Sandor

The Official Members List Thread (please add your profile)

NAME: Matthew Daley

SEX: Male

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: IT Administrator

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Superman, ET, All Star Wars, Jaws, Hook, etc...

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S):Star Trek TMP, Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Edward Scissorhands, Back to the Future

FAVORITE FILM(S): Schindler's List, ET, 2001, Almost Famous, Casablanca, and all the Star Wars films

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Stanley Kubrick, Spielberg, Cameron Crowe, Tim Burton, Oliver Stone

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Anything having to do w/movie scores, Red Sox, watching The Shield on tv, DVD's, the internet, and my new baby girl Hannah

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: been visiting for almost 2 years, just posting now, however

NAME: Dave Stewart

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Information Security

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): ESB, Jurassic Park, Raider's, ROTJ

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Gettysburg, Braveheart, Star Trek: TMP, V, and VII, Stargate, Gladiator, The Mists of Avalon, 1492:Conquest of Paradise, Legend and Brazil

FAVORITE FILM(S): ESB, Star Trek: TWOK and FC, Field of Dreams, Braveheart, Gladiator, Bladerunner, Brazil

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, M. Night Shyamalan, Barry Sonnenfield, Ridley Scott

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Sports, Computer stuff, would like to learn the guitar, Star Trek and most sci-fi

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: January 2002

NAME: Magnus Karlsson

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Student (Computer Science/Science)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars Trilogy, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T. (impossible to name all)

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Adverntures of Robin Hood (the guys from the 30's to 50's sure knew how to write music!)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars trilogy

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Star Wars, music, films

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Some months ago

NAME: Craig Lawrie

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Computing Science University Degree (Graduate in about a months time)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Imperial March(+ All SW) + 10s of others

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Amelie

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars Series, Star Trek Series, Amelie, Shawshank Redemption, Indiana Jones Series (Wonderful), lots more :mrgreen:

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, R. Scott,

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Computing, Musical Soundtracks, Classical Music, Drawing, High Detail Modeling (kits etc.), Egyptology, Networking....

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: May 2002, about when my exams started :)

NAME: Nicholas Buenk

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Welfare leech

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and Schindler's List

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Spartacus, Cleopatra, King of Kings, Ben Hur, Dragonslayer, Patton and more

FAVORITE FILM(S): The Empire Strikes Back, AI, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade/Raiders, Barry Lyndon, Fellowship of the Ring EE, Who's Afraid of the Virginna Woolf, The Bad Seed and Death of a Salesman.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Kubrick, Ridley Scott, Robert Zemeckis, Ron Howard

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music, computer, evolution, music, star trek, to quote ricard "My personal growth"

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Boardhost (late 2000)

Name: Jason S.

Sex: Male

Profession: Film Historian

Favorite John Williams Scores: Indiana Jones Trilogy, Star Wars Saga,

E.T., Close Encounters, Jaws, Witches Of Eastwick, Superman, Schindler's List, 1941, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, plus many, many more.

Favorite Non-John Williams Scores: Once Upon A Time In America, Once Upon A Time In The West, The Godfather Saga, 8 1/2, La Dolce Vita, Amarcord, Twin Peaks, Green Card, Crimson Tide.

Favorite Films: Raiders Of The Lost Ark, The Godfather, 8 1/2, Schindler's List, Empire Strikes Back, Mean Streets, Last Temptation Of Christ, 2001:A Space Odyssey.

Favorite Directors: Steven Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick, Federico Fellini, Martin Scorsese, David Lynch, Oliver Stone.

Special Interests: Movies, Music, Reading, Dating.

NAME: Ramón Trabuco Molón

SEX: :mrgreen: as much as I want (without paying)

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Medicine student

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): ESB, Star Wars (the rest), Schindler´s List, Stepmom

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Revenant (Danny Elfman)

FAVORITE FILM(S): A Space Travesty

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Cut

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): I can move my eyebrows, and I´m taller when I lie down.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: I knew Stefan Cosman was the King here.

NAME: Lisenka

SEX: Female

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: studying medicins

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Schindler's List, Far and Away, E.T., A.I., Attack of the Clones, Superman,...

