Upcoming Films

Quintus

42 minutes ago, KK said:

Guess the critics didn't buy it:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/a_cure_for_wellness/

What a pity the script is reported to be shit. In movies, striking imagery is inconsequential and pretty worthless if even the most spartan of scripts can't back it all up, it's that simple.

Yeah, it sounds like they had the right ingredients for something special, but got undermined by usual shitty writing. 

I've been meaning to ask about this for a while, but is there any chance Williams could ask to score this 2018 film?

http://www.thewrap.com/jj-abrams-daisy-ridley-to-reteam-on-kolma-at-paramount-exclusive/

“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” breakout Daisy Ridley and producer J.J. Abrams are planning to reteam on “Kolma,” a fantasy thriller that “Diary of a Teenage Girl” filmmaker Marielle Heller is in negotiations to direct for Paramount, TheWrap has exclusively learned.

I mean, it's Daisy, who JW is apparently madly in love with, with a director he's already comfortable with. You never know, right? ;)

On 5/6/2016 at 6:10 PM, mrbellamy said:

Martin Scorsese's long-rumored The Irishman may be finally coming together.

Would star Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci (EDIT: no Pesci), and would be based on deathbed accounts/claims by a confidante of Jimmy Hoffa concerning Hoffa's death.

Netflix will release the film in 2019

Apparently a deal with Paramount was deemed too risky and fell through. Pretty huge news, really does seem to be where the film industry is pointing for auteurs.

Oh, my goodness, it's APOCALYPSE WHERE! :lol:

Rock, and, most certainly, roll. This is not gonna suck.

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 7:35 AM, Alexcremers said:

Is it because it's filmed with a handheld camera holding a 12mm lens that people think it's art and not just another romantic movie?

Agreed. At the end of it, I expected to hear a woman's voice whisper "Rise, the new fragrance, from Paco Rabane".

He's never done anything better than BADLANDS. His new stuff is just pretension.

5 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

Idiot!

No you're not. I think you're quite a nice person.

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:53 AM, mrbellamy said:

Haven't been impressed by anything from the new King Kong movie until now, but this is a pretty cool trailer. 

I'm loving the Bob Peak-esque poster!

Looks like they made a gender swapped version of Very Bad Things with Scarlet Johansson, Jillian Bell (who was hilarious in 22 Jump Street!), Kate McKinnon (always hilarious), Illana Glazer (who?) and Zoe Kravitz

Blood, I don't care if I'm branded a sexist, misogynist dinosaur, a relic of the cold war; this not only looks dumb, it looks, brainless, moribund, and downright insulting. The trailer is not even good enough to be called gob-shite. If the farier sex really does want to be taken seriously, in Hollywood, then the negatives of these sort of films should all be burned, immediately. This kind of trailer does nobody any favours, least of all the audience that will pay money to see the completed result. Ban it, now.

On 09/03/2017 at 3:16 PM, Jay said:

Someone I don't think many people will care about this film at all

What? 

On 09/03/2017 at 3:25 PM, Richard said:

If the farier sex really does want to be taken seriously, in Hollywood, 

Oof! 

Woah!  A new R rated Spy/Action/Thriller movie starring Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, John Goodman, and Toby Jones! 

Woah!  Finally watched the Atomic Blonde trailer - looks awesome!  Probably the only 2017 film I'm actually excited about?