The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

Aha! You know how Elfman was one of the composers on MV's list of composers coming out this year? Well, it looks like we know now the title: MV just hinted that Midnight Run is in the works:

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=88561&forumID=1&archive=0

Kind of a bummer, only because I had my hopes up for either "The Family Man" or "Black Beauty," but any Elfman is good Elfman!

There will be two Elfman releases next month. From the La-La-Land Facebook page:

I think in the last 3 weeks we have single handedly saved the US Postal Service with all the packages we have been shipping out.

When we got back from our late Summer Vacation we knew we would be busy, but YOWZA, you guys have kept us running non-stop!

The fun continues this FALL with some fantastic releases ranging from the Golden Age to Now!

By sheer coincidence, the month of October not only celebrates an incredible 3 night concert event for the Film Music of Danny Elfman (1 performance in the UK and 2 in LA), but it also ushers in not one, but TWO new Elfman scores on our label. We could not be more proud.

On SEPT 24 we will see two great releases from two of Hollywood's greatest composers.

Then, on OCT 8, the DEAD will have their DAY along with our first Elfman release for the month

OCT 22 will see the debut of GRIMM along with our other Elfman score.

The rest of the year is gonna be nail biting. We will have a batch of releases on either NOV 5 and/or NOV 19, depending on what will be done in time. THEN, on Black Friday (NOV 29), we will unveil our final releases of the year which will be released on DEC 3. As to what those titles will be... WE HAVE NO IDEA. lol

I'll just say this -- we do have a box set planned for release. It's gonna be 8 cds, $119.98 retail price. We hope to have all artwork approvals done in time for the DEC 3 release date. Fingers are crossed.

As a side note, many of the scheduled Warner Bros titles we had planned for 2013 will not be out in time for the 90th Anniversary, but they will be coming out in 2014... or possibly 2015!

That's all for now. This weekend we will finish up all those X Files/Flashpoint orders.

Please do note: BREAKDOWN and JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE NEW FRONTIER are SOLD OUT!

JADE, RAT PATROL and SHANE are going fast. Less than 50 copies each remain!

Probably I The Jury and Police Academy, those were announced months ago and not out yet. Then again, the new clue says two of Hollywood's greatest composers, so I dunno.

I know I might be in the minority regarding the interest of this score, but it looks like Christopher Drake's The Dark Knight Returns won't be coming out to coincide with it's bluray release next month. Pity. But both Elfman titles, Day of the Dead, and the Black Friday titles have my interest.

Steef is right is right about Hook, sold below expectations. I think LLL still has about 900 copies left.

My guess is because it wasn't again really complete and it still had some edits and combined cues of the OST..

Concerning Elfman,I would be looking forward to a complete Sommersby.

Or Dick Tracy.

FILL YOUR HANDS…with two new awesome releases from La-La Land Records next Tuesday, Sept 24, 2013 at 12 pm pst!
TRUE GRIT
MUSIC BY ELMER BERNSTEIN
LLLCD 1260
LIMITED EDITION OF 3000 UNITS
RETAIL PRICE: $19.98
EXECUTIVE ALBUM PRODUCERS: LUKAS KENDALL AND NEIL S. BULK
MASTERED BY DOUG SCHWARTZ
LINER NOTES BY JEFF BOND
ART DIRECTION BY JIM TITUS
La-La Land Records, Paramount Pictures and Capitol Records/UME are proud to present Elmer Bernstein’s rousing score to the classic Academy Award winning John Wayne Western TRUE GRIT. After waiting decades for a proper release fans can finally rejoice in this definitive presentation of one of the genre’s greatest films! The previous LP/CD, while an interesting experiment, never quite delivered the “goods” for any film score enthusiast. For many, it left them wanting more. Well, now you have it! Mastered from the original ¼ inch mono masters, Producers Lukas Kendall and Neil S. Bulk have put together what Western fans and film score fans alike have been clamoring for over the years! With help by audio wizard Chris Malone and mastering engineer Doug Schwartz fans can finally hear Mr. Bernstein’s score in all its brilliance on cd! In addition to the film score, we have included several songs licensed and recorded for the film including various versions of the Main Title song performed by Glen Campbell, as well as a demo of the song THE EYES OF THE YOUNG performed by Elmer Bernstein himself (co-written by Don Black)! Also included on this set are 3 versions of GO HOME GIRL one version performed by John Hartford and two other versions performed by Glen Campbell. Antique looking booklet design by Jim Titus adds to the authenticity of Jeff Bond’s rustic, informative notes.
Now we go from The Duke to the HAMMER!
I, THE JURY
MUSIC BY BILL CONTI
LLLCD 1275
LIMITED EDITION OF 2000 UNITS
PRODUCED BY NICK REDMAN AND FORD A. THAXTON
SCORE RESTORATION BY MIKE MATESSINO
MASTERED BY DANIEL HERSCH AT D2 MASTERING
LINER NOTES BY JULIE KIRGO
ART DIRECTION BY JIM TITUS
La-La Land Records and 20th Century Fox get down and dirty with the World Premiere release of Bill Conti’s score to I, The Jury, based on the best selling novel featuring that iconic private eye Mike Hammer. This thrilling, jazz infused score is quite possibly the coolest soundtrack we have released this year! Like the film itself, the score is loud, sexy and in your face. It takes no prisoners and makes no excuses. Eye catching art direction by Jim Titus make you feel like you are flipping through the seedy pages of a Mickey Spillane novel as you read through the in depth liner notes by film score historian Julie Kirgo, taking you deep inside the pulpy mind of Bill Conti. Quotes from famed pianist Mike Lang round out this stellar package.
Both of these titles go on sale next Tuesday, Sept 24 at 12 pm pst at www.lalalandrecords.com as well as other fine online specialty stores.