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Romeo and Juliet (Rota), The Claim (Nyman), Gladiator (Zimmer), Portrait of a Lady (Kilar), Lord of the Rings (Shore), Edward Scissorhands (Elfman), The English Patient (Yared) and many, many others

FAVORITE FILM(S): Lawrence of Arabia, Casablanca, Rear Window, Moulin Rouge!, Schindler's List, E.T., In the Mood for Love, Lolita

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): David Lean, Alfred Hitchcock, Steven Spielberg, Zhang Yimou, Stanley Kubrick

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): filmmusic, watching movies, reading

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: May 2002

NAME: Kevin

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Studying psychology, selilng batteries.

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Superman, The Star Wars saga, The Indy series, Hook...

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Glory, The Rocketeer, Willow, The Rock, Rudy, Batman, Edward Scissorhands...

FAVORITE FILM(S): Superman the Movie, The SW Saga, the Indy movies, BTTF series, Goonies, Half Baked, True Lies...

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Richard Donner, Tim Burton, George Lucas...

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Writing, reading, going to movies, hanging out with friends, playing games for as long as my attention span can stand it...

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: God only knows...

NAME: Scott

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Science Guy (MS in Astronomy)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars Saga, ET, Indy III

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): LOTR: FOTR, The Natural, Patton, ST:TMP

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars Saga, The Blues Brothers, & films that make me laugh.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): SW Action Figure humor, astronomy, reading SF

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: The Phantom Menace release

NAME: Brody

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Education

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Superman, Harry Potter, Stanley & Iris, and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Back to the Future Part III, Rudy, Air Force One, Max Dugan Returns.

FAVORITE FILM(S): 2001: Deconstructing Harry, The Ref, My Cousin Vinney, JFK

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Woody Allen, Steven Spielberg, Oliver Stone

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Movies, Theatre, and Mind-Screwing

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 1999

NAME: Scott (Fett32) Farris

SEX: male

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Nurseryman

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars Saga/Jaws/Raiders/E.T.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Darkman (Danny Elfman)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Raiders Of The Lost Ark

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Speilberg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): John Williams, Danny Elfman & classical music

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: somewhere around February 2002 & joined May 27, 2002 :thumbup:

NAME: Alfred J. Hitchcock

SEX: Last night with Alma :P

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Director, producer, groper

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Do I have to name them?

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Easy one...SHOWGIRLS

FAVORITE FILM(S): PSYCHO, SHOWGIRLS :angry:

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): All my own of course, Spielberg, Lean, Altman, Fincher, Shatner, Cameron, Wyler, Wilder.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Movies, Blondes, Macguffins, Liposuction, playing my flute, and dark corners :devil:

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 1966 - since my infamous bust-up with Herrmann. 99% of the members here were still a twinkle in theirs pappa's eyes expect Stefan as he's been cloned since that Roswell incident.

EDIT: Feb 2018

NAME: Jeremy Moss
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Web & print Design and Development (2018 Own my own small marketing firm )

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Empire Strikes Back & Raiders of the lost ark (Need to add the Fury, Superman, Close Encounters, to many to mention these days )
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Tomorrow Never Dies, Back to the Future, (This changes all the time !)
FAVORITE FILM(S): any of the Star Wars and the Back to the Future Trilogy not to mention the Bond Films.
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Speilberg
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Sound and Video editing

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Been Visiting since 1999 but only posted once or twice until the main page went down before the redesign and now I'm here all the time.

Man - I thought I had replied to this post already.

Speaking of "men" - Does anybody else notice an abundance of testosterone on the MB :?

Here goes:

NAME: Renovia

SEX: FEMALE

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Music Education / Graduate of USM

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jurassic, Schindler's, Home Alone, Star Wars, Indy, HARRY POTTER (and some others)

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Shore

just kidding - no one in particular

FAVORITE FILM(S): HARRY POTTER, and thrillers, LOTR, ST

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): don't care

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): HTML, Martinis, Bookmaking, Harry Connick Jr., Diana Krall, Harry Potter (did I mention this?), LOTR, scrapbooking, stamping.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: I found you~ March 2002 a little before

NAME: Michael Kmet

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: student

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): star wars

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): star trek 1-9

FAVORITE FILM(S): star trek 6, star wars

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): steve speilberg, alfred hitchcock

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): none

VISITING THIS BOARD FOR: 1 month

Guys (and girl); this thread is intended to only contain the profiles. Could you please minimize the responses of any other nature?

