Show us your music collection

:lol:

Here is half of my CD collection. The rest are in England. You probably can't make any of the titles out though :(

IMG_1979.jpg

:lol: Excuse me....half?

indy4 - waiting for GoldsmithFanatic's picture :)

myroom.jpg

A few things have changed (grown) since this pic of my room was taken at about September or so, last year. But you get the gist of it.

Nice picture there Drax. Hey my parents used to have two of those same type of chairs we gave them to my brother Mike though.

Just look at the picture in the Superman Boxed set thread and imagine 8 more shelves of CDs below the 2 visible ones and you have my collection.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

I see you have actual CD's for Call Of Duty, Allied Assault, Black, and Alias: The Game. Are these your own home made CD's? I thought those were only available through internet download. Also, what are the 3 CD's between The Incredibles and Mercenaries?

They are all my own made CD covers for call of duty and allied assault. Black and Alias the game covers can be downloaded from chris Tilton homepage.

Those 3 CDs are The Lost world, Small Soldiers and Secret Weapons over normandy. Small soldiers is a game rip, the others are official releses.

Here is how they use to look

entire_collection.jpg

This is how they look now

collection1.jpg

All or most of the FSM CD's on the bottom shelf. Some of them are in their respective composer section.

collection2.jpg

Bottom Left - Giacchino and Lennertz

Bottom Right of the MGM Set - Poledouris, Mychael and Jeff Danna and Kuznel.

Middle Shelf - Horner, Newton Howard and McKenzie

Top Self - All Williams.

My Gerhardt's are underneath the CD-r spindle.

collection3.jpg

collection4.jpg

collection5.jpg

collection6.jpg

Everything CD I own on the hard drive to the left. The two hard drives on the right are my back-ups.

collection7.jpg

-Erik-

Wow, what an outstanding collection, Erik Woods! :) I'll probably never manage to collect so many CDs in my life ... :( :( But nowhere can I see The Blue Box, how come?! ;):D

I'll post some of my own pics during the weekend when I get home.

Just being curious - how many CDs are there in those pics? :) And how could you have afforded them all, as well as a great PC, iPod etc., but you ran out of money for The Blue Box?! :( :( Joke, joke. :D

Just being curious - how many CDs are there in those pics? :) And how could you have afforded them all, as well as a great PC, iPod etc., but you ran out of money for The Blue Box?! :( :( Joke, joke. :D

Well, most of the CD's I get are free because of the radio show. As for the iPod that was free as well - a Christmas gift I got at my old place of employment a few years ago. The iMac is for my video production business so it was a necessity as was my DVX-100 Camera. Unfortunately, business is slow and I have a 20 month old who needs to eat so I don't have the disposable income that I use to spend on such things as the Superman Box.

As for the CD count... I own close to 3000. Not all of them are in that picture. A good chunk of them are still in storage.

-Erik-

Here is how they use to look

entire_collection.jpg

This is how they look now

collection1.jpg

All or most of the FSM CD's on the bottom shelf. Some of them are in their respective composer section.

collection2.jpg

Bottom Left - Giacchino and Lennertz

Bottom Right of the MGM Set - Poledouris, Mychael and Jeff Danna and Kuznel.

Middle Shelf - Horner, Newton Howard and McKenzie

Top Self - All Williams.

My Gerhardt's are underneath the CD-r spindle.

collection3.jpg

collection4.jpg

collection5.jpg

collection6.jpg

Everything CD I own on the hard drive to the left. The two hard drives on the right are my back-ups.

collection7.jpg

-Erik-

:)

Holy crap now that is a CD collection!

Same for the RotK CR. :)

Good stuff, Erik. Hope things pick up.

Actually, I do have the RotK: CR. It's right behind The Two Towers set. Why does it look different? It's the promo version... no art, no liner notes... just the CD's on 4 Cd-r's. That's what Warner sent me this time. Better than nothing I suppose.

-Erik-

Oh.

Yes, better than nothing indeed, I suppose.

I guess it suffices for radio play, but with a set like this, one of its selling points actually is the packaging and liner notes.

Still, your collection is probably 15 times as big as mine, and nicely displayed as well!

For good measure, I might just throw in a new picture of my shelves as well:

DSCF1302.jpg

The Superman set has made me run out of shelf space for my monkey, so it now has temporary residence in a cozy hut made of DVDs on the top shelf. Poor monkey.

Marc, the spines of your Complete recordings are perfect! :)

Erik...your Giacchino collection is smaller than i thought...

and next time, try not to photograph your toys, i thought you were of the mature members :(

The indy hat rules though.

I'm beginning to think I should be starting my own radio show :)

Erik, what's that Return of the Jedi box?

The original radio drama that I purchased at Walt Disney World. The Star Wars one is in front of it. Unfortunately, the Empire set was sold out.

-Erik-

Erik...your Giacchino collection is smaller than i thought...

I actually have 50 Giacchino recordings. Most of them are in thin CD envelopes with not art or tracklistings.

and next time, try not to photograph your toys, i thought you were of the mature members :)

:(

The indy hat rules though.

Oh right... Ya, my little one likes to put it on some times.

indyliam1.jpg

indyliam2.jpg

-Erik-

Here is half of my CD collection. The rest are in England. You probably can't make any of the titles out though :o

I can make out a Berglund Sibelius box set. :P

I'll post a picture once I'm done taking all the CDs out of my shelves for re-ripping to my new 2.5" drive (after the old 3.5" drive crashed). I.e. in a few weeks...

Erik...I've been patient. Is Roar! coming?? The Cloverfield DVD release date has been announced. I have a feeling I'm just gonna have to rip it from that.

Yes. There is a 13 minute complete version that will be released. The version on the DVD is only 10-11 minutes. I'm not sure when it's coming out or how it will be distributed but it is going to be released.

-Erik-

here's mine. 2 top rows is all JW OST's (legit ones)

Well.you have to click on the picture to make it bigger.I doesnt feel like using image shak

EDIT:I had to remove it,the MB wasn't loading properly for me

Probably the 20th Anniversary Box Set.

Yup... that's it!

-Erik-

Ah, thanks! What features does it have, other than superior packaging, that the 20th Anniversary 2 DVD set doesn't?