The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

At least that leaves no question of this being 100% complete :)

Hope there isn't too much cross-fading in this one. It's probably the only complaint of any substance I can make about LLL's releases.

Also be interesting to hear whether combining cues makes the quieter material more interesting (does for Alien Resurrection).

This was mentioned on FSM and MV is NOT too happy about it! I don't blame him, here's his post.

WTF? We don't even have copies in the office yet! Its scheduled to be delivered via fed ex freight on monday. This is unbelievable. This guy is going down.

Hmm, I thought it meant LLL already received theirs, and had given some as promos. Begs the question, where did the ebayer get it from?

Definitely no on LLL having their copies yet. We'll probably never learn how this person got a copy of it but the fact they're offering it for lower than what LLL is asking and is up on ebay BEFORE it even goes up for sale Tuesday is a huge double dose of no.

And no one has made a bid on it or bought it yet?!

j/k :lick:

But this IS really strange. Has anything like this happened before with a release like this? I personally don't have much interest in this score, but I do imagine LLL is quite enraged right now. Someone is clearly working against them, lol.

Hmm, I thought it meant LLL already received theirs, and had given some as promos. Begs the question, where did the ebayer get it from?

Definitely no on LLL having their copies yet. We'll probably never learn how this person got a copy of it but the fact they're offering it for lower than what LLL is asking and is up on ebay BEFORE it even goes up for sale Tuesday is a huge double dose of no.

Wait, it's bad that the person is selling it for cheap? Wouldn't everyone be screaming in tears if he charged double?

Some dude at the pressing plant probably snagged a copy. Not like some huge mystery.

Wait, it's bad that the person is selling it for cheap? Wouldn't everyone be screaming in tears if he charged double?

Some dude at the pressing plant probably snagged a copy. Not like some huge mystery.

If weeks from now some reviewer or studio person wants to sell their promo copy they got from us I don't care. People do it all the time (Starbucks doesn't pay for itself).

The issue here is that this is stolen property plain and simple. Someone at the WEA plant is obviously stealing cds when pressed (look at the other titles he is selling).

That's what makes me angry and should outrage the plant as well.

If weeks from now some reviewer or studio person wants to sell their promo copy they got from us I don't care. People do it all the time (Starbucks doesn't pay for itself).

The issue here is that this is stolen property plain and simple. Someone at the WEA plant is obviously stealing cds when pressed (look at the other titles he is selling).

That's what makes me angry and should outrage the plant as well.

Absolutely. I never insinuated that this is something acceptable, but to nitpick about the price is besides the point, I think. The problem is that it was stolen, not how much it's going for.

LLL is posting some interesting stats on their facebook page.

I've always been fascinated by the box office, TV ratings and the Billboard top 100 ever since I was a wee lad. Just for the heck of it I looked back at our web-sales over the past 8 months and was in awe regarding people's buying habits. There were certainly a few surprises, but as I figured, it's been a "Bear" market thus far this year.

Below is the Top 10 LLL website sales of 2013 (so far):

10. (3-way tie) - The Relic / Patriot Games / The Shootist
9. Evil Dead
8. The Challenge
7. Bandolero!
6. First Love
5. Rosewood
4. The Fury
3. Caprica
2. Star Trek Deep Space 9

and the #1 top seller on the La-La Land website in 2013 thus far is....

1. Battlestar Galactica Blood and Chrome

Since some of you seemed intrigue, here is the top 10 Best Selling LLL titles on our website for 2012 (from Jan 1 - Dec 31)

10. The Untouchables
9. Speed
8. Black Rain
7. Galaxy Quest
6. Die Hard with a Vengeance
5. Batman Forever
4. Batman The Animated Series Volume 2
3. Star Trek The Original Series
2. Hook

and the #1 best selling album on the La-La Land Records website in 2012 was...