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/posts/10151953470478755

No, it's their 5th Elmer Bernstein release.

The very first they ever released was an Elmer - Zulu Dawn - and since they've they've released Airplan!, Trading Places, and The Shootist / The Sons of Katie Elder.

Don't you remember the arguments that happened over Conan the Barbarian, how it became Tadlow vs. Intrada? Rerecording vs. film tracks? How people took sides. Clearly True Grit is a much less polarizing score.

Never understood the point of this Conan debate. Being treated to both wonderful releases is a blessing, if anything.

I might buy the Intrada album very soon, actually.

Karol

LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS
NEW RELEASES: Tues, 12 Noon (PST) September 24, 2013

LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS
NEW RELEASES: Tues, 12pm (PST) Sept. 24, 2013

Available for order at www.lalalandrecords.com
Tues, 12pm (PST) Sept 24, 2013

“TRUE GRIT: LIMITED EDITION”
Music by Elmer Bernstein
Limited Edition of 3000 Units
STARTS SHIPPING SEPT 24, 2013

“I, THE JURY: LIMITED EDITION”
Music by Bill Conti
Limited Edition of 2000 Units
STARTS SHIPPING SEPT 24, 2013

This is the last pressing of one of our finest releases. Grab it while it’s still in print! Once all the remaining units are sold, it’s gone from our catalog for good!

GOING OUT OF PRINT SALE!
These titles are going out of print 9/30/13. Get them now before they are gone for good!

On Sale for only $4.98 each
JUSTICE LEAGUE THE NEW FRONTIER (less than 30 remain) and JADE (less than 100 remain)

On Sale for only $9.98 each
THE RAT PATROL (less than 50 remain) and BREAKDOWN (less than 20 remain)

Only at www.lalalandrecords.com

ELMER BERNSTEIN SPECIAL: In celebration of our release of TRUE GRIT, we’re offering another great Bernstein score, TRADING PLACES, at the sale price of only $9.98 each. Sale price starts at 12pm Sept 24 and is good thru 10/7. Only at www.lalalandrecords.com

BACK IN STOCK ONE LAST TIME!

INDEPENDENCE DAY 2 CD SET
Music by David Arnold
Retail Price: $19.98

This is the last pressing of one of our finest releases. Grab it while it’s still in print! Once all the remaining units are sold, it’s gone from our catalog for good!

