13. Hidden Treasure and the City of Gold 5:12

14. Secret Doors and Scorpions 1:55

15. Oxley's Dilemma 2:58

16. Ants! 3:03

17. Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed 2:37

18. The Departure 6:03

19. Finale 17:43

Total 76:06

you are really good in making up things lik that..

and I think track 2 and 3 will be longer than 2 mins... and 17minutes end credits... well something like mischief managed! cut and paste.. *gg*

I didn't make that up

Ok than you took them from other tracks.. ther soundtracks or CDs LPs mp3s or what do I know

and I#m talking about the running times of the tracks and the CD

I didn't make that up

Ok than you took them from other tracks.. ther soundtracks or CDs LPs mp3s or what do I know

nope you're quite wrong

I can believe you Joe, since you have a Barnes and noble computer.

But then, i also believed that it had 5 songs as that same computer said...

Peter and the wolf, i suppose.

The Departure...mmm

I hope THAT does not involve a spaceship

I didn't make that up

nope you're quite wrong

then they are actually true

Damn it! This looks promising, but we don't need another recording of the Raiders March. It kills the listening sequence of Raiders and it will kill the listening sequence of this one, too. Good thing there's iTunes.

Unless Williams did something different with it. Perhaps another chord?

Ah, who am I kidding? It's probably identical to previous versions.

Ted

perhaps the finale will be like JW wanted to do originally with LC and use all the themes through out the films, not a cut and paste job but a blended work.

Well, the Raiders recording of the March is only 2:54, and that's including the rarely used coda. If Joe's track times are true then there's either more to it or it's an extremely lethargic performance.

Apparently it is. I must say that I wouldn't mind a well-constructed medley of the Raiders March, new KotCS themes, Marion's Theme, Parade of the Slave Children, Short Round's Theme, Willie's Theme, the Grail Theme and Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra.

Deep breaths!

Well, the Raiders recording of the March is only 2:54, and that's including the rarely used coda. If Joe's track times are true then there's either more to it or it's an extremely lethargic performance.

Perhaps the slowness of the theme could depict a decrepit Indy :lol: The Geriatric's March!

Unless Williams did something different with it. Perhaps another chord?

Ah, who am I kidding? It's probably identical to previous versions.

Ted

its more than a minute longer than the Raiders version

Altready mentioned, sorry.

they are not my track times,

I didn't make them up.

and they are found elsewhere on the net if you know where to look.

personally I presume them to be fake,

but it was out there, and I was surprised no one else had posted it, becasue I know several members here also know where to look.

and yes Ted JW had discussed the possibility of doing that in LC.

Perhaps "Raiders March" is a clumsily titled track (like "Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith") that is actually an original cue that culminates in the Raiders March.

Is that what Williams wanted for LC?

Yep, according to an old magazine interview with him back at the time of LC's release (what was that magazine Chris Connelly worked for back in the late 80's, kind of large format, cheap paper... issue had Spielberg and Ford on the cover...). He said he regretted not having put in all the themes from the other films too. Kinda hoping he did it this time, that would be a wonderful overture.

I didn't make them up.

Why be coy about it? Just post a link.

I didn't make them up.

personally I presume them to be fake,

but it was out there, and I was surprised no one else had posted it, becasue I know several members here also know where to look.

and yes Ted JW had discussed the possibility of doing that in LC.

So they are probably fake?

It seems a bit odd if there are really so many short cues.

I didn't make them up.

Why be coy about it? Just post a link.

believe it or not there are places on the net you have to be coy about, places that you can't post links from, and places you have to be invited to, and uninvited from.

Damn it! This looks promising, but we don't need another recording of the Raiders March. It kills the listening sequence of Raiders and it will kill the listening sequence of this one, too. Good thing there's iTunes.

Yeah, starting off with the march and then beginning the score provides a really odd listening experience, and doesn't make any thematic sense. Silly old Williams.

I must say that I wouldn't mind a well-constructed medley of the Raiders March, new KotCS themes, Marion's Theme, Parade of the Slave Children, Short Round's Theme, Willie's Theme, the Grail Theme and Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra.

:lol: I suppose there's no harm in dreaming, though I doubt Williams has any recollection of half those themes.

believe it or not there are places on the net you have to be coy about, places that you can't post links from, and places you have to be invited to, and uninvited from.

Well, duh.

If you're not gonna give us some proof of your evidence, never mind.

I suppose there's no harm in dreaming, though I doubt Williams has any recollection of half those themes.

Eh... Let's give him some credit. He used pretty much all of the Star Wars themes in Revenge of the Sith (even Dies Irae, heh).

Yeah, starting off with the march and then beginning the score provides a really odd listening experience, and doesn't make any thematic sense. Silly old Williams.

