Indy 4 Score Cover Art

earth_edge

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Striking....nice concept :)

I wouldn't use it in my CD case but would most certainly use it on iPod/iTunes.....why not go further and do a uniform set for all 4 soundtracks and post them HERE?

After all - however the box set turns out we know we are saddled with rubbish artwork for Last Crusade....would like to see what you came up with?

Greg

Striking....nice concept ;)

I wouldn't use it in my CD case but would most certainly use it on iPod/iTunes.....why not go further and do a uniform set for all 4 soundtracks and post them HERE?

After all - however the box set turns out we know we are saddled with rubbish artwork for Last Crusade....would like to see what you came up with?

Greg

yeah thats actually more of why i made it, ha

Check us out... ain't we cool? These labels put out these cds with boring, predictable covers. It's no wonder that we have to take things into our own hands sometimes. I applaud creativity.

I had nothing better to do, but put this together, so I thought I'd post it on here and see what anyone thinks... cause I still have nothing better to do...

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/552/ind...thekingdho6.jpg

Heh... as if the crystal skulls were actually important to the plot of Indy 4 at all.

Nice job, though.

Striking....nice concept :)

Greg

yeah thats actually more of why i made it, ha

Good.....veeeeeeery goooooood......

Was thinking about it at work last night - this set would work nicely with a pic of the Ark/Sankara Stone/Holy Grail on the other three....would do it myself but quite frankly I'm sh1te at that kind of thing....ideas I got....skill at anything like that completely eludes me.....