TRUE GRIT: LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1260
Music by Elmer Bernstein

STARTS SHIPPING Sept 24th

ORDER TRUE GRIT: LIMITED EDITION” starting Sept 24th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com

True-Grit_Web.jpgLa-La Land Records, Paramount Pictures and Capitol Records/Universal Music Special Markets present Elmer Bernstein’s (THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN, THE SHOOTIST, GHOSTBUSTERS, DEVIL IN A BLUE DRESS) majestic score to the 1969 Academy Award-Winning Paramount Pictures western, TRUE GRIT, starring John Wayne, Kim Darby and Glen Campbell, and directed by Henry Hathaway. Finally, decades after the film’s debut in theaters, comes this definitive release of Mr. Bernstein’s landmark score to one of the great genre films of all time. Complementing the film score are a stable of bonus tracks, including various versions of the main title song performed by Glen Campbell and a demo version performed by Bernstein himself, and three versions of “Go Home Girl” (one performed by John Hartford and two by Campbell). Produced by Lukas Kendall and Neil S. Bulk and mastered by Doug Schwartz from the original ¼ inch mono masters, TRUE GRIT has finally been presented to the fans in a manner truly worthy of its legend. Limited to 3000 Units, this release contains exclusive, in-depth liner notes from film music writer Jeff Bond.

TRACK LISTING:

1 True Grit (main title) 2:01
2 True Grit (alternate) 1:55
3 A Dastardly Deed :38
4 A Stiff Job / Businesslike Mattie 2:06
5 Papa’s Things / Pony Mine 2:09
6 Rooster and La Boeuf Off :55
7 Runaway Races Away / The Chase / On Their Way 3:54
8 Big Trail :48
9 Where There Is Smoke 1:25
10 The Dying Moon 3:24
11 Preparation Dugout 1:48
12 Dugout Stakeout / Shots Galore 4:01
13 Ruffled Rooster 1:27
14 Mattie and Little Blackie 1:04
15 Over Bald Mountain / Rooster in the Meadow 3:56
16 The Meadow Fight / A Long Shot / The Snake Pit / The Liftout / Sad Departure /
Chen Lee and the General (The Pace That Kills) 10:24
17 A Ride for Life 1:31
18 Warm Wrap Up 1:35
19 End Credits :57
Total Time: 46:45

Bonus Tracks:
20 Main Title (alternate, orchestral) 1:37
21 Go Home Girl
John Hartford
Vocal by John Hartford 3:30
22 Go Home Girl
John Hartford
Vocal by Glen Campbell 3:32
23 Go Home Girl (revised lyrics)
John Hartford
Vocal by Glen Campbell 3:06
24 The Eyes of the Young
Bernstein-Black
Vocal by Glen Campbell 2:20
25 True Grit (demo)
Bernstein–Black
Vocal by Elmer Bernstein 2:07
26 True Grit
Bernstein–Black
Vocal by Michael Dees 1:48
27 True Grit (record version)
Bernstein–Black
Vocal by Glen Campbell 2:30
28 End Credits (film version – main title [instrumental]/end credits) :56
Total Bonus Time: 21:46
Total Disc Time: 68:36

I, THE JURY: LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1275
Music by Bill Conti
Limited Edition of 2000 Units

STARTS SHIPPING Sept 24th

ORDER “I, THE JURY: LIMITED EDITION” starting Sept 24th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com

I-The-Jury-Web.jpgLa-La Land Records and 20th Century Fox present the world premiere release of composer Bill Conti’s (ROCKY, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE) original score to the 1982 noir/thriller feature I, THE JURY, starring Armand Assante, Barbara Carrera and Alan King, and directed by Richard T. Heffron. Conti’s explosive, jazzy score is all kinds of cool, spraying bullets and bedding lovers in equal measure as famed gumshoe Mike Hammer takes it to the baddies. It’s a perfect match for this wildly fun and knowingly over-the-top Mickey Spillane adaptation. Produced by Nick Redman and Ford A. Thaxton, restored by Mike Matessino and mastered by Daniel Hersch from ¼’’ mono tapes, this special release of 2000 units also contains exclusive liner notes from film music writer Julie Kirgo, with comments from score pianist, Mike Lang.

