robthehand

The Official La-La Land Records Thread

Retailer.

Awesome, thanks! 2 Discs sounds just about perfect to me.

I agree. Unless you have an uncontrollable urge to listen to 5 versions of Arrival of Tink and Flight to Neverland and Never Feast. There is plenty of room for the essential alternate material on a disc 2 release. :)

and HOOK as a bonus. The only obligation is that the set never will reach Canada.

:lol: Yes of course. Canada embargo is effectively immediately.

and HOOK as a bonus. The only obligation is that the set never will reach Canada.

:lol: Yes of course. Canada embargo is effectively immediately.

I don't like this. Are you mocking the suffering of us Northerners old greybeard?!

MV has no obligation to tell us exactly what his post meant or if he got the result he was asking us to hope for.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't!

MV has no obligation to tell us exactly what his post meant or if he got the result he was asking us to hope for.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't!

But if he doesn't... How many of us are going to believe that Hook will be released anytime soon?

John Williams is a tossup between the remaining Harry Potters, the prequels and Jurassic Park.

The only expanded HP CD I want, if LLL or WaterTower does it, would be Prisoner of Azkaban. An expanded edition of that would be sheer heaven. There's so much omitted music from the CD, it's not even funny.