1. Star Trek The Motion Picture

Taken from FSM

LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS
NEW RELEASES: Tues, 12pm (PST) August 27, 2013
Available for order at www.lalalandrecords.com
Tues, 12pm (PST) August 27, 2013
“WYATT EARP: LIMITED EDITION (3-CD SET)”
Music by James Newton Howard
Limited Edition of 3000 Units
RETAIL PRICE: $29.98
STARTS SHIPPING AUGUST 27, 2013
“THE MATRIX RELOADED: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)”
Music by Don Davis
Limited Edition of 3500 Units
STARTS SHIPPING AUGUST 27, 2013
“JOBS”
Music by John Debney
SPECIAL SALE PRICE: $11.98
STARTS SHIPPING AUGUST 29, 2013
WYATT EARP: LIMITED EDITION (3-CD SET) LLLCD 1250
Music by James Newton Howard
Limited Edition of 3000 Units
STARTS SHIPPING August 27th
ORDER “WYATT EARP: LIMITED EDITION (3-CD SET)” starting August 27th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com
La-La Land Records, Warner Bros. Pictures, TIG Productions and Warner Bros. Music mark La-La Land’s 250th soundtrack release and Warner Bros. 90th anniversary with this special, 3-CD expanded archival collection release of James Newton Howard’s (THE FUGITIVE, GRAND CANYON, DAVE) masterful original score to the 1994 Warner Bros. epic western WYATT EARP, starring Kevin Costner, Dennis Quaid, and Gene Hackman, and directed by Lawrence Kasdan. Considered by many to be the finest piece of western film scoring in decades, this notable work by Mr. Howard is finally given the deluxe treatment it has always warranted. Discs 1&2 feature the expanded film score, while Disc 3 contains bonus and source cues, as well as original 1994 soundtrack album edits. Supervised by the composer and producer/actor Kevin Costner, this over-162 minute presentation was produced by Dan Goldwasser, mastered by James Nelson and is limited to 3000 units. Tim Greiving’s exclusive, in-depth liner notes round out this must-have soundtrack release.
TRACK LISTING:
DISC 1
1. Pre-Main Titles* (1:42)
2. Main Titles (4:40)
3. Virgil & James Return/Boys Go to Town (2:52)
4. The Wagon Train* (1:09)
5. The Gunfight/Sandstorm*§ (1:20)
6. Hit to Kill* (long version) (1:14)
7. The Wagon Chase* (2:42)
8. The Railroad/Wyatt Plays Hardball* (3:22)
9. Wyatt Shoots Fireworks*/
Wyatt Returns to Lamar* (2:30)
10. Talk on the Porch (2:06)
11. The Wedding* (long version) (4:30)
12. Winter to Spring/Wyatt’s Nightmare* (3:08)
13. Urilla Dies (4:33)
14. Nicholas Springs Wyatt (1:31)
15. Wyatt Watches Buffalo*/Skinning Buffalo*(1:55)
16. The Buffalo Hunt* (long version) (2:08)
17. Deputy Earp*/Wyatt at Work*/Wyatt Meets Lou* (long version) (2:13)
18. Dodge City/New Laws* (3:11)
19. Too Affable* (1:52)
20. Wyatt Rides to Shannsey’s*/Ed Dies* (1:48)
21. It All Ends Now/Mourning Ed (3:13)
Total Disc Time: 54:21
DISC 2
1. Tombstone* (long version) (1:06)
2. Mattie Wants Children (1:56)
3. Bringing in Stillwell*/Making Bail (2:55)
4. Stage From Prescott*/Wyatt Meets Josie* (3:56)
5. The Saddletramp*§/Passing the Bottle*/
Startin’ a Commotion* (4:52)
6. The River Seduction (2:56)
7. Releasing Curly Bill*/Wyatt Takes a Drink* (2:01)
8. Wyatt and Josie in Bed (2:56)
9. The Night Before* (long version) (3:22)
10. The Brothers Prepare/The Shootout* (8:17)
11. The Aftermath* (2:18)
12. Cosmopolitan Hotel*/Walk to Jail*§/The Trial*/Virgil is Ambushed* (3:10)