TRACK LISTING:

1 Main Title 2:05
2 Stomach Ache :51
3 Wooden Arm 1:54
4 Widow’s Wake / Window Watcher / Tails Tale 1:51
5 Rummy Run 4:33
6 Mike To Set :57
7 Special Effects :51
8 Pat’s Patsy 3:24
9 Buddy’s Brochure :56
10 Hacking 1:32
11 Beni Hana Bounce 1:41
12 Chopin Nocturne / Stairway to Surrogate 5:18
13 Velda’s Vamp 1:29
14 Closet Cache :58
15 Kendrick’s Taxi Time :58
16 Kendrick’s Apt. Approach / Velda’s Vain Effort 2:31
17 Pleading Bleeding Velda :50
18 Michael’s Taxi Ride 2:30
19 Concrete Chase Conclusion 1:39
20 Daisy Cuttings 2:19
21 Mike’s Early Exit :57
22 Two Guard Takedown 1:00
23 Romero’s Wrong Way 1:52
24 End Credits 3:51
Bonus Tracks:
25 Widow’s Wake (alt.) :27
26 Michael’s Taxi Ride (alt.) 2.30
27 Harp (excerpt) 1:21
28 Unknown Cue #1 2:13
29 Unknown Cue #2 :44
30 Unknown Cue #3 1:06
31 Unknown Cue #4 1:09
32 Tribute to Mike Lang 4:16
Total Time: 61:21

© 2013 La-La Land Records. All Rights Reserved.

http://secure.campaigner.com/Campaigner/Public/t.show?5x9mp--32ztq-ag4f6q3&_v=2

Coming October 8, 2013 at 12 pm pst

Besides our already announced AWESOME LIMITED EDITION DAY OF THE DEAD 2-cd set ($19.98) we have coming out next Tuesday we have one more title to add to our catalog:

BLACK BEAUTY EXPANDED LIMITED EDITION

MUSIC BY DANNY ELFMAN

LIMITED EDITION OF 3000 UNITS

LLLCD 1273

REISSUE PRODUCED BY DAN GOLDWASSER

REISSUE MASTERED BY JAMES NELSON

LINER NOTES BY JEFF BOND

ART DIRECTOR: DAN GOLDWASSER

La-La Land Records, Warner Bros and WEA are proud to announce the expanded edition to one of Danny Elfman's greatest scores BLACK BEAUTY, written and directed by Caroline Thompson. Lush, gorgeous, melodic and inspirational -- this magnificent score gets the deluxe treatment "La-La Land style" with an expanded program clocking in at nearly 79 minutes, tracks remastered by James Nelson, and a 24 page booklet with in depth liner notes by Jeff Bond, including comments by composer Danny Elfman and writer/director Caroline Thompson. This is our favorite non-Burton score of Elfman's! He taps into the soul of the characters that made his scores to Edward Scissorhands and Dolores Claiborne so memorable. A must for any Elfman or film music fan alike!

Also, coming next week is our annual SPOOKTACULAR SALE where we slash the prices on nearly all of our horror titles!

PLEASE NOTE: we will be offering composer ONLY signed copies of DAY OF THE DEAD when it goes on sale next Tuesday at 12 pm pst. As always, there is no extra charge for this signed booklet, quantities are limited and you are not guaranteed a signed edition.

See y'all next week! Stay scared! :)

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/posts/10151985302588755

Thanks for coming out. Glad you had a blast. We finally got out of there after midnight. It was great that Mr Romero, John, Sherman and Joe (and if you were lucky to snag him on his way out Greg Nicotero) all stayed to sign booklets for the fans and take pics. It was truly a wonderful event. Can't wait for the next one!

As for Oct 8, DAY OF THE DEAD goes on sale on our website at 12 pm pst. The first 200-300 people who buy the cd directly from the website will get a COMPOSER ONLY signed booklet at no extra charge. Quantities are limited and as always, you are not guaranteed an autograph.

As an added bonus, we will begin our month long SPPOTACULAR SALE where we slash prices on nearly all of our horror soundtracks. Some great deals to be had for sure!

As Mr Romero would say -- Stay scared!

MV

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=98608&forumID=1&archive=0

Looking forward to both titles coming out next week, but I'll probably purchase Black Beauty with the other Elfman title LLLR's releasing this month as well. I'm hoping to get Khan's John Harrison's "Day Of The Dead" score this month in time for Halloween. That's a pretty good deal for a 2-CD.

Oh I am definitely getting this! Awesome! Black Beauty is a gorgeous score from Elfman. Quite unique and as Drax said perhaps his sweetest. I love the Celtic feel and lilt of this music.

Its looking like we will be coming down to the wire on our final four releases of 2013. We hope to have that awesome box set wrapped up this week along 3 other stellar titles. It's all in the hands of the studios now.

In the meantime, this Tuesday we have two great releases coming out - Day of the Dead and Black Beauty along with a great sale on our horror titles.

