The Official South Park Thread

Koray Savas

You've never heard of it?!?!

I'm surprised it took someone this long to poke fun at it. I was introduced to it by a friend who was obsessed with it in 8th grade, before it was really popular. That was about 6 years ago.

You've never heard of it?!?!

I'm surprised it took someone this long to poke fun at it. I was introduced to it by a friend who was obsessed with it in 8th grade, before it was really popular. That was about 6 years ago.

Its a regional chain that looks gross.

There are so many good tex mex and mex mex places that have better looking food, and they don't even have queso.

I've never eaten at Chipotle either. Walked by a million of them... there's bunch in Boston, one right next to where I play dodgeball, I saw a bunch in NYC this weekend, etc. But I've never eaten at one because there's none near my work or my home...

How does it compare to Qdoba? They appear to be very similar.

Qdoba? Do those two letters belong next to each other?

The big Mexican fast food places down here are just Taco Bell and Taco Bueno. But as I've said many times, San Angelo features the best Mexican food in all of Texas, and I would never sully my taste buds with such filth.

Weakest ep of the season last night, IMO (I mean the whole season, going back to the start of the year). There were some really good bits and ideas, but overall it falls a bit flat. I could have done without the cop sublot, that's the first time in a while SP has ventered into "unnessicarily gross" territory.

Weakest ep of the season last night, IMO (I mean the whole season, going back to the start of the year). There were some really good bits and ideas, but overall it falls a bit flat. I could have done without the cop sublot, that's the first time in a while SP has ventered into "unnessicarily gross" territory.

I completely disagree, I think it was strong follow up and another classic Butter's episode.

the cop par was extremely gross, they went there, yes they did.

South Park always goes into the UNNESSISARILY GROSS, there was no reason for the midget lady to die last week, and certainly not all busted open.

I didn't find latest episode "unnessicarily gross" nor "the weakest" of the season. For me both apply to Eat, pray & queef, which I didn't like at all. There have been much worse things in the series than that prostiutute-cop subplot (I, for example, can't stand Mr. Garrison's fancy new vagina episode).

The whole Mrs. Garrison thing was a bad idea. I liked the episode where he got the sex change, but after that he got annoying really quick. Glad they changed him back.

As for the latest episode, it wasn't as good as some of the other episodes this season, but it had me laughing. Do you know what I am saying?

The whole Mrs. Garrison thing was a bad idea. I liked the episode where he got the sex change, but after that he got annoying really quick. Glad they changed him back.

I didn't mind Mrs. Garrison. I like this twisted character regardless of sex. What I didn't like was that episode, starting with disgusting real-life medical images, ending with characters' excessive plastic surgeries (I don't know why, but it puts me off. I guess I'm personally very sensitive when it comes to that stuff.)

I love that episode too, especially when "mrs" garrison shows her new boobs off to the girls gone wild.

Hey there, I tried the search function but came up empty...

Does anyone have a tracklisting for the 60-track promo score for "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut"?

TIA!

Oh man, old episodes of South Park still hold up very well. I'm watching one of the Halloween episodes right now, and Pip is in here. What ever happened to Pip? He was a great character. This is a very old one, back when the show wasn't really a social satire.

The episode now is Spooky Fish, a great one. I forgot about this. "You guys are / my best friends / We'll always be friends / And we'll always be together" :mellow:

I liked it when Kenny dressed up in the most amazing ED-209 costume (from RoboCop) in one of the Halloween episodes.

The episode now is Spooky Fish, a great one. I forgot about this. "You guys are / my best friends / We'll always be friends / And we'll always be together" :mellow:

Dammit Cartman, stop saying hella!

the first 3 episodes of this mini season have been terrific, best 3 episodes in a row in a long time, a long time.

Tomorrow's looks terrific too.

I didn't like the previous episode that much. Since I don't watch nor care about american wrestling, its parody didn't appeal to me strong enough. Nevertheless, the episode did have couple of funny moments - I enjoyed the school coach plot and, of course, Kenny as a lucha libre wrestler (- Dios mio! Mataron el Pollo Loco! - Bastardos! :mellow: ).

I don't know what to expect of the upcoming episode. Does this Japanese attack refer to anything specific that I should know about so to understand the joke?

As someone who is a longtime wrestling fan (and thanks to a friend has quite a bit of knowledge about the inner workings of the business) I very much enjoyed last week's ep. It was both funny and interesting on several levels (as usual with South Park)- wrestling as modern low-end theater, fans being only interested in the story and not the matches (when the exact opposite is true with most of us "serious" fans), mocking the more ridiculous storylines, wrestling being a euphamism for acting, the boys acting very diva-ish several times. Loved Cartman's shirt at the start, too.

My first reaction to the preview for tonight was "what the hell was that?!". Doesn't mean I won't like it, it was just...wierd.

As someone who is a longtime wrestling fan (and thanks to a friend has quite a bit of knowledge about the inner workings of the business) I very much enjoyed last week's ep. It was both funny and interesting on several levels (as usual with South Park)- wrestling as modern low-end theater, fans being only interested in the story and not the matches (when the exact opposite is true with most of us "serious" fans), mocking the more ridiculous storylines, wrestling being a euphamism for acting, the boys acting very diva-ish several times. Loved Cartman's shirt at the start, too.

My first reaction to the preview for tonight was "what the hell was that?!". Doesn't mean I won't like it, it was just...wierd.

my first reaction was they're going to go 4 for 4 in solid episodes.

I loved Cartman telling Stan, or was is Kyle, I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with getting abortions. warped city.

No it was quite good.

Tonights was rather heavy handed, yet I enjoyed it. I am not sure the Japanese will like it. Too bad.

I hate when an episode deals with a show, a person or an event I haven't even heard of. But it was quite funny anyway and I can't say I enjoyed it less than the wrestling episode.

I'd never heard of that whale show either, but I got enough to get the gist. Besides, anytime they want to tackle the environmentalist wacko crowd I'm in. :lol:

The Godzilla bit was priceless, best laugh of the episode. Followed by seeing the football staduim and realizing what was about to happen to the Dolphins.