Indiana Jones Soundtracks cover art

earth_edge

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with the cover art actually used on the CD's? And there's a custom cover art thread.

no there's nothing wrong with them... i just like to fiddle around with photoshop. and yeah i realized that after i posted it. ha

They're pretty decent. I don't like the Last Crusade one to be honest. Mainly because it's a theatrical poster, and I have no idea what's going on above Indy on the horse. I see what looks like the grail upside down, and I don't know what the rest is.

EDIT: Never mind, it's the grail in the chasm :D

They're pretty decent. I don't like the Last Crusade one to be honest. Mainly because it's a theatrical poster, and I have no idea what's going on above Indy on the horse. I see what looks like the grail upside down, and I don't know what the rest is.

EDIT: Never mind, it's the grail in the chasm :D

yeah thats my least fav, but oh vell

Actually, LC is my favorite the bunch. The blurry photo of Indy represents the action of the series more than any other picture could. And I like how the Grail is out of focus in the background, sort of showing how the Grail isn't the important thing at the end of the film.