Oct 22 originally was supposed to be Grimm and another Elfman title, but we recently got an unexpected quick sign off on a great horror title that we should unleash before Halloween. So, that title will be released instead of the Eflman. It's a classic from one of the modern day greats!

That Elfman title has been bumped to Nov 5 where it might share the release date with another title or two...or perhaps nothing if we don't have any sign offs soon. lol

Since we are gearing up for our final four it looks like we will be skipping Nov 19 and just heading toward our finish line for 2013 with our Black Friday titles. As specified above, we have no idea what they will be. I will say this -- we have a pool of 10 titles to choose from -- what doesn't make the cut in 2013 will certainly make for one hell of a 1st quarter 2014! :)

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/posts/10151996741308755

So there are only three batches left before Black Friday then...

Karol - so happy Black Beauty is finally going to be his

Ditto. I have wanted to get the score for a long time now.

So there are only three batches left before Black Friday then...

Karol - so happy Black Beauty is finally going to be his

Yes. Oct 8 (Black Beauty and Day of the Dead), Oct 22 (Grimm and a horror score by a modern day great), and Nov 5 (another Elfman, possibly with something else).

THE 2013 LA-LA LAND HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR! Prices so low, they’re freaking scary!

$2.98 EACH! CABIN FEVER, TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, SEED OF CHUCKY, UNDEAD, WRONG TURN 2 (Less than 30 remain), LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT, BOOK OF BLOOD, LEGION, MIRRORS 2

$4.98 EACH! THE HOWLING, NIGHT OF THE CREEPS, THE SENDER, PREDATORS, THE BLOB, SPELLBINDER, X, THE MAN WITH THE X-RAY EYES

$9.98 EACH! ALIEN RESURRECTION, FRIDAY THE 13TH, EVIL DEAD (2013),THE CONJURING, HANSEL AND GRETEL: WITCH HUNTERS, THE HOLE, JOHN DIES AT THE END, THE RELIC, WILLARD

Sale prices good thru 11/5. Only at www.lalalandrecords.com

DAY OF THE DEAD: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1277
Music by John Harrison

STARTS SHIPPING OCT 8th

day_of_dead_cover_03_zps0808ca9e.jpg

ORDER “DAY OF THE DEAD: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)” starting Oct 8th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get your CD booklet autographed by composer John Harrison at no additional charge. Autographs are available while supplies last and are NOT guaranteed.

La-La Land Records and Taurus Entertainment present the remixed, remastered and expanded 2-CD release of composer John Harrison’s original motion picture score to George A. Romero’s 1985 genre classic DAY OF THE DEAD, starring Lori Cardille, Terry Alexander, Joe Pilato, Richard Liberty and Howard Sherman, and written/directed by George A. Romero. Composer Harrison’s driving synth score expertly propels the living dead, while also supporting the main characters’ emotional and dramatic journeys. Unexpected, but highly effective reggae-like tones and melodic motifs add a unique personality to this beloved genre score. Produced by John Harrison and Ford A. Thaxton, remixed by Michael Farrow and mastered by James Nelson, this deluxe edition of DAY OF THE DEAD, limited to 3000 units, features the film version of the score on Disc One, and the remastered original 1985 soundtrack cues on Disc Two. Exclusive, in-depth liner notes from film music writer Jeff Bond, composer John Harrison and writer/director George A. Romero round out the delightfully ghoulish art design by Mark Banning.

TRACK LISTING:

DISC ONE

1. Day of the Dead Main Title (6:43)
2. Sarah Sees Graves/First Cave Entry (2:25)
3. Zombies Approach/Capturing Zombies (4:05)
4. You Almost Killed Rickles (1:25)
5. Sarah Dopes Miguel (0:48)
6. Where’s Frankenstein?/Bub Scares Sarah/Zombie Spills His Guts (1:21)
7. Steel, Shoot That Woman (1:51)
8. John Warns Sarah/People Got Different Ideas (1:29)
9. Sarah Hallucinates (0:38)
10. Walk to the Ritz/Sarah at the Ritz (2:09)
11. John Lectures (1:16)
12. What Hell Is Like (0:48)
13. Logan Teaching Bub/Bub Learning (2:23)
14. Backwards Chord/Miller Dies (2:17)
15. Miguel Bitten (1:58)
16. Sarah Breaks Down (2:05)
17. Logan’s Lab/Logan’s Madness/Beef Treats (4:54)
18. Those Are My Men (1:08)
19. Miguel Decides (0:24)
20. Chopper Can’t Hold Us All (3:48)
21. Laugh in the Dark (1:48)
22. Fight to Survive (1:10)
23. Fix it… You Can’t Fix it/Miguel Lets ‘em In (3:10)
24. Rhodes Leaves His Men Behind/Zombie Overrun (3:41)
25. The End of Steel/Lost in the Caves (3:42)
26. Heroes Escape (1:44)
27. Bub Stalks Rhodes/Zombies Rip Rhodes (2:12)
28. On the Beach (1:17)

