Upcoming Films

Quintus

36 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

Producer/director Simon Kinberg will direct remake of Logan's Run:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/logans-run-remake-taps-hunger-games-writer-1090410

logans-run-1976.jpg

Ricard (not Richard) will be thrilled with this news!

Of course I'm thrilled. I'm always excited when studios do a completely redundant remake/reboot/re-imagining of my favourite films.

POTA, FLATLINERS, ROLLERBALL, THE HAUNTING, now this. Geez. Anyway, whoever they get to play Jessica 6, she won't be as gorgeously hot, and beautiful, as Jenny Agutter :P

Ps, lovely photography, courtesy of Ernest Lazslo.

Tomorrow it's Annihilation time, folks! Is film finally saved?

lead_960.jpg

I can already hear Jurassic Park music during this scene. Can you hear it too?

12 hours ago, Alexcremers said:

Tomorrow it's Annihilation time, folks! Is film finally saved?

lead_960.jpg

I can already hear Jurassic Park music during this scene. Can you hear it too?

Yea, it goes like a much less interesting version of this:

On 19/02/2018 at 9:35 AM, Alexcremers said:

ef91e89.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

11 hours ago, Denise Bryson said:

Any good?

It's alright.

10 hours ago, Richard said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This is the third time that you do this, Richard. Why?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In style it is indebted to Spielberg's usual fascination with Golden Age Hollywood, in content it is about the messiness of the American process that can still result in positive change.  That's a simplification of course, but it's basically Spielberg making a project for me personally in terms of my interests.

I also think Young Mr. Lincoln is one of John Ford's best movies.  I just have a fascination with cultural portrayals of the man.

Charlize Theron is playing Megyn Kelly in a satirical-ish? movie about Fox News.  From the guy who directed the HBO political dramas like Recount and Game Change (and also the Austin Powers movies)

http://screencrush.com/charlize-theron-megyn-kelly-fox-news-movie/

@Margo Channing I'm guessing you need to be alone for a few minutes?

I heard this news today. Well, let me tell you something about Megyn Kelly... she never had the legs for Fox News. That's the reason they stuck her behind a desk so often. I'm sure they were glad to see her go because she could never compete with the lovely long gams of Martha McCallum, Shannon Bream, Ainsley Earhardt or even the station's newer star presenter Abby Huntsman.

Hiring Charlize Theron to play Megyn is an hilarious move because the woman is just too sexy for the role. But I suppose they want to amp up the believability that Ailes would wanna grope her.

4 minutes ago, Margo Channing said:

He's the "lucky guy". I'd feel lucky sitting next to Kennedy or Lisa Boothe.

I would wear a fine wrist watch in order to appear extra manly and impressive.