(Uh. Come on.)

I've been so lonely, girl

I've been so sad and down

Couldn't understand

Why others joked around

I wanted to be free

with other creatures like me

And now I got my wish

Cause I know that I'm a gay fish (Gay fish, yo)

Mother effing gay fish (I'm a fish, yo)

Girl I am a gay fish (it's alright, girl)

Making love to other gay fish

All those lonely nights

At the grocery store

In the frozen fish aisle

Feeling like a whore

Cause I wasn't being true

Even though everyone said

That I had to make a switch (gay fish)

Now I know that I'm a gay fish (Gay fish, yo)

Mother effing gay fish (I'm a fish, yo)

Girl I am a gay fish (Now where I belong, girl)

Making love to other gay fish

Somehow I don't think Mr. West's ego will be too enthused.

Thankfully I barely know who he is.

Biggest laugh of the ep: Jewbots.

Well when you live in a household where everyone is at least a decade or more younger than you, you find yourself knowing quite a bit about poo you could care less about. :P

Somehow I don't think Mr. West's ego will be too enthused.

Thankfully I barely know who he is.

Biggest laugh of the ep: Jewbots.

Well when you live in a household where everyone is at least a decade or more younger than you, you find yourself knowing quite a bit about poo you could care less about. ;)

Heh, I don't doubt.

West is a rap artist(and I use that very loosly) which means that even if his talent for rap is great, he's still just a rap artist.

very funny episode. this season is much better than the last.

I don't usually watch South Park, but this year my new roommates do so I've found myself watching it as well. Overall, I think its been pretty funny, as the three episodes I've seen (Mickey & the Jonas Bros, Cartman as Batman, and Gay Fish) have all been pretty funny.

It's time for a shpadoinkle moment! This is a great song to take out of context. Anyone familiar with Trey and Matt's early project "Cannibal! The Musical" know what this is about.

I like how they finally made fun of Australia. Interesting thing is I can't figure out which prime minister they were trying to impersonate!

They should have been doing the current version. But one of the funny things about the show is that their impersonations, at times, aren't close to the real deal.

The shot of the nukes heading toward Finland was priceless.

This season's been great so far.

I really liked the 12th season, this one is hit or miss IMO. I didn't really like last two episodes. First two were great, though.

Last night's episode was pretty funny

NO, it wasn't.

If anything summed up Wednesday's episode is the last line by Randy,

WELL THAT SUCKED.

and it did. Awful episode.

Last night's episode was pretty funny

NO, it wasn't.

If anything summed up Wednesday's episode is the last line by Randy,

WELL THAT SUCKED.

and it did. Awful episode.

Well, you liked the one in which they farted and queefed all the time...

De gustibus non est disputandum.

yes because that one was funny, this past weeks episode had 1 maybe 2 laughs at best, and none were belly laughs.

The shot of the dad blowing his brains out after his son said, "I still love you dad" was priceless.

The episode wasn't as funny as the rest this season, but it was a nice commentary on greed and the lengths to which people will go to in order to get it.

3670web.jpg

Episode 1307 Announcement

CARTMAN LAUNCHES HIS PERFECT PIRATE CLUB

IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" ON

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, April 20, 2009 – CARTMAN PLANS TO RUN AWAY FROM HOME TO LIVE THE LIFE OF A PIRATE in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Fatbeard,” premiering on Wednesday, April 22 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

BUTTERS AND A SMALL GROUP OF RECRUITS JOIN CARTMAN IN HIS DREAM OF LIVING ON SKULL ISLAND WHERE THEY WILL FROLIC IN CRYSTAL CLEAR WATERFALLS AND DISCOVER BURIED TREASURE. CARTMAN PROMISES THAT PARADISE AWAITS IF THEY CAN JUST GET TO SOMALIA.

so much better than the stupid alien POS episode.

They need an episode that really features all the 4 main characters in the same episode.

I saw my second Southpark episode today, and I must say I laughed a grand total of one time. It was the one with the Pinewood Derby and the alien

I thought that one was good, but not laugh out loud good. Probably the weakest ep this season. This past week's pirate ep was brilliant. As are the ones they're showing tonight.

South Park is best when it's playing political commentary in my eyes. The random episodes of farting, or Towelie were horrible in my mind.

Watching the panflute episodes for the first time. Hilarious. "I'm so...startled!"

I thought that one was good, but not laugh out loud good. Probably the weakest ep this season. This past week's pirate ep was brilliant. As are the ones they're showing tonight.

I still love the Finland bit.

The one part I laughed was when that guy's dad committed suicide. That was terrible, but it was funny.

Well, let's not kid ourselves here: suicide is inherently funny.

"Remember: Don't shoot the white ones" ;)

Sucks we gotta wait till October for more episodes. I wish they did 3 batches of 7 episodes a year instead of 2. Or were at least popping out more movies in addition to the show

• 5 months later...

Haha, it certainly was. As an Australian the references to Billy Mays were completely lost to me. But once the MJ action started I was hooked. It was awesome. So much better than the newest Family guy (though the season opener of that show was outstanding).