I have a feeling it will be a live action film(s).

hopefully one of them is Ron Goodwin’s One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing. 

Now we have to figure out which “modern” classic film was more than likely released with lesser sources.

6 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Another Goodwin enthusiast? I thought we were all but dead. :)

No. We exist! This one is my number Holy Grail for Ron Goodwin. One of the earliest film to cassette tapes that I made, was from this score!

1 hour ago, Amer said:

No. We exist! This one is my number Holy Grail for Ron Goodwin. One of the earliest film to cassette tapes that I made, was from this score!

I loved this movie when I was a young lad. I can’t remember how many times I watched it. 

A new Intrada tomorrow according to Roger on the Intrada message board!

Yes, a bit early due to some vacation schedules, so this Thursday you can look forward to this:

67162627_10156648743222169_9174526520553

GG WP

BTW I still think it's really weird to separate Disc 1 out in 3 disc releases where the main score is spread over Discs 1 and 2. Have 1 and 2 in the front, booklet and Disc 3 with extras in the back!

Well better he check and fix now because you know there are certain anal members in our community who would throw a fit, most reside at another message board.......

I’m just amazed at how easy he pops those trays out...😳

I stopped posting at FSM because I grew tired of their website not remembering my login credentials. I'm sure there are ways around that now, but difficulty of login made the forum inconvenient. 

18 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

I stopped posting there because I was labeled a cat killer for posting a funny YouTube video of two cats brawling to Silvestri’s Predator. 

Oh, I know that video and it's awesome!

New title on August 27th.

Update from Doug: 8/17/2019:

Vacations are wrapping up for the time being. When Kay returns for duty this coming week, the whole team should be on hand… at least for another week or two! Our next new CD release is scheduled for August 27. There are a number of additional releases approaching the finish line but these days studio staffing remains pretty busy and final approvals tend to move a lot slower than they did in “the old days”. I’m doing double duty, on one hand wrapping up another 1970’s Disney world premiere and on the other hand studying in depth the original manuscripts for the entire Dial M For Murder score, our new recording project happening in just about three weeks or so. Also ahead are a pretty cool set of discs for what amounts to an almost world premiere, and soon afterwards we should be seeing the arrival of a terrific, personal favorite which was at one point going to be simply the best audio release of a classic album from several decade ago, itself a re-recording, only to have things happily result in a world premiere release of the actual soundtrack recordings as well. And there’s plenty more beyond those, too. Stay tuned.