• Announcements

• Andreas

(UPDATE 1) Server migration next weekend   11/26/16

Hi JWFAN.COM members,   Update: The migration need more time.   5-11. Dec. 2016.   The server is ready, a dedicated system:   Intel Xeon® E3-1225v3 Quad-Core 32 GB DDR3 RAM 2x 512 GB SSD   New os: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Plesk Onyx Management system
      Server backup 250 GB, not the same datacenter. External backup   Server location: DataDock in Strasbourg
      Fully redundant MPLS ring structure with a total capacity of 550 Gbit/s Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit, Deutsche Telekom: 17x 10Gbit,
      Level(3): 10x 10Gbit, TeliaSonera: 8x 10Gbit, Cogent: 5x 10Gbit, Telefónica: 3x 10Gbit,
      DE-CIX: 6 x 10Gbit, ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit Uptime 99.99%  (Network)     server migration next weekend.
      3 or 4. Dec. 2016.   I post a update when I start the migration.
      JWFAN.COM is offline for 3-4 hours.   Andreas  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nick Parker

Hello, my friends!

31 posts in this topic

where are you from Nick Parker, if that is your real name, Joey is my real name btw, or Joe

*I play the five note Close Encounters of the Third Kind motiv back.* As to where I am from, I was born in Europe, though I have immigrated to the United States of America since then. I currently reside in Nevada. And no, "Nick Parker" is not my real name (is that much of a surprise?).

It is almost as surprising as the finale of a M. Night motion picture, is it not?

where are you from Nick Parker, if that is your real name, Joey is my real name btw, or Joe

That is simply not true!

You just love to dig up things that never should have been dug up, huh, Hitch? I bet you were the one who led the excavation to find Herr Redenbacher's corpse.

You just love to dig up things that never should have been dug up, huh, Hitch? I bet you were the one who led the excavation to find Herr Redenbacher's corpse.

Didn't you know I practice necrophilia?

No, but I thank you for the offer ( I still have no idea -and no desire to learn- what "necrophilia" means).

Bored, were you? ( I am still blissfully oblivious to the meaning of necrophilia, by the way).

If you had to choose between Sigourney Weaver and a Halle Berry who's been dead for six hours, and you chose Halle Berry...you just might be a necrophiliac.

If you chose Sigourney Weaver while she was still alive, you'd be a necrophiliac. :lol:

I have the number of a good optician...

If you chose Sigourney Weaver while she was still alive, you'd be a necrophiliac. :lol:

Hey, back in the day, she was a fine looking lady. Even in Galaxy Quest...if that movie had been twenty minutes longer, I think her shirt would've completely disintegrated off her body.

Ha, I forgot about this Thread! Yes, I know the meaning now...I find this exchange to be rather humorous, in retrospect.

Do I want to know the definition for "necrophilia"?
Knock yourself out and I'll show you.