The Quick Question Thread

rpvee

I had the CD on day one or so, a few days before I saw the movie, I don't remember, the last month of high school was a blur. Maybe I'm remembering the Filmtracks review because the day that CD dropped, the website was impossible to reach.

Too bad there's no tracking information for international orders

Yes there is. At least at LLL. It just saved me a lot of hassle last December when my Batman Collection was taking too much time to arrive and I could trace it first abroad and then here in Finland.

The tracking info for my order stopped at Santa Clarita. I assumed it was because the package had left the States there and they stopped tracking it afterwards.

I guess I'll have to go to Santa Clarita to have the answers I'm looking for...

Tracking for my package got as far as Netherlands and I found my parcel had been shipped to Finland. Then I used the tracking number from LLL package for Finnish postal service and found it quite easily. It had been directed to a wrong post office for some reason (all the package info and address were correct). But I blame both the incompetence of our postal system and the Christmas rush at the post. Happy ending.

If it has been 6 week BB, you should contact LLL and ask for a replacement copy.

Does anyone know where the two bonus tracks "Pictures with Black Bow" and "Bus Accident" should go on the album for McKenzie's The Greatest Miracle? I don't know how chronological the album is, but if anyone has any suggestions...

I don't know the answer to your question, but I just wanted to say that that is a great score!

Oh, definitely. I just discovered it the other day. I was pretty put off when I watched the trailer, but it is quickly becoming one of my favorites of the last few years.

Question for any speakers of German. What's the difference between 'strasse' (address) and 'hausnummer' (house number)? Is the former just the street name and the later the house number?

I'm ordering Ohana's T'haran-ngo from a German music store (alle-noten.de) and the basket is only in German.

• 2 weeks later...

Alice is back?

Anyways, we had a whole thread about it here:

http://www.jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24365

pff! I'm too busy working, drinking wine, playing mario kart and having sex with my handsome manfriend.

cool, thanks :)

I dunno, that's probably the worst Martio Kart out of all of them!

The ones for Ninteno 64 and Wii are better than the Gamecube one, imo :)

Haven't played the Wii U one yet.

yeah, the 64 ones are pretty great.

I played the wii u one. a lot of fun, looks great, good music - but I was pretty bad at it. actually those of us who were best at double dash sucked at the wii u one, and vice versa.

Stefan, let the mods do the moderating. Seriously.

Yea the Wii U one just looks.... wrong, like they took things too far in a goofy direction. I dunno. I'm still curious about it.

One thing I really like about the newer Mario Kart games is that they include levels from the older games. Really awesome feature.

Funnily enough it's the only one I really like! :P

Also, funnily enough, your misspelling of Mario (this is not to make fun of you or anything, it just reminded me of this) is close to a joke made in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, where certain characters mishear and mangle Mario's name, and one of theme is Marty-o.

It's the best of those I've played. Which isn't many, but it's got a nicely more three dimensional track structure than the earlier ones and it seems better balanced/more fun than the Wii version.

Does anyone actually play in multiplayer mode with both players on the same kart? It's boring as !@#$%^&* if you're the one handling the items.

I do agree about that.

Does anyone actually play in multiplayer mode with both players on the same kart? It's boring as !@#$%^&* if you're the one handling the items.

I do agree about that.

It's a lot of fun if you control them both though.

Except you get to have two items at a time instead of one, double that if both have 3 of an item (shell, mushroom etc.)