Josh500

Who is the sexiest young celebrity these days?

So that's it? No more sexy celebrities?

I'm wondering... aren't there any sexy chicks in KotCS? Cate Blanchett and Karen Allen are both so... long in the tooth, not to put too fine a point on it.

Cate Blanchett is a phenominal-looking human being!

cate-blanchett.jpg

She and Michelle Pheifer are two of the most attractive middle-aged women since . . . a while!

~Sturgis

You lump them together, but Karen Allen is about 18 years older then Blanchett.

I can't stand Cate, and I find her even more revolting after watching her act so coy while playing "democracy" at that spectacularly unhelpful 2020 Summit in Canberra. What a waste of time that elitists' club meeting was.

But Jessica Alba is quite tasty in that pic.

Cate Blanchett is a phenominal-looking human being!

cate-blanchett.jpg

She and Michelle Pheifer are two of the most attractive middle-aged women since . . . a while!

~Sturgis

Hmmm.. I guess for Indy she's the right age. After all, this is not a James Bond movie where all the girls are ex-models and still in their twenties!

Still, I would have wished for a girly companion for Mutt! Who would have been perfect?

Jessica Alba? Leighton Meester? Megan Fox?

Don't many fellas being posted on here...ah well I'll just amuse myself for a while

Now, how do you like them apples???

Ben who-fleck?! What?! Who?! What?! What is this now?! Hush there, little baby, don't say a word.. Mango gonna buy this mockingbird.. And if that mockingbird don't sing.. Mango gonna buy.. the diamond ring. And inside that diamond ring, there'll be a description.. that say.. "You can't have-a the Mango!"

Dakota Fanning? Isn't she like 8?

She's 14. That's why I wrote "in 5 or 10 years". :lol:

I know, I was just kidding. But, by any stretch of my imagination, I can't imagine D.F. growing up to be a hot babe...

:mrgreen:

I'm suprised the Emma Watson groupies haven't piped up yet. Maybe there aren't any anymore?

Just because it probably wouldn't be appropriate to post the latest pics here... :blink:

Have those kinds of pictures of her made it to the vast database of naked bottoms called the internet? If it were someone else I might get exicited.

I remember reading somewhere that she is a bit like Hermione in her own private life, since she passed many of her exams with an A or even an A+, and that some fellow actors (such as Radcliffe and Grint, of course) teased her about it on the set. :lol: