1 minute ago, Jay said:

Most Tarantino films have no original score.  I think Kill Bill is the only one?

How quickly you forget the Hateful 8 which Ennio Morricone unjustly beat John Williams in the category.

3 hours ago, JoeinAR said:

How quickly you forget the Hateful 8 which Ennio Morricone unjustly beat John Williams in the category.

Pity that that's the way you remember this score. I thought it was great, and I really don't give a hoot about the best score category!

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Most Tarantino films have no original score.  I think Kill Bill is the only one?

The Hateful Eight is the only one with a full original score.

Kill Bill had some interstitial stingers and stuff from The RZA, but nothing I would call original music in the traditional sense.

Django Unchained had a couple original songs. 

15 hours ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Pity that that's the way you remember this score. I thought it was great, and I really don't give a hoot about the best score category!

Sorry you may think its great but it isn't at the same level as The Force Awakens and your not giving a hoot about the best score category indicates you may not truely be a real John Williams fan. I will keep my eye on you sir.

As for John's comments they have carreer achievement awards. Give him that without denying a far superior composer his just do.

22 minutes ago, Richard said:

No it didn't, Joe THE HATEFUL 8 is a brilliant score, and is fully deserving of its Academy Award.

Not over TFA. 

4 minutes ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

What?

My attempt to be humor is met with a what? Clearly I need to remember it is a difficult concept.

Danny Boyle says a third 28 Days Later movie is in the works with Ex Machina writer/filmmaker Alex Garland. I guess they too realize that famous franchises get funded easier than completely new ideas.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/28-days-later-3-danny-boyle-alex-garland-james-bond-interview-robert-pattinson-a8971776.html

From the director who bored you to death with hereditary comes the new movie Midsomer which will just kind of creep you out because of deformed people that's not horror that's just uncomfortable

I don't know or care. Hereditary was a truly awful film though a few here praise it. Course they are not horror film fans so it may appeal to them in ways I cannot conceive. At least the cast of Midsommar is pleasant looking. The people in hereditary were ugly as homemade sin  The actress who played the granddaughter was so ugly I can see my great grandmother throwing her in the sack with new born kittens and drowning them and her in the lake.

How come Joey is always so negatively preoccupied with the way women look in movies anyway? The traditional Hollywood stunner look can really take me out of the experience, especially if the story isn't particularly suited to having models strutting around playing mundane roles. It's shallow as fuck.

Quintus - loves a good horror, and really enjoyed Hereditary.

Of course you each liked it. Im not surprised it does appeal to each of you. It was just boring(the worst thing a horror film can be).. But as I said none of you are real horror film fans. You respectfully alway like this kind of "stuff".

Of course you would. I wouldn't have watched ut a second time if David hadn't believed the positive reviews

When the ugly child got beheaded we literally laughed out loud. At the end he apologized for making me watch it a 2nd time. Actually i enjoyed it the 2nd time just to see how off put David was. Oh well 2 hours and 7 minutes lost.

10 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

If you were, you would have find it boring. -JoeinAR

Yes.  Its horror lite 

Yes Stefan ugly people should be used in movies. You can generally sympathize with them. 

4 hours ago, JoeinAR said:

Of course you each liked it. Im not surprised it does appeal to each of you. It was just boring(the worst thing a horror film can be).. But as I said none of you are real horror film fans. You respectfully alway like this kind of "stuff".

Load of bollocks that mate, come on sort your act out.

1 hour ago, Quintus said:

Load of bollocks that mate, come on sort your act out.

Sorry Lee to me its a shit film. Boring and un-original as hell. Reminds me of the better horror film The Sentinel. 

I expected Jason, Alex, and KK to like it. They do like art house horror lite films. You surprised me. 

And don't forget you can be tough on films too. You disliked the Evil Dead remake based on all the cgi.