Interstellar (2014 film directed by Christopher Nolan)

JoeinAR

Anyway, in my defense, I haven't seen SOAF only AFO, but I've listened to both scores and I hear JG's prevalent 90's action music techniques in SOAF.

Quite looking forward to this, think it's my most anticipated film in the foreseeable future. Here's hoping Zimmer delivers along the lines of Inception/The DaVinci Code and keeps the "sound design" to a minimum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Might be something like The Dark Knight's teaser, where its just a bunch of dialogue over a few images, though I would love to see a proper teaser, I just didn't think they were far enough along to accomplish that. I'm very excited for the film either way.

Yeah judging by the year long post-production schedule, I'm guessing there will be very little actual footage. Probably something like Inception where they had a few shots here and there mixed with more abstract/conceptual stuff. It'll be exciting to see/hear/feel what the whole atmosphere of the film is going to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A website now exists... with nothing on it yet.

http://www.interstellarmovie.com/

I saw 15 seconds of the trailer. Looks like it's going to be very moving. Hans' music (almost certainly was his) sounds promising as well.

You'll have to forgive me for going into convulsions over every morsel of information that appears about this film.

If you refer to the website, it seems it's not fully armed and operational in Europe yet.

If Nolan's talent and credibility... well, if you're not with me, then you're my enemy!

Here's the banner, though.

KxWtMFm.jpg

Just saw the Interstellar teaser in the theater.... Doesn't show hardly anything from the actual film, it's mostly stock footage of rockets and shuttles taking off narrated by McConaughey. It was interesting.