Disc One Total Time (63:45)

DISC TWO
THE SOUNDTRACK ALBUM

1. The Dead Suite (19:41)
2. Break Down (3:52)
3. Escape/Invasion (3:56)
4. The Dead Walk (4:49)
5. If Tomorrow Comes* (3:39)
6. The World Inside Your Eyes* (3:38)

Disc Two Total Time (39:41)

*Performed by Sputzy Sparacino & Delilah
Music Composed by John Harrison, Jim Blazer and Sputzy Sparacino
Music Performed by Modern Man
Recorded at Jeree Studios by Don Garvin and Rex Burke
Produced by Tom Cosie

BLACK BEAUTY: LIMITED EDITION LLLCD 1273
Music by Danny Elfman

STARTS SHIPPING OCT 8th

blackbeauty-cover_zpsbbb5f15a.jpg

ORDER “BLACK BEAUTY: LIMITED EDITION” starting Oct 8th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com

La-La Land Records, Warner Bros. and WEA present the latest reamstered and expanded title in our collection of notable scores celebrating Warner Bros.’ 90th Anniversary – the original motion picture score to the 1994 family drama BLACK BEAUTY, starring Sean Bean and David Thewlis, and directed by Caroline Thompson. Lush, gorgeous, but also stirring and strong in spirit, Mr. Elfman’s score is much like the film’s titular creature and is considered to be one of his finest works. This deluxe treatment, expanded to nearly 79 minutes, finally gives this important film score the release it has always warranted. Produced by Dan Goldwasser and mastered by James Nelson, this special release, limited to 3000 Units, features attractive art design by Dan Goldwasser and exclusive, in-depth liner notes from film music writer Jeff Bond, with comments from the composer and the film’s director. A must for all film music enthusiasts!

TRACK LISTING:

1. Main Titles 2:34
2. Birth (“Baby Beauty”) 4:41
3. Gang on the Run** / Bye Mum* 4:37
4. Beauty* 1:18
5. Merrylegs 2:03
6. Kicking Up a Storm 1:36
7. Jump for Joy (film version)* 1:02
8. The Rescue* 2:27
9. Sick 3:18
10. He’s Back (Revival) / Frolic 4:00
11. The Fire* 3:42
12. Carriage* (unused) / The Dance / Bye Merrylegs 3:23
13. Goodbye Joe 1:18
14. Ginger Snaps 3:21
15. Wound* 0:52
16. Wild Ride / Dream 2:14
17. Injury* / Job* 2:37
18. Is It Joe? 1:21
19. Black Jack (“Mommy”)** 1:14
20. Nuns* / In the Country 3:35
21. Poor Ginger! (film version)* 3:50
22. Sick Jerry* 1:58
23. Bye Jerry 1:12
24. Hard Times / Epilogue: Saved (“Memories”) 5:30
25. End Credits 1:38

Total Score Time 66:10

BONUS TRACKS

26. Street Violin* (source) 0:42
27. Bye Mum* (alternate) 0:46
28. Job* (alternate intro) 1:07
29. Is It Joe?* (alternate) 1:21
30. Nuns* (alternate) 0:57
31. Sick Jerry* (alternate) 1:58
32. Jump for Joy (album version) 1:02
33. Poor Ginger! (album version) 4:19

Total Album Time: 78:44

*previously unreleased
** contains previously unreleased material

$10 for Willard is a steal!!!!!!!!

Not to mention $10 for the 2CD Alien Resurrection, The Relic, and Evil Dead 2013, and $5 for Predators!

Buy now everyone!

...What is so wrong with the logo?

It just stands out like a sore thumb...sorta makes the cover a bit ugly. Although I'm not bashing on the artwork itself but just the logo....gah, lol.