Sign in to follow this  
indy4

The Office (US Version)

I always thought that transition was pretty rough. And the show had a hard time finding its footing, especially in the following season. Andy was insufferable.

Spader had some great bits though.

The show managed to get it together again in its last season, as it drew closer to its finale. But a lot of that owes itself to these great characters.

I’m not a fan of Ed Helms so never really liked Andy’s character. He’s probably my least favorite. My only real gripe with the show is how characters just disappear at points. That’s obviously due to scheduling conflicts but it was always glaring how people would vanish for a half a season to reappear later. 

Yeah. B.J. Novak is just gone for half a season too while he was off doing Inglourious Basterds. 

Also some characters are just literally never seen again. Like the new hire that’s into Jim. She just disappears. I think Gabe disappears once Wallace buys back the company. 

Yea good show, of course every episode wasn't perfect but overall well worth watching.  Glad you liked it Koray