Superman: The Movie, #7: Jaws, #8: Hook, #9: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, #10: Schindler's List

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Independence Day (David Arnold), The Musketeer (Arnold), the rest of Arnold's work, Cutthroat Island (Debney)

FAVORITE FILM(S): E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, The Star Wars Saga, The Indiana Jones Trilogy, Jurassic Park, other Spielberg movies

FAVORITE DIRECTOR: Mr. Steven Spielberg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): This message board, playing JW on the piano, playing games on my computer, and, most importantly, being with friends and family.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: May 20, 2002; Ikonboard: November 2001

~Harry :)

Edited to switch places of scores in my top ten list

NAME: Marc

EDUCATION: VWO

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jurassic Park, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Titanic (Horner) :oops:, Back to the Future (Silvestri), Back to the Future part II (Silvestri), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Shore)

FAVORITE FILM(S): All Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Matrix and Lord of the Rings films. Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Men In Black.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, The Wachowski Brothers.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music, comics, film.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: May 2002. :)

No, I believe I joined the old one in February.

:music: Departing Coruscant, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Shouldn't that be "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, located somewhere in Nothern Brittain"? :music:

Marc, feeling bored.

Shouldn't that be "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, located somewhere in Nothern Brittain"? :music:

Don't be silly! He just got out for summer. :devil:

Justin -Feeling bored too... :)

Justin,

Could you please stop replying and commenting in this thread? It is intented to only contain the profiles.

Thanks,

Roald

ok:

NAME: Eric Silver

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Completing Middle School (?)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring. (Shore)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): George Lucas

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: May 24, 2002

NAME: Harry Potter :thumbup:

~Harry ;)

Hey, I liked the way you filled this thing in the other board:

NAME: Wouldn't you like to know

That was pretty funny. You should have done it the same way there LOL

Hector - who loves everyone here

Hector - who should post a topic "Celebrate Fiendship", get "Fiend" :biglaugh:

NAME: Harry Potter :thumbup:

~Harry ;)

Hey, I liked the way you filled this thing in the other board:

NAME: Wouldn't you like to know

That was pretty funny. You should have done it the same way there LOL

Hector - who loves everyone here

Hector - who should post a topic "Celebrate Fiendship", get "Fiend" :biglaugh:

I updated my profile. Thanks for the idea! :)

~Harry, confused by the "Fiendship" talk of Hector