I must say that I wouldn't mind a well-constructed medley of the Raiders March, new KotCS themes, Marion's Theme, Parade of the Slave Children, Short Round's Theme, Willie's Theme, the Grail Theme and Scherzo for Motorcycle and Orchestra.

:lol: I suppose there's no harm in dreaming, though I doubt Williams has any recollection of half those themes.

Well, I'd think a medley of the Raiders March, Marion's Theme, Short Round's Theme, Willie's Theme, Henry Sr.'s Theme, and stuff from KOTCS would probably be all we could expect, I don't know if he'd put in the more action-y oriented stuff but the character themes I think is what he'd focus on.

However... I'm getting the feeling now that we'll only get a finale based on KOTCS themes (including Marion's, which has gotta be in this film). No proof, mind you, just a gut feeling. But what do I know, I'm not JW!

I suppose there's no harm in dreaming, though I doubt Williams has any recollection of half those themes.

Eh... Let's give him some credit. He used pretty much all of the Star Wars themes in Revenge of the Sith (even Dies Irae, heh).

Exactly. I'm sure that even if he doesn't have them committed to memory, I'm sure they're in the archives somewhere.

Baed on the track titles, I'm trying to imaigne what king of feeling each track could convey, based on previous JW tracks:

1. Raiders March - The Raiders March, of Course

2. Call of the Crystal - The Legend of the Holy Grail from the TLC mixed with the first part of Leaving Home

3. The Adventures of Mutt - Jim's New Life

4. Irina's Theme - March of the Villains

5. The Snake Pit - The Well of the Souls (duh)

6. The Spell of the Skull - Again, a bit like the Crystal theme from Superman

7. A Whirl Through Academy - The Last Section of Journey to the Island

8. The Journey to Akator - Welcome to Pankot Palace

9. "Return"

10. The Jungle Chase - Desert Chase with a flavor of the Lost World

11. Orellana's Cradle - The Last Knight

12. Grave Robbers - The Forbidden Forest from HPPS

13. Hidden Treasure and the City of Gold - The Canyon of the Crescent Moon

14. Secret Doors and Scorpions - Bug Tunnel and Death Trap

15. Oxley's Dilemma - The Road to Berlin

16. Ants! - The Devil's Snare

17. Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed - Stealing the Stones

18. The Departure - Visitor in San Diego

19. Finale - well, TLC

I didn't make that up

After what you pulled...

Seriously. Joe is the boy who cried "Wolf!"

Ted

Raiders March SHOULD begin this score. Otherwise it wouldn't be an Indy score... DUH!!!!

But I'm really glad this CD has 19 tracks!!! So it's very likely every major theme (and some minor ones) are included.

I think the track times are fake... whether Joe found them somewhere or not. Not one of them ends with an 0. Need I say more???

Have you read all the previous posts?

Yes. I'm not sure why the previous posts are relevant to your opinion that this score "wouldn't be an Indy score" if didn't begin with the Raiders March.

Raiders March SHOULD begin this score. Otherwise it wouldn't be an Indy score... DUH!!!!

DUH DUH DUH DOOOOOOOOYYYYY. Looks like Temple of Doom and Last Crusade aren't Indy scores. Neither is Raiders, really. "Raiders March" is just an album track, not part of its score.

I think the track times are fake... whether Joe found them somewhere or not. Not one of them ends with an 0. Need I say more???

There's only a one in ten chance that a track's duration will end in 0.

Yes and the Total time resembles John Williams' age: 76 :lol:

Because someone said the above, I disagreed. If this score didn't start off with the RM, it wouldn't feel like an Indy score, that's all.

Just like all 6 Star Wars scores start off with Luke Skywalker's Theme (Main Title). :lol:

But no Indy score has begun with the Raiders March and I doubt KotCS will either.

yes but i think the opening track will be on CD otherwise it would be the first Indy score where it isn't.

But no Indy score has begun with the Raiders March and I doubt KotCS will either.

Hey... wait a second! You're absolutely right! :lol:

Only RotLA began with the Raiders March. Hell, I didn't know why I assumed the others began with the RM!

I must be off my head today... or just too excited!

Hey... wait a second! You're absolutely right! :lol:

Only RotLA began with the Raiders March. Hell, I didn't know why I assumed the others began with the RM!

I must be off my head today... or just too excited!

But it will definately END with the Raider's March.. otherwise it wouldn't be a TRUE INdy score ;)

Well, duh.

you should avoid deep subjects like that, and there is no evidence.

and come on Josh since when do most tracks end in zero? Almost never.

Well, duh.

you should avoid deep subjects like that, and there is no evidence.

and come on Josh since when do most tracks end in zero? Almost never.

I just don't see the sense of such posts... in any discussionboard.. it's not funny neither is it helpful.