The OFFICIAL Indy IV Score Thread

chinaismine

aargh,that theme in the finale is like the blue bird music in POA

I admit I did think of it when I heard the flute. I like expected a bird flying into the Womping Willow and getting killed!

For me it's time to bed now....

I really do expect all of you to keep searching for a leak, so that tomorrow morning the first thing I will be able to finally listen to this music (and yes, oc course I will buy the CD too).

Happy hunting, and bye for now!

Not sure I'm digging the mariachi music in Journey to Alkator .I predict this is one cue we'll be cursing for taking the place of a better one.

You gots a probleem weeth mexicans music, senior?

:lol:

Not sure I'm digging the mariachi music in Journey to Alkator .I predict this is one cue we'll be cursing for taking the place of a better one.

Well, what other music would you like during this scene?

ij4_38.jpg

You gots a probleem weeth mexicans music, senior?

:lol:

I like taco's and burritos

oooh Ben your kisses taste just like tacos

that one.. and the long version of the Raider's March at the beginning

The mariachi music made me laugh out loud. Not sure that's a good thing. Hating Mexican music doesn't make me a racist, does it? :lol: It just sounds so...carnival-y.

Exactly.And hopefully there is no re-hash of previous tracks in the last track

But we still get the longest Williams OST ever ,that kind of makes up for it. And if this new editor is any good,he will have not forgotten score highlights hopefullly.

The mariachi music made me laugh out loud. Not sure that's a good thing. Hating Mexican music doesn't make me a racist, does it? It just sounds so...carnival-y.

You ave eensulted me senior!!!

;)

:lol: Joe.

Come on....I'm dying here....I am going to go have dinner, and when I come back, I expect there to be a link to the full soundtrack!

Come on....I'm dying here....I am going to go have dinner, and when I come back, I expect there to be a link to the full soundtrack!

You know, there are other torrents out there. They are the 64 MB one, but that hasn't been PROVEN to be a fake, has it? And those are popping up ina few places, most without seeders, btu I have found a few WITH seeders...

The mariachi music made me laugh out loud. Not sure that's a good thing. Hating Mexican music doesn't make me a racist, does it? :lol: It just sounds so...carnival-y.

Is this in reaction to the mariachi music as it appears for a fraction of a moment at the end of the second Alkator clip?

are you having taco's and burritos?

are you having taco's and burritos?

Wet taco kisses.

I had a huge 10" burrito and frijole soup for dinner last night.

But we still get the longest Williams OST ever ,that kind of makes up for it. And if this new editor is any good,he will have not forgotten score highlights hopefullly.

Ramiro Belgardt? He isn't new. He did Revenge of the Sith.

In Spain the prize of the album will be 13.95€!! Maybe Friday or Saturday the stores have it!!!

I know...my english is horrible...

Jajajaja!!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

The mexican music is brilliant and for moments I remember the Bassoon Concerto on the tracks!!!

Oh, wow, Alex, what are you doing here? :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

darth_vader_nooo.jpeg <- (king Mark) ;)

I feel like that too... :lol:

Is this in reaction to the mariachi music as it appears for a fraction of a moment at the end of the second Alkator clip?

I think it must to be the "Journey to Akator" sample at this site where the Mariachi music is full on.

not good then,not good at all

What else can you expect from a Williams OST? Of course it's going to be hacked apart.

Apologies if everyine knows this already. I don't get on here that often anymore and as such I miss a lot of things (which is also good because I miss a lot of the BS as well).

Amazon have the score available for pre-order for $9.99.

So the music that's with the Indy Lego demo game has no unreleased music from the previous films?

No unreleased music in the demo, but there's unreleased music in the full game. And on top of that, there's a lot of newly composed orchestral stuff just for the game. It's pretty good stuff really. Fits with the rest really well.

Well,it's one thing re-arranging cues for album placements ,but recently highlights of cues have been edited out (climactic fanfares in Anakin's Dark deeds, amazing choir bit in Anakin's Betrayal,RotS Finale faded into the middle of it ).It happened in PoA too with the End Credits .

Anyways,looks like Ricard crashed our party.One step closer to be forbidden to even talk about unofficially released music. Can we even talk about the score before it's released in stores?

Well,it's one thing re-arranging cues for album placements ,but recently highlights of cues have been edited out (climactic fanfares in Anakin's Dark deeds, amazing choir bit in Anakin's Betrayal,RotS Finale faded into the middle of it ).It happened in PoA too with the End Credits .

Indeed I'll blame that guy then for the crappy editing of ROTS.

Man, I think we really got our hopes up for nothing. Nothing out there is legit I don't think. Perhaps Great Eye's file...but that'll never finish probably.

Apologies if everyine knows this already. I don't get on here that often anymore and as such I miss a lot of things (which is also good because I miss a lot of the BS as well).

BS? Whattaya talking about, this here's a BS free zone!

BS? Whattaya talking about, this here's a BS free zone!

I really wish that were the case.

Unfortunately, I'm not hearing the 70s or 80s.

Let's face it, Williams has forgotten how to write without the 120 piece orchestra playing at the same time.....

STOP MAKING YOUR BLOODY ACTION MUSIC SO DENSE!

What happened to the brass and timpani of Desert Chase?

Let's face it, Williams has forgotten how to write without the 120 piece orchestra playing at the same time.....

I agree with you to a point, but some of the writing in the samples of "The Adventures of Mutt," "Jungle Chase" and "Finale" sounds very retro.

I agree with you to a point, but some of the writing in the samples of "The Adventures of Mutt," "Jungle Chase" and "Finale" sounds very retro.

Dudes I've seen the TV spots that highlight the "Jungle Chase" and there was all kinds of stuff going on, Mutt swordfighting with Spalko on top of moving amphibious jeeps, Indy, Mutt, Marion in one going over a waterfall, Indy driving one and sideswiping another one, etc. The music's all over the place because it seems the sequence all over the place! John William's music ALWAYS fits the action. The truck chase in Raiders had a singular, driving sound because that's what the sequence was. It's like complaining that the Tank Chase music from "Last Crusade" sounds slow compared to the truck chase music. That's because the tank is moving slower! "The Jungle Chase" doesn't sound as dense as "Battle in the Snow" from TESB. That track must have used every instrument in the LSO!

As far as I can see, I offered this already.

Although I don't have a load to share, only a soundtrack ;-)

Yeah, I know. My post was meant to follow yours . . . I'm just crackin' wise over here.