Thanks,

Roald

NAME: Brian

SEX: M

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: professional cellist

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Empire Strikes Back, Raiders of the Lost Ark, A.I., 'Elegy' for Cello & Orchestra

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): 'Gattaca', Nyman; 'End of the Affair', Nyman; 'Snow Falling on Cedars', Howard

FAVORITE FILM(S): The Empire Strikes Back, Gattaca

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, George Lucas

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Star Wars, U2

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: March 2002

NAME: Matej

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Computer Science

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Saving Private Ryan, Schindler's List, Amistad, A.I, The Patriot, Angela's Ashes, The Lost World, WOTW, Munich, Sleepers, Nixon....

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Breaveheart, North by Northwest, The Mummy, The Godfather(s), The Matrix(s)... Doyle's Potter........naaaaah joking :)

FAVORITE FILM(S): To so gadi.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S):

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Planning World Domination.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 1998 (but this is my FIRST post)

NAME: Tim Schroeder

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Computer Tech

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Schindler's List, A.I.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Braveheart, Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Shawshank Redemption, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, City Slickers, The Breakfast Club... lots lots more...

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Don't really have one

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Home theatre, film production, music, reading, writing... lots more

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: I think... Dec 2001

NAME: Erik Woods

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Producer of Digital Media/ Radio Host

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Empire Strikes Back, E.T., Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and Hook.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Back To The Future (Silvestri), The Final Conflict (Goldsmith), Medal of Honor Series (Giacchino), The Rocketeer (James Horner), Arabian Knight (Robert Folk), The Beastmaster (Lee Holdridge), and many, many more.

FAVORITE FILM(S): Raiders of the Lost Ark, Back To The Future, Braveheart, Dances With Wolves, Forrest Gump, Aliens, Silence of the Lambs and others.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis, David Fincher, Tim Burton and James Cameron.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Hockey, Film Making, Writing, and Guns N' Roses!

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: When it was called the Star Wars Episode I Web Site... or something to that effect.

NAME: Peter Nielsen

SEX M

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: In school, senior year

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars movies, Schindler's List, E.T., Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones trilogy (Last Crusade especially)

FAVORITE NON-WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Dances With Wolves (John Barry); Once Upon a Time in the West (Ennio Morricone); Braveheart (James Horner); Lord of the Rings (Howard Shore); Exodus (Ernest Gold); Out of Africa (John Barry); Gladiator (Hans Zimmer); The Lion King (Hans Zimmer).

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars films, Indiana Jones films, Schindler's List, E.T., Lord of the Rings, Saving Private Ryan, Aliens, Predator (sort of), Platoon, Godfather Trilogy, The Silence of the Lambs.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott

SPECIAL INTERESTS: Movies, film music, writing

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2000

NAME: Ocelot

SEX: Way Too Much :) , M

PROFFESION: Producer/Composer

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORES: Too many to list!!!!!!!

FAVORITE NON-WILLIAMS SCORES: Scores by Korngold, Goldsmith, Fenton, Steiner, Friedhoffer, Raksin, Young, Herrmann, some Elfman, Shaiman

FAVORITE SINGERS: India Arie, Jill Scott, Janet Jackson

FAVORITE SONG OF THE MOMENT: You're Always In My Head - India Arie, He Loves Me - Jill Scott, Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie

FAVORITE FILMS: Indiana Jones Trillogy, Star Wars 4,5,6, Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, ET, Roman Holiday, Philadelphia Story, Close Encounters, Jaws, California Suite, Schindler's list, Erin Brokovich, Bringing up Baby, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Traffic, The Matrix, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Moulin Rouge, Evil Under the Sun etc etc etc

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Six Feet Under, Alias, Sex and the City, Will and Grace, ER, Frasier, ST:TNG

FAVOITE DIRECTOR: Spielberg, Soderbergh, Scott, Wilder

FAVORITE BOOKS: Harry Potter 1,2,3,4, Memoirs of Cleopatra, Jurassic Park, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, DS9 relaunch, A Room with a View, River God, SW Timothy Zahn Trillogy, etc etc etc

SPECIAL INTERESTS: Gym, Krav Maga (what J-Lo does in Enough) Riding, Tennis, Swimming, My Animals (too many to list) and of course..... SEX (too much, but can;t get enough ;)

VISITING THE BOARD SINCE: 1998 (I think)

NAME: Scott Fields

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Writer/editor

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Superman, Close Encounters, Hook, E.T., Raiders of the Lost Ark

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Hmm....lessee here....off the top of my head, I'd say Braveheart, Stargate, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, Glory, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I could go on....

FAVORITE FILM(S): Too many to list. First one to come to mind: Shakespeare in Love.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, James Cameron

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Writing, reading (Tolkien, Lawhead and Lewis in particular), and, of course, film music

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Early 2000 (although it seems much longer....)