13. Morgan Dies (5:03)
14. Where’s Morgan?* (3:05)
15. Guarding the Train*/The Train Shootout* (4:35)
16. We’ve Stayed Too Long/One for Morgan* (2:47)
17. Ride Outta Town*§ (long version) (2:12)
18. The Posse*§/Indian Charlie (2:34)
19. Campfire*†/Wyatt’s Ambush* (2:59)
20. Nice Mob (2:28)
21. It Happened That Way (1:10)
22. End Credits* (4:11)
Total Disc Time: 71:33
DISC 3
ALTERNATE CUES
1. Dodge City* (alternate introduction) (1:02)
2. Deputy Earp* (alternate) (0:24)
3. The Wedding (short version) (3:16)
4. Wyatt Meets Lou* (short version) (0:40)
5. The Buffalo Hunt* (short version) (1:09)
6. Tombstone* (short version) (0:59)
7. Ride Outta Town* (short version) (0:59)
8. Wyatt Meets Josie* (long version) (0:59)
9. The Night Before (short version) (3:12)
10. Where’s Morgan?* (alternate) (3:05)
11. Ride Outta Town*§ (alternate) (0:59)
12. It Happened That Way* (alternate) (1:18)
SOURCE CUES
13. Funeral Procession* (1:04)
14. Funeral Procession* (alternate 1) (1:02)
15. Funeral Procession* (alternate 2) (1:03)
composed by Brad Dechter
SYNTH MOCKUPS
16. The Wagon Chase* (1:52)
17. The Buffalo Hunt* (2:09)
18. Cosmopolitan Hotel* (1:02)
19. The Posse* (1:11)
20. Wyatt’s Ambush* (1:42)
BONUS TRACK
21. It’s a Boy*/JNH Speech* (6:50)
Total Disc Time: 36:46
*previously unreleased
§ heard in the Expanded Edition
† not used in either version
Total Album Time: 162:40
THE MATRIX RELOADED: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET) LLLCD 1263
Music by Don Davis
Limited Edition of 3500 Units
STARTS SHIPPING August 27th
ORDER “THE MATRIX RELOADED: LIMITED EDITION (2-CD SET)” starting August 27th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get your CD booklet autographed by composer Don Davis at no additional charge. Autographs are available while supplies last and are NOT guaranteed.
La-La Land Records, Warner Bros. and Warner Bros. music continue celebrating Warner Bros.’ 90th anniversary with this deluxe, 2-CD expanded archival collection release of Don Davis’ phenomenal original score to the 2003 motion picture THE MATRIX RELOADED, the second installment in THE MATRIX SAGA starring Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne and Carrie-Anne Moss, and directed by the Wachowski Siblings. Experimental and atmospheric, yet orchestral and thematic, Don Davis’ score is a sci-fi action wonder onto itself. Clocking in at more than 150 minutes, this spectacular 2-CD set was produced by Don Davis, Neil S. Bulk and Dan Goldwasser, mastered by Mike Matessino and is limited to 3500 units. In depth, exclusive liner notes by Tim Greiving feature comments from Mr. Davis and co-composer (on some tracks) Ben Watkins (aka Juno Reactor).
NOTE: Two tracks (Double Trouble and Free Flight) do not appear on this release as heard in the final film due to licensing restrictions. However, ALL of Don Davis’ original music recorded for the film is presented on this release, including his original scored versions of those two cues, as well as additional tracks that were dropped, eventually replaced by electronica in the final film.
TRACK LISTING:
DISC 1
1. Main Title/Trinity vs. Car (3:24)
2. Enter the Neb* (1:11)
3. Smith at the Door* (4:17)
4. Furious Angels [perf. Rob Dougan] (5:33)
5. Smith vs. Smith*/Free Flight** (3:40)
