Even South Park hates KOTCS....

Ollie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News isn't all about politics. Isn't there the weather, sports, & "and finally" segments at the end? Don't go running to Neil every time your tampons don't work properly.

Ok I was being sarcastic, about Neils reaction in the spielberg donation thread. thats why I have written that..

OK moist pants, (Cosman)

contemplate my vagina (Joey)

not working tamons. (Hitch)

the list grwos

Parker, have you ever experienced a Hitch bitch slapping? Because you're cruising along nicely to get one.

I don't need clarification from you as I know exactly where you're coming from...which is nowhere. No Alma and I are kitted out and we're both in the mood to give you some tender care.

Nick Parker, do you post just to, you know, post?

<Shrug> I usually post "just to post," as well. There's generally not some grand point to my posts. Maybe I should be "stopped," too.

<Shrug> I usually post "just to post," as well. There's generally not some grand point to my posts. Maybe I should be "stopped," too.

Your posts have something to say though. You don't just go around being sarcastic, quoting your own posts, and unnecessarily repeating the previous post.

You don't do it nearly as often, or have long two-way conversations with people.

Yes, he does. I'm looking for ways to stop it

Neil

Help us, Neil S. Bulk. You're our only hope.

Seriously, make it all stop. ROTFLMAO

Because scrolling through inane posts in every thread gets tiring really fast. You've been here 2 months tomorrow and have over 1,000 posts in that time and it seems the majority of them are of the inconsequential variety.

Neil

If I were Lucas and Spielberg, I might want to pay attention to all the bad buzz. Having two shows on South Park generally makes one rethink their bad decisions (or not)