Josh500

Who is the sexiest young celebrity these days?

18 hours ago, Bespin said:

Just discovered this young gun in a fun teen movie on Netflix (To all the guys I loved before).

Noah Centineo.

Sexy.

Too young for me, no need to say!

sub-buzz-20201-1533071921-1.jpg?downsize

Laws concerning consent aside, age is but a number my friend!

I've noticed that blokes tend to either love skinny girls with boyish jawlines or they prefer the more classic curvy child bearer. I'm the latter. I don't ever remember noticing blokes who claim they are drawn to both types.

Pictures of Emma Watson or Keira Knightley do absolutely nothing for me. But Monica Bellucci or Sofía Vergara, I'm interested.

The mother in Haunting of Hill House is a stunner IMO.

VjqpnXx.jpg

17 hours ago, Stefancos said:

*Raises hand*

I mean, sure, in no shape or form am I trying to suggest Keira Knightley or Emma Watson aren't attractive woman, because they clearly are. But if you had a skinny lady in front of you or a curvier one, you would definitely have a personal preference in terms of which body type or "look" you would fancy more as far as physical attributes go.

17 hours ago, Norma's Corpse said:

No, you're only allowed one type. Once chosen, you've committed to it for life.

Sigh, Paul. Please stop with your indirect sarcasm in response to anything I say to others. I'm trying to get a conversation started here.

22 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

It's about charisma anyway. 

I'm strictly talkin' about physical attributes here; obviously personality and charm are other factors to consider, but that's not what I was originally getting at.

Quintus - cut this part from the earlier post in readiness for the personality angle that would inevitably follow