----

NAME: Justin Boggan

SEX: Yes please...... Male.

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Sucks

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): JAWS

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Trek 2, ST:4, ST:5, ST: 7, ST:8!!!!!!!!!! The Princess Bride, The Omega Man, Unbreakable, Final Destination, Pitch Black, Something Wicked This Way Comes rejected, Preadator, Guinevere, Jake Speed. Scores by Mark Snow and Christophe Beck.

FAVORITE FILM(S): One to many. Unbreakable, <FONT COLOR= "RED">Duel</FONT>, Truman Show, Star Trek: Generations...etc.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S):

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Writing novels and short stories, art work, dabling on the keyboard. Listening to filmand tv scores.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Sometime last year, though i just had to re-register for some reason.

----

I filled this out last time. I'm not doing it again.

Don't reply then. Sheeessshhh... Not really interested in your profile anyway... :twisted:

Roald

NAME: Jonathan Elliott

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Junior in High School next fall

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): AOTC, E.T., Empire of the Sun

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Gladiator, LOTR

FAVORITE FILM(S): Emperor's New Groove

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): George Lucas, Steven Speilburg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Trumpet and Music

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: November 2001

That's about me!

NAME: Michael P. Bates

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: BA, Music Composition (worked in Classical Radio for ten years, now I'm a materials manager for a manufacturer)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Empire Strikes Back, Schindler's List, Always

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Trek III, Much Ado About Nothing, Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future, Kamen's concert hall stuff

FAVORITE FILM(S): Much Ado About Nothing ("I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.")

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): My best friend Patrick (even though he has yet to film the short that I wrote and scored for him)

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Writing, managing my softball team

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: JWFAN.NET started directing me to it.

Oh yeah, I even know Harry's real name.

It's Harold, of course. He was named after me uncle, he was.

;)

I think everybody here knows me, and I DO hope that this is the last message board that we have to do this with for awhile, but here goes...

NAME: Christopher "ChrusherComix" Galletta

SEX: (Celibate-until-marriage) Heterosexual Male

PROFESSION:Artist/Illustrator/Cartoonist/Writer

EDUCATION: High School (& my personal adult education without brainwashing attempts by agnostic and atheist liberal professors, LOL!)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Most of them. However, here are my all-time favorites: All 5 existing Star Wars scores (The Empire Stikes Back being my favorite of these), The Fury, Jane Eyre, Hook, All 3 existing Indiana Jones scores (Raiders Of The Lost Ark being my favorite of those), A.I., E.T., Both Jaws scores (Jaws 2 a DISTANT favorite of those two), The two Jurassic Park scores (The Lost World is my favorite of the two), Images, Superman: The Movie, and at least two tracks off every other score he's done (No lie, it is the honest to God truth!).

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Transformers: The Movie (Vince DiCola), Braveheart (James Horner), The Black Hole (John Barry), Rocky 1, 2, 3 & 5 (Bill Conti), Rocky 4 (Vince DiCola), Batman (Danny Elfman), and Conan The Barbarian (Basil Poledouris). Outside of those, I'm just a Williams fanatic.

FAVORITE FILM(S): Similar to my favorite film scores. All 5 Star Wars films (led by The Empire Strikes Back), Transformers: The Movie, Most of Spielberg's films (especially All 3 Indiana Jones films, E.T., the two Jurassic Parks, A.I., and Schindler's List), Braveheart, All 5 Rocky films, G.I. Joe: The Movie, Superman 1 & 2, Batman, The Fury, The Black Hole... and I could go on and on...

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, I like others bit have no more in particular...

FAVORITE BOOKS: The Bible, The Plot Of The Bible (Bob Enyart), The Ninja- and the following Nicholas Linnear Saga books (Eric V. Lustbader), Calvin And Hobbes comic collections (Bill Watterson), Various comic books (none recent), Star Wars (George Lucas), Jurassic Park (Michael Crichton)...

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Transformers (1984-87), Homefront (Early 90's show about post WW2 America), The Sopranos, King Of The Hill, The Simpsons, G.I. Joe (1984-87), Frasier, and Bob Enyart Live.

FAVORITE SPORTS/TEAMS (fan) : NBA (The San Antonio Spurs and whoever beats the LA Lakers), NFL (The New York Jets), and local Supermodified Racing (fastest "short track" race cars in the world).

FAVORITE SPORTS (Participate): Basketball, Go-Kart racing (I am the undisputed four-time consecutive champion of my curcuit), weightlifting, running, nutrition and fitness.

HOBBIES: John Williams CD collecting (well duh!), Transformers, Star Wars, and G.I. Joe action figure collecting, Home Theatres.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): (All very much "Off topic" for this MB. :) ) God, Bible-literalist Judeao-Christianity, Conservative politics, Creationist science, www.KGOV.com, my family and my girlfriend, Maslin.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE (Unofficially): Since summer 1999 when it was just about The Phantom Menace music and visited from friend's PCs.)

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE (Officially): July 2000 when I finally got my own PC.

I know I probably forgot something but oh well.... ;)

NAME:

PROFESSION/EDUCATION:

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars (all), Indy(all), JP1

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S):

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, Indy, JP, Gladiator, Moulin Rouge, HP, Hook

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Ridley Scott

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music, Tennis, Playing Piano (all JW Themes)

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 30th of May

NAME: Pete

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: highschool (frosh)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars II: AOTC

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Lord of the Rings, Beautiful Mind, Perfect Storm, Forest Gump, Star Trek, Apollo 13,

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Trek VIII: First Contact

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Speilberg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): music, skiing, sailing,

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: June 3, 2002

Okay this is the third time I have tried to answer this thread... every other time, I have had to leave before finishing...

NAME: Kenneth Little

SEX: Not in a loooooong while

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: television producer/I've got a couple of letters after my name

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): All of them (really)

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): A Patch of Blue (Jerry Goldsmith); Star Trek:The Motion Picture (Jerry Goldsmith); Goldfinger (John Barry) almost anything by Henry Mancini

FAVORITE FILM(S): It's A Wonderful Life; E.T. ; Star Wars; Citizen Kane; Lawrence of Arabia; Gandhi; Rear Window

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, David Lean, Frank Capra and Alfred Hitchcock

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music (singing, composition), Writing, and Art

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: This latest incarnation since Last week, originally November 2001

Whew, made it...

NAME: Mathieu H

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: post-high school student

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): ESB ANH Indy1 Jurassic park

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Chicken Run Gladiator

FAVORITE FILM(S): The Empire strikes back

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven and Georges

SPECIAL INTEREST(S):music ,rock climbing and cellular automat

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: march 2k2

NAME: Brandon Beukema (Yes it is Dutch, my father is Dutch and I'm proud of it...although I wish they were in the world cup. Being ranked 6th in the world (or something like that) I think they should be in there over Saudi Arabia who looses to Germany 8-0...wouldn't you rather see Germany vr. Holland?)

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: High School Student, Senor

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Them all..actually my favorites of them all are....Hook, ET, All the Star Wars, All the Indian Jones, and Jurassic Park

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Gladiator and Lord of the Rings

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, all of them, Rocky, 4th one is the best, and the Indiana Jones movies.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): John Williams music, trumpet, jazz, soccer, and women

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Feb 2002

Jasonblueeyes:

Name: Jason S.

Sex: Male

Profession: Film Historian

Favorite John Williams Scores: Indiana Jones Trilogy, Star Wars Saga,

E.T., Close Encounters, Jaws, Witches Of Eastwick, Superman, Schindler's List, 1941, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, plus many, many more.

Favorite Non-John Williams Scores: Once Upon A Time In America, Once Upon A Time In The West, The Godfather Saga, 8 1/2, La Dolce Vita, Amarcord, Twin Peaks, Green Card, Crimson Tide.

Favorite Films: Raiders Of The Lost Ark, The Godfather, 8 1/2, Schindler's List, Empire Strikes Back, Mean Streets, Last Temptation Of Christ, 2001:A Space Odyssey.

Favorite Directors: Steven Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick, Federico Fellini, Martin Scorsese, David Lynch, Oliver Stone.

Special Interests: Movies, Music, Reading, Dating.

I had to Add this Post again because I never logged in when I made it out.

Jasonblueeyes.

NAME: John Townsend

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Vice President of Lakeland Limousine

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): E.T., Star Wars (All four), Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., The Reivers, Witches of Eastwick, Hook........too many to list!

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Iris, Gremlins II, Braveheart, The Omen, The Mummy, again...too many to list.

FAVORITE FILM(S): E.T.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Ron Howard, Baz Luhrmann,

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music, music, and music. Playing the piano, violin, singing, driving, the ocean, boats, roller coasters, photography.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: A LOOOOoooong time ago.

Hello all!

