Hi-res pics of Williams conducting

MrScratch

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tada!

Sorry, that's all I've got, but it's a good one.

Yes it is, thank you! I remember some time ago somebody posted lots of really big really nice photos of Williams during a recording session, WOTW, MOAG or something like that. That'll teach me to save this stuff when I see it.

By the way, I'm also looking for pics of all of JWs OST album covers and I cannot find The Fury (the original album cover) anywhere. I found one but it was so tiny, I need one in decent resolution. Anyone have one or know where I can find it?

By the way, I'm also looking for pics of all of JWs OST album covers and I cannot find The Fury (the original album cover) anywhere. I found one but it was so tiny, I need one in decent resolution. Anyone have one or know where I can find it?

Will this do?

fury.jpg

Will this do?

fury.jpg

Yes, thank you its much better than the one I found.

I could use Poseidon Adventure and Towering Inferno as well, having trouble finding those too.

Is it just me, or is his wife a different person in both of these photos?

Picture2.png

EDIT: Never mind, I don't think that site's credibility is the best:

Hey that's williams' daughter! and again Markus is the rescue.. ;)Visit My Website

Huh? Wha? Are you THE Marcus who runs that site?

EDIT: Just checked out your profile. My misunderstanding! A pleasure to meet you Esther. That's my mothers name too btw.

Picture1-1.png

Picture2.png

EDIT: Never mind, I don't think that site's credibility is the best:

Picture3.png

;)

I was looking through all these pictures when I woke up this morning, and when I got to third one here, I almost spit out my breakfast. I had to do a "double take", only about 4 times. I kept thinking "Hell, maybe JW just had a bad day, or year", until I actually woke up and realized that the leprechaun pictured above is not my favorite film composer.

-odnurega1, who will feel incredibly bad if that does turn out to be John Williams.

I was looking through all these pictures when I woke up this morning, and when I got to third one here, I almost spit out my breakfast. I had to do a "double take", only about 4 times. I kept thinking "Hell, maybe JW just had a bad day, or year", until I actually woke up and realized that the leprechaun pictured above is not my favorite film composer.

-odnurega1, who will feel incredibly bad if that does turn out to be John Williams.

You can live happily. He is not.

Sorry too lazy and busy now to dig up a link, but someone here attended some New York concerts about a year ago and posted about a hundred great pics of the Williams in action.

They are on here somewhere,.. I'll have a look later if no one finds the link.

Picture3.png

;)

:lol: that's almost as funny as that article someone posted up here a few years back that was all about John Williams the guitarist but featured only pictures of John Towner Williams as visual aids!

Picture3.png

;)

:lol: that's almost as funny as that article someone posted up here a few years back that was all about John Williams the guitarist but featured only pictures of John Towner Williams as visual aids!

yeah.. hehe... ;) and also in one MTV Masters Episode they were talking about the greatest Soundtracks.. you know Mostly about Bodyguard Dirty Dancing Tarantino Films... Pop Songs Blah Blahhh and when they came to Williams finally they showed the wrong Picture..... guess whose picture you could see

... one hint: He had a guitar in his Hands!

So I wrote them, taht they made a mistake and didn't "google" correctly ... the apologized and when they showed it again they had the Maestros Photo instead

Bastards!! :P

We need some large and high resolution close ups of John Williams' face over the last 10 years, so we can determine if these are any signs of deteriorating health, or other ssues we should be concerned about.

King Mark could examine close up shots of John Williams' teeth.

And talking about Williams Pics... If you are searching for Williams Pics in High Res.. (well but i think hes not conducting) the Empire Magizine Issue might be interesting...

I wonder what music would have been used, if there would have been a online video of the Williams Photosession too! ;)

What a guy! Think he has an obsessive fan base too?

"OMG, Dr. Williams' newest dissertation on Australian water scarcity just came out and it's amazing!!1"

"Nah, it's nowhere near the level of his hydrology work in the '80s. Natural resource management is dead!"

What a guy! Think he has an obsessive fan base too?

"OMG, Dr. Williams' newest dissertation on Australian water scarcity just came out and it's amazing!!1"

"Nah, it's nowhere near the level of his hydrology work in the '80s. Natural resource management is dead!"

'Empire magazine may have the new issue on Water scarcity as seen in this video!'