6. The Wonder of Zion*/The Lascivious Lift*/Link and Zee* (4:37)
7. Morpheus on the Mount*/Zion Drum Source* (2:50)
8. Zion [perf. Fluke] (4:35)
9. Goodnight Zion*/The Bane Transformation* (2:42)
10. Bane Voyage* (2:58)
11. First, I Must Apologize* (1:12)
12. Teahouse [perf. Juno Reactor feat. Gocoo] (1:07)
13. The Industrial Highway* (1:16)
14. Oracle Oratory* (2:05)
15. The Purpose That Created Us* (2:59)
16. Burly Brawl* [Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis] (5:53)
17. Council of Cool*/Meeting the Merovingian* (3:48)
18. Choice Is an Illusion* (2:42)
19. Sample This* (3:54)
20. Meet the Keymaker*/Some Skill* (1:33)
21. Chateau [perf. Rob Dougan] (3:26)
22. Double Trouble** (2:22)
23. Mona Lisa Overdrive [perf. Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis] (10:16)
DISC TIME: 78:17
DISC 2
1. Truck vs. Truck*/The Plan*/Final Flight of the Vigilant* (11:36)
2. Kill the Keymaker*/Doddering Old Fool* (6:07)
3. The Problem Is Choice*/Window Switch*/Neo Miraculous*/No More Nebuchadnezzer*/Conclusion Confusion* (13:33)
BONUS TRACKS
4. Niaiserie* [perf. Kerry Walsh] (6:05)
5. Burly Brawl* (alternate) (5:58)
6. Chateau Swashbuckling* (alternate) (3:49)
7. The Plan* (with synth) (4:18)
8. Niaiserie* (instrumental) (6:01)
9. Matrix Reloaded Suite (17:41)
DISC TIME: 75:08
TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 153:25
*previously unreleased
**contains material not used in film
JOBS LLLCD 1271
Music by John Debney
STARTS SHIPPING August 29th
SPECIAL SALE PRICE $11.98
ORDER “JOBS” starting August 27th at 12pm PST at www.lalalandrecords.com and get it for the special sale price of only $11.98. (Reg. price $15.98) Sale good thru 9/9.
La-La Land Records presents the original motion picture score to the new feature film
JOBS, starring Ashton Kutcher, Josh Gad and Dermot Mulroney, and directed by Joshua Michael Stern. Acclaimed composer John Debney (THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST, SIN CITY, THE ANT BULLY, IRON MAN 2) expertly weaves an evocative blend of musical styles (classical, rock, orchestral, electronic) to buoy this emotionally-charged
telling of Steve Jobs’ fascinating and moving journey from college dropout to one of the most revered entrepreneurs of the 20th century. Produced by John Debney, Mason Cooper, MV Gerhard and Dan Goldwasser and mastered by James Nelson, this is a beautiful and inspirational listen. CD booklet contains comments from the composer and the director.
TRACK LISTING:
1. Think Different 2:50
2. Hey Woz/Dawn Of Computers 2:36
3. First Deal 1:16
4. We Got A Shop/In The Garage 1:48
5. More Inventory 1:05
6. Cold Calls 2:13
7. Jobs Fires His Girlfriend/Computer Fair 3:07
8. Going Public 2:38
9. Steve’s The Problem/Letter From Lisa 4:30
10. Simpler Interface/For Everyman 1:42
11. Recruiting Team Macintosh 2:58
12. Jobs Gets John Sculley 1:04
13. 1984 Commercial 2:03
14. The Board Acts/Steve Makes Calls 3:24
15. Golden Parachute 2:50
16. Worst Mistake I Ever Made 4:28
17. Father And Son 2:01
18. Seven Years Later/Steve Jobs The Gardner 2:17
19. Jobs Returns*/Tours Apple* 2:46
20. Why Do You Stay? 2:04
21. Resignations 1:33
22. Steve’s Theme: Main Title 3:26
Total Album Time: 55:20
*composed by John Debney and Josh Debney
© 2013 La-La Land Records. All Rights Reserved.

