Upcoming Films

Quintus

2 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Neither me of Stu mentioned Bridge Of Spies, Alex. Try again please.

Although, I would definitely put forth that it might be his most political film.  It's very easy to say "Oh it's boring 'ol Tom Hanks talking about the Constitution, safe for Grandpa!" without thinking too hard about the ideas at the heart of that movie.

23 hours ago, Richard said:

It's still visually arresting! Alex Thompson's photography is brilliant.

So what, if it looks like a cheap TV movie. Viewed now, GWTW looks like a racist soap-opera. It's what it meant at the time, that matters most. I think that it stands up well, compared to more contemporary retellings, and it has Helen Mirren, not to mention the director's daughter.

Hmm...Igraine...

3 minutes ago, Quintus said:

Is Excalibur the one with Helen Mirren's tits and a really skinny Picard? It's a relic. 

4 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

Jason! Sometimes Quintus' posts are visible to me! What gives?!

What are you saying, you have him on block?  If so, you'll still see his posts if someone you aren't blocking quotes him, of course.

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

What are you saying, you have him on block?  If so, you'll still see his posts if someone you aren't blocking quotes him, of course.

Of course I have him on block! Why would I unblock someone like him?! No, I don't mean the quotes. Sometimes his posts aren't blocked. Ah well ...

3 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

We must all learn to live together in harmony, Alex! Thats what Roddenberry would have wanted! 

I'm not Drax or you, Steef. I don't have to listen to Roddenberry. 

8 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

I don't mean the quotes. Sometimes his posts aren't blocked. Ah well ...

Wow, really?  That's weird!  @Andreas can open a ticket with IPBoard support.

Michael Bay to produce “sci-fun” film about a dystopian post-Trump America

the story is set in a dystopian future where a president clearly modeled after Donald Trump has bankrupted America, and American workers regularly emigrate to China to try to find work. In this environment, an-ex member of the American Force Recon is hired by a Chinese billionaire to rescue his daughter from the poverty-stricken hellscape of a major American city.