NAME: Jeff Commings

LOCATION: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (we like to call this state "The Land of Entrapment")

SEX: yes, please! :mrgreen: seriously....male

PROFESSION: newspaper journalist

FAVE WILLIAMS SCORES: All of the Star Wars films, A.I., Harry Potter, Jaws, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, JFK, Home Alone

FAVE NON-WILLIAMS SCORES: The Omen :o , Aliens, Planet of the Apes (1968), The Untouchables, The Fugitive

FAVE FILMS: (top five, in order) Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Lion King, Aladdin, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Ghost

FAVE DIRECTORS: Steven Spielberg, David Fincher (Seven and Panic Room), Alan Parker (does great musicals)

VISITING BOARD SINCE: Right now! June 2002

Abundance? We´re men, mostly!

Hector - who thinks more women should be seduced.... to the JWFan MBs! :|

Speak for yourself, sir - I am 100% male!

NAME: Tim Muirheid

SEX: men, mostly

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Hospital analyst / MS, 1991 The University of Texas, Austin

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): perennial - Empire, dark horse - Empire of the Sun

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Batman (Elfman), Star Trek-TMP (Goldsmith)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Toy Story 2, Fight Club

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Burton, Coen brothers

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): home theater, sports

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: around 2000 - 2001 while trying to make sense of TPM soundtracks

NAME: Bill Hanna

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: grad student, soon to be a postodoctoral fellow

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Changes all the time, but the constants are always: The Empire Strikes Back, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, A.I., Harry Potter, Seven Years in Tibet.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Danny Elfman's Sommersby and Black Beauty, Rachel Portman's The Legend of Bagger Vance, Goldsmith's Rudy, Debney's Cutthroat Island, Horner's Iris and Newton Howard's Unbreakable.

FAVORITE FILM(S): To be honest, I'm not a big film person. If I had to choose, I'd say the Star Wars saga, a handful of Merchant-Ivory pix (Howards End and The Remains of the Day) and a handful of Spielberg (Raiders, Schindler's List, A.I., and Saving Pvt. Ryan). But I mostly go for the music.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): See above

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): nature writing, music history, collecting scores

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: I've lurked on and off for about a year and a half.

Abundance? We´re men, mostly!  

Hector - who thinks more women should be seduced.... to the JWFan MBs! :)

Speak for yourself, sir - I am 100% male!

:confused:

I meant in the messageboard... I can not say we're all men here... we have a couple of women, Mari and Ren... and perhaps (if indeed it was true) Holiday, with a mask on :mrgreen:

Hector - who was trying not to reply in this thread but had to... 'coz some people will start cryin' and go taddle tale to the bosses

Nosebleed

Wha...???? :confused:

NAME: Eric McClellan

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Sales Rep / Musician

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Images, Schindler's List, Superman, The Fury.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Taras Bulba (Waxman), Veritgo, (Herrmann), The Omen (Goldsmith), Adventures of Baron Munchausen (Kamen)

FAVORITE FILM(S): The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Being There, Breaking Away, E.T.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Terry Gilliam, Tim Burton, Joel/Ethan Coen, Martin Scorsese

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Baseball, Writing Music

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2000

The perfect excuse to talk about myself (not that anyone will listen)

NAME: Rajiv Bisnauthsing

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Student at Winstanley College

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jaws, Jurassic Park, The Empire Strikes Back, Saving Private Ryan, CE3K

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Shawshank Redemption, Batman, Back To The Future(s)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Saving Private Ryan, Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Batman, CE3K, Back To The Future 1,2 and 3

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis, George Lucas, Ivan Reitman

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Sharks, Film, Music and computer games.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Around Autumn 2001 (that's Fall to the folks across the pond)

Lastly - Congrats to Lennox Lewis and Good Luck to England against Denmark on Saturday.

NAME: Brandon Beukema (Yes it is Dutch, my father is Dutch and I'm proud of it...although I wish they were in the world cup. Being ranked 6th in the world (or something like that) I think they should be in there over Saudi Arabia who looses to Germany 8-0...wouldn't you rather see Germany vr. Holland?)

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: High School Student, Senor

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Them all..actually my favorites of them all are....Hook, ET, All the Star Wars, All the Indian Jones, and Jurassic Park

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Gladiator and Lord of the Rings  

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, all of them, Rocky, 4th one is the best, and the Indiana Jones movies.  

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): John Williams music, trumpet, jazz, soccer, and women

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Feb 2002

This is me.... :)