FREE MP3s from Amazon.com

Jacob

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool beans. :angry:

A recommendation: "Exposition Song" from the Buffy episode "Restless". It's an Amazon exclusive track. And it's Anthony Stewart Head singing.

Anybody got any other suggestions, specifically Amazon, or at least digital, exclusives?

ETA: For anyone who didn't buy Giacchino's Up, I'd recommend "Married Life". Arguably the best cue of the year.

Anybody got any other suggestions, specifically Amazon, or at least digital, exclusives?

It's not a digital exclusive, but I snagged this nice Lord of the Rings suite from one of James Galway's albums: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0018O9WCE/ref=s9_simz_gw_s0_p340_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=17RC6HREEV6D6N2V06YB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846

Thanks for the heads up!

I decided to expand my non-film music collection by buying three pieces that I've heard over the years and always wanted to get ahold of:

"Sinfonia Noblissima" by Robert Jager

"Nessum Dorma" by Luciano Pavarotti

"Allerseelen" by Richard Strauss

Giacomo Puccini, actually.

I think what Indy4 meant, but later apologized for anyways, was that he bought a copy of "Nessun Dorma" performed by Luciano Pavarotti. The fact that it was written by Puccini is irrelevant when you find no fewer than 700 versions of "Nessun Dorma" at Amazon, performed by everybody in opera, including many by Pavarotti. You'll be hard pressed to find a version of that piece performed by Puccini.

I bought:

"Mister Sandman" by The Four Aces

"Sayuri's Theme And End Credits" by John Williams

that Lord of the Rings suite mentioned by J Dan

I think what Indy4 meant, but later apologized for anyways, was that he bought a copy of "Nessun Dorma" performed by Luciano Pavarotti. The fact that it was written by Puccini is irrelevant when you find no fewer than 700 versions of "Nessun Dorma" at Amazon, performed by everybody in opera, including many by Pavarotti. You'll be hard pressed to find a version of that piece performed by Puccini.

I'm aware of that.

I'm aware of that.

It didn't come across that you were.