I wish LLL would send those stats about Blood & Chrome to AMC as proof that McCreary flies off shelves, who can get off their butts and release The Walking Dead.

Some unexpected titles in that list though. Didn't realise Galaxy Quest was so popular, for example.

Actually it's superior to quite a few scores.

And I guess that puts to bed all those rumors / speculation that Hook was selling poorly.

Steef is right is right about Hook, sold below expectations. I think LLL still has about 900 copies left.

I just listened to the sound clips for The Matrix Reloaded and I can tell not only the quality is better but the over all mixing as well compared to the boot. The mixing for LLL's set is a lot more balanced and sounds more natural. I'm really looking forward to hearing the entire thing!

The Truth is coming Sept 10, 2013 at 12 pm pst
THE X-FILES VOLUME 2 - 4 CD SET
MUSIC BY MARK SNOW
LLLCD 1270
LIMITED EDITION OF 3000 UNITS
RETAIL PRICE: $49.98
PRODUCED BY MARK SNOW, NICK REDMAN AND MIKE JOFFE
MASTERED BY JAMES NELSON
LINER NOTES BY RANDALL LARSON
ART DIRECTION BY MARK BANNING
Just in time to mark the classic tv show's 20th Anniversary, La-La Land Records and 20th Century Fox are honored to announce the second Volume of music from THE X-FILES. There was so much incredible music to cull from the 202 episodes that we HAD to do another box set! Produced by show composer Mark Snow and soundtrack producers Nick Redman and Mike Joffe, this epic 4 cd set features 5 hours of music to give the listener an even greater listening experience than what they found in Volume One! Housed in an attractive hard cardboard shell (like Volume One) this collection includes a 4 disc clamshell case and a 40 page booklet that takes the listener deeper into the musical world of Scully and Mulder. We hope some of your favorites made the cut!
The first 250 orders through the La-La Land Records website will receive a signed cover of the X Files Volume 2 at no extra charge. Quantities are limited. You are not guaranteed a signed copy.
And now, the abbreviated track listing:
Disc One
1. THE XFILES Main Title (Season One)
2–4. EVE
5–8. YOUNG AT HEART
9–10. E.B.E.
11–13. TOOMS
14. BORN AGAIN
15. BLOOD
16–18. DIE HAND DIE VERLETZ
19–20. COLONY
21–22. END GAME
Disc One Total Time: 74:49
Disc Two
1. THEXFILES Main Title (2nd. Season)
2–4. SOFT LIGHT
5–6. F. EMASCULATA
7. THE BLESSING WAY
8–10. PAPER CLIP
11–12. CLYDE BRUCKMAN’S FINAL REPOSE
13. GROTESQUE
14–15. TALITHA CUMI
16. HERRENVOLK
17. HOME
18–19. TUNGUSKA
20. THE XFILES End Credits (Extended #1)
Disc Two Total Time: 74:23
Disc Three
1. THE XFILES Main Title (7th Season)
2–3. TERMA
4–5. TEMPUS FUGIT
6–8. GETHSEMANE
9. REDUX
10. REDUX II
11–13. THE RED AND THE BLACK
Disc Three Total Time: 76:35
Disc Four
1. THEXFILES Main Title (9th Season)
2–3. ALL SOULS
4–5. S.R. 819
6. BIOGENESIS
7. THEEF
8–9. REQUIEM
10. 4-D
11–13. EXISTENCE
14–15. DEADALIVE
16. THEXFILES End Credits (1st Season)
17. I Made This/20th Century Fox Fanfare*
* - Music Composed by Alfred Newman
Disc Four Total Time: 76:04
Total Set Running Time: 298:27
Original Series Score and Fox Fanfare
Published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
See y'all next Tuesday at 12 pm pst
www.lalalandrecords.com
1262840_10151923102078755_212231312_o.jp

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151923102078755&set=a.181243738754.155532.56031953754&type=1&theater

Also coming out Sept 10, 2013 at 12 pm pst
JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE FLASHPOINT PARADOX
MUSIC BY FREDERIK WIEDMANN
LLLCD 1266
LIMITED EDITION OF 2000 UNITS
Retail price: $19.98
PRODUCED BY FREDERIK WIEDMANN AND MV GERHARD
MASTERED BY DOUG SCHWARTZ
ART DIRECTION BY DAN GOLDWASSER
La-La Land Records, Warner Bros Animation and DC Comics are thrilled to announce the soundtrack release of Frederik Wiedmann's incredible score to the animated film Justice League The Flashpoint Paradox. Finally budgeted to work with an orchestra , Wiedmann brings his distinct epic scoring abilities to one of DC comics' most jaw dropping stories in recent memory. If you are a fan of Wiedmann's grand compositions in Green Lantern The Animated Series you do NOT want to miss this score! Eye catching art design by Dan Goldwasser features notes by composer and filmmakers.
The first 100 or so people who order directly from our website will receive a signed booklet by Wiedmann at no extra charge. Quantities are limited and you are not guaranteed a signed copy.
1271359_10151923120633755_2084320308_o.j

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151923120633755&set=a.181243738754.155532.56031953754&type=1&theater

