Indiana Jones Unreleased Music Resource

Henry B

I had a request for just that cue and PM'd a link to that. It's a very nice cue... mostly clean.

But yes, expanded/re-arranged album for KOTCS on November 11 (featuring Blu-Ray audio rips).

Is anybody else -each time you start playing Spalko's Dossier- thinking 'Across the Stars' (as in Revenge of the Sith) is about to kick in after the first 5 seconds?

Is anybody else -each time you start playing Spalko's Dossier- thinking 'Across the Stars' (as in Revenge of the Sith) is about to kick in after the first 5 seconds?

Heh. :unsure: It hadn't before, but I can totally hear it now. (I really love this cue, BTW. So glad we got it.)

Still not as bad as expecting to hear the Force Theme for about the first 15 seconds of "Sirius Fire" from HP and the GOF.

Bumping in anticipation of Crumbs' masterpiece.

Same here. :lol:

Hoping to get something new to listen to today, seeing as I have to wait til tomorrow for my box set.

But release it when you're ready, crumbs, don't give in to our pestering. It's all in fun.

I would second that motion!! :)

Third.

I have to wait until Christmas for this set, as my parents already bought it for me and refuse to let me get to it before then. It also doesn't help that I live 2 hours away and have to write a 20 page thesis in the next month. Having Crumbs work would be a nice little something to tide me over, however.

Perhaps you should make the statement under your avatar reflect that.

Despite my love for Indy, my first concern at the moment is seeing Quantum on Friday or Saturday. Indy would have to come third for me, as 20 pages on the Russian Revolution is too daunting to be overly concerned with having to wait a month to get my hands on this set. Patience isn't a problem, its the temptations which pose the real problem. Luckily for me, I avoid them.

PM's sent to all who enquired about the KOTCS Expanded Edition.

By request, more is on the way (all remaining cues, regardless of SFX levels) in a week. Basically as complete as Kingdom is going to get.

Here's the tracklist for the "Bonus" KOTCS Expanded disc, coming next week:

01 - Frensburg / A Hard Man To Read (2:44)

02 - Rocket Sled / To Doomtown (1:02)

03 - A Leave of Absence / Indy's Home (0:29)

04 - The Legend of Akator (0:58)

05 - KGB Agents (0:41)

06 - To Chauchilla Cemetery (1:34)

07 - Finding the Conquistador's Tomb (3:46)

08 - Saucer Men From Mars (1:24)

09 - The Snake Pit [ Alternate Ending ] (0:18)

10 - Mutt and the Monkeys [ Film Alternate ] (0:19)

11 - Waterfalls (0:15)

12 - Through Eyes and Tears (0:46)

13 - Spalko Closes In (0:12)

14 - The Retracting Staircase (0:34)

15 - "This Way?" / Finding the Treasure Room (1:21)

16 - "I Can See Everything" [ Alternate ] (0:20)

TOTAL - 16:43

It's almost disappointing how hissy the quality of some of these are. Like ToD bad. Still, I love the edit, Crumbs. Very nice work. I couldn't be disappointed with anyone who would unite me with the brilliant corpse cue.

Here we go, the first covers for Crumbs' expanded "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"-soundtrack:

Front: indy4frontyg4.th.jpg

Back: indy4backis7.th.jpg

Inside: indy4backinsidesa7.th.jpg

The back and the inside are supposed to be printed back to back on the same sheet of paper. The inside image is a little bigger than the back (so that it overlaps)... just cut along the edges of the back-cover and it should look good.

Alternate fronts and covers for the other soundtracks will follow.

Here we go, the first covers for Crumbs' expanded "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"-soundtrack:

Front: indy4frontyg4.th.jpg

Back: indy4backis7.th.jpg

Inside: indy4backinsidesa7.th.jpg

The back and the inside are supposed to be printed back to back on the same sheet of paper. The inside image is a little bigger than the back (so that it overlaps)... just cut along the edges of the back-cover and it should look good.

Alternate fronts and covers for the other soundtracks will follow.

Those are great! If I used them, I would have to make some modifications, though since I've already choppedun the Jungle Chase into 2 seperate tracks.

I've got a few questions:

• How much do I have to boost the DCC-tracks to match the Concord release?
  • How much do I have to boost the LEGO-tracks to match the Concord release?
  • Where does "Indy Rides the Statue" from the Concord-set fit into the chronology of the "Raiders" track list? Does it come before or after "Escaping the Pit" ("Indy Rides the Statue" from the leaked album)?
  • Which one is the better choice, "Washington Ending & Raiders March" from Concord or "The Warehouse" + "End Credits" (separate tracks) from DCC?

Where does "Indy Rides the Statue" from the Concord-set fit into the chronology of the "Raiders" track list? Does it come before or after "Escaping the Pit" ("Indy Rides the Statue" from the leaked album)?

Nowhere. It's an alternative version of "Indy Rides the Statue" from the leak.

I was listening to the warehouse escape and it seems the music used from raiders of the lost ark might be tracked the horns sound like they do on the raiders score.

it's not tracked it's re-recorded

I was listening to the warehouse escape and it seems the music used from raiders of the lost ark might be tracked the horns sound like they do on the raiders score.

Nope, definitely not.

I will mix today the Film-edit of the End Title from Temple... I live in german and my DVD runs with the wrong pitch !

I can switch that with my software, but the sound is right bad after that !!!

Can anyone help me with a smal file in the correct pitch ?

Thanks

Chris

19. To Berlin - Concord d5 t7 0:51-end

I would add 'der kronigrazter' there. The Williams cue ends with rythmic drums, than means it was meant to be mixed with that.

And since the leaked file has good quality...

EDIT: Its composed to be this way.

The 'To berlin' cue has drum drum clash, drum drum..

And 'der konniggratzer' cue beggins with the missing clash.

19. To Berlin - Concord d5 t7 0:51-end

I would add 'der kronigrazter' there. The Williams cue ends with rythmic drums, than means it was meant to be mixed with that.

And since the leaked file has good quality...

It's not the original recording from the film.

I've updated the main post with indications of all the cues that should be combined into continuous tracks (no times yet). Have I missed anything?

Aren't there two recordings out there, and one of them is (the arrangement by Courage)? I lost both though I think...

I know that the version arround can be re-edited perfectly to fit the movie, as i did it. I remember i shared it here, if it was you, then no, the film version is not available.

If not, then somebody should find it!

About it usageableness... well memoirs of a Geisha has one track by Williams where the vocals are from a japanesse 'opera', I think, not arranged by Williams

Thanks Ray!

3028354044_b7806a557d_o.jpg

Eh. That's iffy. I don't know how legible that is printed. Does seem like it would be very legible.

That's why I put the track listings on the booklet as well, as the tray is more of a concept piece. But thanks for the constructive criticism.

I'm very late to this conversation, but I updated my Traking lists with haves and wants and could use some help in aquiring the missing cues to the IJ Soundtracks.

If anyone can help please PM and I will offer any help in return.

The Concord set is great by the way. - Got it yesterday.

I plan to merge my tracks with creative wave studio.

I've just send out PMs with my Raiders and TOD editing package. If I missed anyone, PM me.

Last Crusade editing package will be coming later.

There are some interesting overdubs in a couple of cues from Last Crusade:

"Indy's Very First Adventure" -- after Indy mounts on the horse and the pursuit begins, there's a playful circus organ overdub on the 'Young Indy' motif, but it's mixed only on the front channels, while on the rear surround channels you can hear the same OST album mix.

"Escape from Venice" -- the mandolin overdub plays for the most part of the first half of the chase, but again it's mixed only in the front channels.

Did anyone else notice it?