The Official Film Score Monthly (FSM) Thread

Ollie

Well then I'll probably do that. I'd much rather have Five Man Army than La Storia Vera Della Signora Dalle Camelie, which I only added to the order for the hell of it.

Ah, here's a little bit about it:

Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.

I might just remove that one score then, and place another 2 score order.

Huh, I guess that's an import then?

I seem to remember a few people on FSM getting excited about some sort of "epic" he was working on this year, but I forget the name of the film or if it's even been released yet.

Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.

Hate to be picky, but that's pretty pathetic on an online ordering system.

I don't see it as pathetic, but rather puzzling. If you can remove an item from a pending order, you can easily add an item. And It's been almost 2 weeks since I made my initial order, and still no shipment. I'm getting impatient.

If anyone is interested, the Rozsa box set contents have been made available at FSM thru someone hunting the web for it and Lukas hasn't bothered to close the link or hints.

I'm resisting the urge to look but Lukas said to expect the box set in mid-November.

I will say that if what has been hinted at and suggested in the thread is true, this set will be nothing short of spectacular.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bullitt definitely sounds, for lack of a better word, cool. I'll wait until the Varese trio is announced before deciding to lock my wallet to soundtrack purchases for the rest of the calendar year.

• 1 month later...

What time does FSM generally announce their CDs? I dont have net access right now because we upgraded our service and QWEST suspended our current deal until we get the new one today. Im posting via my phone so thats why I was wondering. It generally is around 12pm PST right?

Yeah I'd say it would be sometime around noon, eastern time.

There's no telling what it might be, it could be something "big" or something small. Also Lukas mentioned that there are 2 more Goldsmith releases on tap before the summer.

The suspense is killing me. There's other stuff I wanna buy and I wanna stack an order.

Ok, the FSM article says it'll be noon PST. 1 moutain, 2 central, and 3 where I am. D'oh!