Sign in to follow this  
Henry Buck

Warner at War

Wow, the imdb link even goes so far as to say "Original Music by" John Williams

How did this air back on Nov 11 and none of us were aware?

Spielberg is involved, so its possible Williams contributed something. I would imagine a doc like that uses mostly music from that period, so maybe John just wrote a few minutes of music. I remain sceptical about his involvement with imdb as our only source of info.

Spielberg is involved, so its possible Williams contributed something. I would imagine a doc like that uses mostly music from that period, so maybe John just wrote a few minutes of music. I remain sceptical about his involvement with imdb as our only source of info.

Why? IMDb is accurate.

Why? IMDb is accurate.

It is not 100% accurate. Generally speaking, I trust imdb but not about upcoming and little known projects and such.