Armando Iannucci has made an adaptation of David Copperfield with an insanely stacked cast.

Dev Patel, Peter Capaldi, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, Hugh Laurie, Gwendoline Christie, and others.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/sep/06/the-personal-history-of-david-copperfield-armando-iannucci-review

22 minutes ago, Edmilson said:

Oh my gosh this thing are going to make so much money

This is Arendelle.  How To Train Your Elsa II

The first one has its weaknesses, but its strengths make it a pretty fine movie indeed.

I don't see the sequel building too much on the strengths, though, just based on the trailer.  The dialogue sounds too contemporary, which was the first ones biggest flaw.  The only hope is if that line about magic possibly being Elsa's downfall if it keeps her away from human relationships is what the theme is built upon.  But the thematic dynamics of the first one were superior. 

Bumblebee's Travis Knight to direct Uncharted movie adaptation, with Tom Holland as Nathan Drake, due to release on December 2020:

https://deadline.com/2019/09/uncharted-travis-knight-direct-tom-holland-sony-playstation-movie-nathan-drake-bumblebee-1202744152/

A Marianelli Uncharted score may be really good, especially if he uses Greg Edmonson's classic theme!

New trailer for The King's Man, the prequel of the spy franchise Kingsman, also directed by Matthew Vaughn:

I like the first Kingsman and dislike the second one - the only good thing about that movie, curiously, was Henry Jackman's and Matthew Margeson's score. Jackman, however, won't be scoring The King's Man, with the music being composed by Margeson and Dominic Lewis (mostly known for some silly kiddie comedies, like Free Birds and Peter Rabbit).

1 hour ago, Edmilson said:

New trailer for The King's Man, the prequel of the spy franchise Kingsman, also directed by Matthew Vaughn:

I like the first Kingsman and dislike the second one - the only good thing about that movie, curiously, was Henry Jackman's and Matthew Margeson's score. Jackman, however, won't be scoring The King's Man, with the music being composed by Margeson and Dominic Lewis (mostly known for some silly kiddie comedies, like Free Birds and Peter Rabbit).

Dominic Lewis is great. He also does The Man In The High Castle. 

On 9/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, Edmilson said:

Oh my gosh this thing are going to make so much money

1. The kingdom... (dramatic beat) ...is not safe -> cue delicate piano

2. Let go of the past? Kill it if you have to?

3. Voices sound too much like a pristine studio recording. Not like anything within the world. I've never had an impression like this with an animated film before.

4. 1,5bn box office incoming

Frozen 2: Or How I Learned To Stop Hating And Let It Go

2 hours ago, Edmilson said:

Rasputin?  If they insist...

Hitchcock's one time doing it was fairly successful (although Rope is not among his best) but that entire film took place in one room, so it somewhat made sense.  This strikes me as potentially overly "look at my neat magic trick!" for a war movie.  But hey, maybe I'll eat humble pie on this.

1 hour ago, Alexcremers said:

Different. 

1 hour ago, Disco Stu said:

Hitchcock's one time doing it was fairly successful (although Rope is not among his best) but that entire film took place in one room, so it somewhat made sense.  This strikes me as potentially overly "look at my neat magic trick!" for a war movie.  But hey, maybe I'll eat humble pie on this.

Didn't RUSSIAN ARK do sort of the same thing?