What is the last Television series you watched?

Jay

Yup, you're supposed to hate him in season 1, he's a terrible douche

They wisely make him immensely more likable as the show goes on.  Stick with it.

10 hours ago, Quintus said:

Home Improvement had no presence in the UK whatsoever. Again, I only know about it from mentions in the US media over the years.

I remember watching it on Channel 4. 

Am I the only one here who finds their interest in TV waning? Over the summer, save new and sports stuff, I havent really watched any TV at all. Not even the latest season of Better Call Saul. Traditional network TV or steaming, I dunno. I'm just not that interested right now.

I'm just the opposite. My interest in a lot of shows continues to be high...it seems like every other day I read about something I want to watch (I have a list). 

My problem isn't interest, it's time. I'm far from caught up on the shows I already watch, to say nothing of the time to start anything new.

I'm always on the hunt for light entertainment, which is why Seinfeld fits the bill right now. Plus The Good Place has just returned so that's a double whammy for the next few weeks, and then we'll have to find something else. Dramatic TV wise I can't be arsed getting into anything either at the moment. I made a welcome allowance for Better Call Saul though; except that's been a major downgrade and practically a waste of time.

Is so frickin' weird (and depressing) to see these archetypal 90s characters in their terrible 90s fashions, looking like they came from a time that TV forgot, talking about Schindler's List. A film which I think of as being only a few years old.

What did you think of The Marine Biologist?

Seinfeld & David both name that as one of their favourites. The end where George's story pulls everything together is classic Larry David.

32 minutes ago, Nick1066 said:

What did you think of The Marine Biologist?

Seinfeld & David both name that as one of their favourites. The end where George's story pulls everything together is classic Larry David.

Very funny episode! By funny I mean actual laughing.

Michael Richard’s timing & delivery was near perfect throughout the entire run. Same for Jason Alexander & Julie Dreyfus.

Ironically Jerry Seinfeld plays the straight guy on his own show.

20 minutes ago, Jay said:

The way Kramer delivers the line "Was it a Titleist?" is hilarious

I always crack up over Larry David’s voice only cameo...”Is anyone here a marine biologist?!”

While I was recovering from my minor surgery this week I binge-watched a fuckload of the BBC game show Pointless.  Great lazing on the sofa watching.

I'd describe it as basically "reverse Family Feud."  Instead of trying to get the most guessed answers from a survey, you want the least guessed, which is way more fun.