LA-LAND LAND RECORDS, WAXWORK RECORDS AND CREATURE FEATURES PRESENT:
THE DAY OF THE DEAD SOUNDTRACK FESTIVAL
Celebrating John Harrison’s remastered and expanded release of DAY OF THE DEAD in both a 2-CD SET and Double-Vinyl Album limited editions!
SEPT. 30th, 2013, 7:00pm AT THE HISTORIC EGYPTIAN THEATER IN HOLLYWOOD, CA
SEE THE ORIGINAL 1985 “DAY OF THE DEAD” ON THE BIG SCREEN
LIVE Q&A WITH COMPOSER JOHN HARRISON,
WRITER/DIRECTOR GEORGE A. ROMERO AND
“BUB” ACTOR SHERMAN HOWARD!
SOUNDTRACK SIGNING SESSION
ADMISSION IS FREE! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW AT www.lalalandrecords.com
Join La-La Land Records, Waxwork Records and Creature Features for the DAY OF THE DEAD SOUNDTRACK FESTIVAL at the historic Egyptian Theater in Hollywood, CA on Sept 30, 2013, at 7:00pm.
We’re celebrating the release of our brand new, expanded and remastered 2-CD limited edition release of John Harrison’s immortal DAY OF THE DEAD score, along with Waxwork Record’s limited edition double-vinyl version of the same title, with a SCREENING of the 1985 George A. Romero classic film DAY OF THE DEAD, to be followed by a special live discussion with composer John Harrison, director/writer George A. Romero and actor Sherman Howard “Bub,” hosted by film music writer and DAY liner notes author Jeff Bond.
There will be NO admission charge for this event. Admission is FREE, but you must obtain your ticket online from www.lalalandrecords.com
The live discussion will be followed by a SOUNDTRACK SIGNING. John Harrison, George A. Romero and Howard Sherman will sign ONLY DAY OF THE DEAD SOUNDTRACKS (CD and Vinyl) PURCHASED AT THE EVENT. No other items will be signed at this event. Additionally, Mr. Romero does not personalize autographs, but he will allow pictures. NOTE: These autograph rules will be strictly enforced.
The new DAY OF THE DEAD soundtracks will be available for purchase at this Egyptian Theater event, ahead of the CD’s official release on October 8th. CD RETAIL PRICE: $20. VINYL RETAIL PRICE: $35.
The 2-CD set is limited to 3000 units. The newly-mixed and expanded film score is showcased on Disc One, while the remastered original soundtrack presentation is on Disc Two. 24 Page CD Booklet is packed with pics and exclusive liner notes! For more info on Waxwork’s amazing double vinyl album, visit www.waxworkrecords.com
Seating is general admission and is first come, first serve.
See you at the big show!

DAY OF THE DEAD SOUNDTRACK FESTIVAL UPDATE: Tickets to this event are now SOLD OUT! Thanks to all who snatched 'em up. See you all at the show - it's going to be a blast!

Karol

DAY OF THE DEAD SOUNDTRACK FESTIVAL UPDATE: Tickets to this event are now SOLD OUT! Thanks to all who snatched 'em up. See you all at the show - it's going to be a blast!

https://www.facebook.com/lalalandrecords/posts/10151925510128755

MV has posted some updates about Star Trek related issues in various FSM threads:

-Enterprise is delayed until February 2014

-Voyager will follow that

-A Volume 2 for The Next Generation will follow that

MV has posted some updates about Star Trek related issues in various FSM threads:

That's fine with me. It'll be plenty of time to save up.

A TNG Volume 2 eh? I hope it'll be more successful then their first volume. Actually I'm a bit surprised they're attempting a second one since the first didn't sell that very well.

That's fine with me. It'll be plenty of time to save up.

A TNG Volume 2 eh? I hope it'll be more successful then their first volume. Actually I'm a bit surprised they're attempting a second one since the first didn't sell that very well.

It's a fanboy myth that sales of TNGv1 were bad. MV says:

that why we have no Vol 2 of Star Trek: TNG? Were sales terrible on Vol 1?

Still so much great music from TNG unreleased.

lol

No, sales were great on Vol 1. A Vol 2 is in the planning stages for 2014.

One Trek at a time, guys. One trek at a time.

MV

Aha! You know how Elfman was one of the composers on MV's list of composers coming out this year? Well, it looks like we know now the title: MV just hinted that Midnight Run is in the works:

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=88561&forumID=1&archive=0